Community > Posts By > jdcolvin

jdcolvin's photo
Thu 02/05/09 06:18 PM
the lone ranger may not have been the respectable man everyone thought..AFTER ALL HE HAD THE FIRST SILVER BULLET

jdcolvin's photo
Thu 02/05/09 06:16 PM
just a well trimed patch of hair

jdcolvin's photo
Thu 02/05/09 06:14 PM
do you know why tonto killed the lone ranger? He found out what kemosobbie meant..

jdcolvin's photo
Thu 02/05/09 06:10 PM
The lone ranger was out for a ride one day when he came across a naked lady tied to stakes in the desert..He rushes over and ask her what happened..She said that early that morning her wagontrain was attacked by indians and everyone was killed except her and the indians raped her and left her to wander alone in the desert. Soon a group of mexican bandits found her and attacked and raped her and tied her to the stakes and left her to die...The lone ranger looked down at her as he unbuckeled his pants and said LADY THIS JUST ISNT YOUR DAY....

jdcolvin's photo
Thu 02/05/09 09:59 AM
isnt being from canada almost like being french

jdcolvin's photo
Thu 02/05/09 09:57 AM
NOT YES but hell yes

jdcolvin's photo
Thu 02/05/09 09:53 AM
If I ride by and see you being beaten or robbed I will stop to help..IF YOU ARE A MEMBER OF THE ACLU BE ADVISED TO TELL ME SO I WILL PUT UP MY GUN AND LEAVE SO THAT I DONT INFRINGE ON YOUR LEGAL RIGHT TO DEFEND YOURSELF....In turn please stop infringeing upon my right to be protected from terrorism by any means necessary.............THANK YOU JOE THE CARPENTER

jdcolvin's photo
Tue 02/03/09 09:59 AM
Edited by jdcolvin on Tue 02/03/09 10:01 AM
she never has panty lines because she goes commando...............................................I actually got in ahead of someone one time

jdcolvin's photo
Tue 02/03/09 09:46 AM
How long has your X had to digest the new situtation...If he truly loves you he will put his pride behind him and accept things as they are...If you abort it will never stop haunting you...My X and I split up in 1986 and when we got back together she wanted her tubes tied..She didnt want me to go with her and several years later while going thru some old tax papers I found an insurance statement where she had a DNC at the same time as the tubligeration....DNC is a polite term for abortion....When she left 2 and half years ago she made the comment that I had no idea what she had been thru to keep me happy..I think I did and had she told me she got pregrenant while we were seperated years earlier I would have accepted things as they were because I have always loved her that much. I.applaude you for telling him...If he can accept that you slept with someone then given time he can accept the child ...There is always the option of giving the baby up for adoption....Dont hate him or give up on him until you are 100 percent sure that if he told you he got a girl pregenant and the mom didnt want the baby so he would expect you to help raise the child as your own..What would your answer be...............

jdcolvin's photo
Mon 02/02/09 07:24 PM
its all a hoax

jdcolvin's photo
Mon 02/02/09 09:12 AM
my third wife

jdcolvin's photo
Mon 02/02/09 09:04 AM
I SLEEP WITH MY GUN. It goes where ever I go..I have never discharged it accidentally and my children never touched it growing up except when they were old enough to learn to fire a weapon...My sons are grown and never carry a weapon because they were taught to respect guns and never carry one unless you are willing to use it beyond a shadow of doubt..Guns only kill people accidentally unless stupid people get their hands on a gun..That child could just have easily been killed by a kitchen knife, a baseball bat rat poision under the sink an overdose of pills or pushed or run infront of a moving car...The constitution doesnt give me the right to own a bat or a knife or poision or even a car but it does give me the right to bear arms....I take this right very seriously and I can assure you that it will be the very last right I give up..............................................

jdcolvin's photo
Mon 02/02/09 08:48 AM
The key word is PRIVATE...In my private life I wouldnt marry a lesbian or a gay man thats my choice because its my private life..Private schools have private rules and until we become a dictatorship the government should respect these rules...Everyone has their own rights but no one has the right to tell someone else they have to change their rules to accomodate them..Leave the private schools alone and either follow their rules or dont go to school there....IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYONE HAS RIGHTS IN THIS COUNTRY EXCEPT A HETHROSEXUALE WHITE MALE WHO LIVES A LIFE ONCE CONSIDERED NORMAL BY OUR FOUNDING FATHERS AND THE BIBLE.

jdcolvin's photo
Mon 02/02/09 08:38 AM
when I click yes I have already seen something that interest me....When I click maby then I need to see more AND IF IM NOT INTERESTED I CLICK NO....I thought that was how it works

jdcolvin's photo
Sat 01/31/09 05:55 PM
Maby thats what I need ..Go somewhere and get my balls knocked around I mean knock some balls around

jdcolvin's photo
Mon 01/26/09 11:55 AM
big smooch right on the bluejeans

jdcolvin's photo
Mon 01/26/09 09:47 AM
Edited by jdcolvin on Mon 01/26/09 09:47 AM
Ill just get some kevlar flip down shades for emergencies

jdcolvin's photo
Mon 01/26/09 09:44 AM
someone should count the idiots on mingle...never mind would be too much work

jdcolvin's photo
Mon 01/26/09 09:41 AM
PHUQUE hands down

jdcolvin's photo
Mon 01/26/09 09:39 AM
Seems like every guy thinks he is a lone wolf and I guess a bunch of lone wolves would be a pack...So if you are a lone wolf among other lone wolves are you really alone or just part of the pack.....If there is a pack of lone wolves then is there really a lone wolf.......??????????

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25