Community > Posts By > jdcolvin

jdcolvin's photo
Wed 12/10/08 08:00 AM
my bad I thought it said would you date a killer

jdcolvin's photo
Tue 12/09/08 12:11 PM
women have always ruled...Eve gave Adam the apple and told him to eat....Smart women have led men around by their handle throughout history..After all ladies you got the gold mine all we got is a shaft

jdcolvin's photo
Tue 12/09/08 12:00 PM
Just so I sound like Im in the beauty pagent to I also want world peace..Now that being said I want peace in my familys life..I want my sons to accept that their mother is not going to change..Ill see world peace before she sees what she is doing to them with her behavior so no need to ask for that.I want a week of no problems and no fights to referee.....I wanna see hear and feel the love...................................

jdcolvin's photo
Tue 12/09/08 07:07 AM
All of your reasons for cheating are true and both sexes do cheat but reguardless of whats between your legs everyone cheats for the same reason...THEY ARE SELFISH....Cheaters have all kinds of reasons but it comes down to being self centered and selfish and putting their personal desires above everything else in their life........

jdcolvin's photo
Mon 12/08/08 06:44 PM
Anyone else on the Gulf Goast looking

jdcolvin's photo
Mon 12/08/08 06:41 PM
1998 would be fine....

jdcolvin's photo
Mon 12/08/08 06:39 PM
I think I could use a friend with benefits.....Anyone interested?

jdcolvin's photo
Mon 12/08/08 06:20 PM
Except for relegion and being 32 Im looking for you

jdcolvin's photo
Mon 12/08/08 05:02 PM
If she cheats with you she will cheat on you.....Think long and hard because karma is a *****

jdcolvin's photo
Mon 12/08/08 08:27 AM
A game player is someone who talks about meeting but has no intention of following thru...Examples ..1 give me your number request but never calls......2 Meet me in the chat but never shows up ..3 Meet me at a coffee shop but never shows up...4 Listed on several chat sites as different people

jdcolvin's photo
Mon 12/08/08 08:21 AM
I wish I could turn back time

jdcolvin's photo
Mon 12/08/08 08:18 AM
Leave quitely after firing 2 shots

jdcolvin's photo
Fri 12/05/08 10:17 AM
I know exactly what you are going thru and I dont have an answer for you because I dont have an answer for myself.....Its been 2 years for me and she can still wrap me around her finger but I have noticed lately that she cant wrap me quite as tight......Most folks dont understand that you can see your X for what they really are and sometimes it just doesnt matter......Good Luck

jdcolvin's photo
Wed 12/03/08 10:38 AM
Open marriages lead directly to very open divorces.My advice is close the marriage or open the door and one of you get out..

jdcolvin's photo
Wed 12/03/08 10:32 AM
You are 19..Reguardless of your sexual presence you are too young to need a long term relationship...Enjoy life while you can.

jdcolvin's photo
Wed 12/03/08 10:28 AM
She cares for you but she still likes men and a married guy is a safe hethro relationship..She wants the pleasure of both worlds...If she ever hooks up with a single guy you will be the other woman for her.

jdcolvin's photo
Wed 12/03/08 10:19 AM
Buy the tickets and if she insist in paying realize she wants to be friends and not a couple...Be patient and give her time to make up her mind what she wants from you...I am not talking about days but weeks...People who rush into relationships usually rush out as fast...

jdcolvin's photo
Wed 12/03/08 09:44 AM
Tell the office gossip that you recently slept with your X and that you are afraid you are becomeing the other woman but he just wont leave you alone...That he tells you that you are the only woman that has ever satisfied him.......Then deny everything when someone else ask and tell them to please dont repeat everything because you dont want to cause him any problems

jdcolvin's photo
Sun 11/30/08 07:00 PM
you got me -----I thought the punch line was that everywoman wants a man in her

jdcolvin's photo
Sun 11/30/08 06:58 PM
Are we talking benefits like I call when Im down or want to celebrete something and you do the same or are we talking about you cook and I come over and fix your leaky faucet and bad light switch and eat.....