jdcolvin's photo
Thu 02/26/09 04:52 PM
Edited by jdcolvin on Thu 02/26/09 04:53 PM

jdcolvin's photo
Wed 02/25/09 07:08 PM
start with the nose go to the toes and finish in the middle

jdcolvin's photo
Wed 02/25/09 07:05 PM
I would calmly and nonthreateningly find out where they got the pot..Take them with me to see the dealer and have them watch while I explained very physically what would happen if I ever found pot on my kid again and then call the local law to clean up the mess....

jdcolvin's photo
Wed 02/25/09 05:41 PM
sun glasses

jdcolvin's photo
Wed 02/25/09 05:18 PM
send me the names that are only interested in sex please.....I said please

jdcolvin's photo
Wed 02/25/09 05:15 PM
Edited by jdcolvin on Wed 02/25/09 05:16 PM
I think about you everytime I see my X with another man...I wonder if you are lonely and would like me to send you some company

jdcolvin's photo
Wed 02/25/09 10:36 AM
punch something or someone

jdcolvin's photo
Wed 02/25/09 10:35 AM
much longer for guys when they are the offended party...Women move on faster and dont seem to hurt as long because there is always some guy out there willing to give their support in exchange for a little attention for themselves...Women expect us to be strong and feel that a guy who cant let go is weak and needs to find a backbone...My X took my heart and my backbone when she left...The only time my backbone shows back up is when someone pisses me off and then when the dust clears it seems to actomatically return to her. My X left 30 months ago and I havent dated yet.

jdcolvin's photo
Wed 02/25/09 09:09 AM
after 6 months at sea a sailor comes to port and goes to the nearest brothel and ask for the biggest meanest ugliest woman there who has a bad attitude...The madam says we have some very beautiful and friendly girls here and only one that fits that description and no one ever sees her..He said YOU DONT UNDERSTAND IM NOT HORNEY IM JUST HOME SICK AND SHES PERFECT

jdcolvin's photo
Wed 02/25/09 09:02 AM
walk up to every female in a bar and ask if they would like to have sex with you.....33 percent slapped me ---33 percent walked away ---and the other 33 percent wore me out

jdcolvin's photo
Tue 02/24/09 06:51 PM
I confess I wish I was in texas

jdcolvin's photo
Sat 02/21/09 10:42 AM
GATTA DO IT;;;; ONCE A TEXAN ALWAYS A TEXAN......HAVE A GOOD DAY TEX

jdcolvin's photo
Sat 02/21/09 10:40 AM
HE STOPPED LOVING HER TODAY By George Jones

jdcolvin's photo
Sat 02/21/09 10:35 AM
Im sure he loves you but probably doesnt approve of your attitude...Give him a call tell him you love him.............

jdcolvin's photo
Sat 02/21/09 10:31 AM
the use of the back door is what keeps getting our presidents in trouble and I think that is why the new pres is always on the TV ..He is trying to keep things in the open...This is a very risky move and I applaude him...But he will soon learn he is not really in charge.....

jdcolvin's photo
Sat 02/21/09 10:21 AM
SO YOU ARE A FATHER HATER

jdcolvin's photo
Sat 02/21/09 10:16 AM
I havent said anything bad about the new pres except he bought the election with stimulius checks..I think he is trying but we still have the same democrats in congress and senate we have had for 18 years and they will shut him down before he gets much of anything accompolished.. JUST HIDE AND WATCH and you will see ...The democratic leaders are far wealtheir than the republican party as a whole..The figures were released in 2001 to back this up but disappeared from sight almost immediately.......

jdcolvin's photo
Sat 02/21/09 10:01 AM
I look for a ring or signs of a ring before I even speak..

jdcolvin's photo
Sat 02/21/09 09:52 AM
WAKE UP ...THERE IS ALREADY A TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF US PROPERTY owned and controled by foreign dignataries and corporations...We impounded many propertys owned by middle eastern companys and individuals under the first and secound Bush administrations but congress forced the return of a large portion of it..And Billy shirt chaser released even more..We dont give back peoperty to drug dealers so why should it be returned to terrorist groups...BETTER IDEA ...NO BANK BAILOUT..FEDERAL GOVERNMENT BUYS UP PROPERTYS AT AUCTION AND TURNS INTO LOW INCOME HOUSEING.........

jdcolvin's photo
Sat 02/21/09 09:40 AM
God bless Texas and fanta listen to your Dad he is obviously smarter

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25