jdcolvin's photo
Fri 02/20/09 06:48 PM
congratulations dear you met two fools

jdcolvin's photo
Fri 02/20/09 06:42 PM
tease please and squeeze and then shoot the breeze

jdcolvin's photo
Fri 02/20/09 06:40 PM
anything can be twisted into a threat...Fat people will die from hearattacks.....skinny people will die from malnutrition smokers will die from cancer all true but add a name and change a word and its a threat

jdcolvin's photo
Fri 02/20/09 06:36 PM
triple C

jdcolvin's photo
Fri 02/20/09 06:32 PM
Marie Osmond

jdcolvin's photo
Fri 02/20/09 06:28 PM
If I think enough of you to sleep with you I will definately call whether its a first or fifteenth date...

jdcolvin's photo
Wed 02/18/09 09:20 AM
no tommy is the offical thread stopper

jdcolvin's photo
Wed 02/18/09 09:19 AM
Obama like Bush had some great ideas and after 1 month congress and the senate has already bent him over just like bush and they are forceing him to give it up just like every pres in history..Clinton probably played the game best because he seemed to like the bent over position. I decided to gratify him self there by bending all of us over....I bought stock in vaseline so that mABY i CAN MAKE A DOLLAR WHILE GETTING SCREWED

jdcolvin's photo
Wed 02/18/09 09:12 AM
happy days

jdcolvin's photo
Wed 02/18/09 09:10 AM
I perfer pictures that show the entire body but then you are never sure....I was in the mall in a nearby city and saw the lady I had been talking to on the net for several weeks and had talked about meeting but our schedules always conflicted for some reason.Since we were only wanting to be friends and and since she had an older lady sitting with her I decided to walk over and say hi..This was a shock and I couldnt control the expression on face because when I walked up and used my nickname and called her by hers she smiled and said on you are the guy that has been talking to my mom.....Ladies please dont use you daughtes or friends pictures post a real picture of yourself...I politely excused my self and have removed my membership from that site because she poated in open forum how I embarrassed her...I wasnt embarassed I was just dissappointed that I had been lied to by a picture and if it werent for that we would very likely be good friends..

jdcolvin's photo
Wed 02/18/09 08:51 AM
everyone has a choice in everything they do...Some people abuse their choices..Drug testing is a great idea for anyone on welfare..Bill Cosby was the first celebetity that I saw make this statement..I like bill cosby feel that if you want to smoke dope then get a job and buy your own, dont use welfare money to buy drugs...I also feel that if you are on welfare that your prescription drugs should be free so that your welfare check can be spent on food clothing houseing and retraining so you can one day find a new job...too many dope heads are collectong benefits that could be used to help people who cant help themselves...I did repairs for HUD several housing authorities,and government subsidized houseing for 20 years and half of the recepiants dont deserve what they get and the other half doesnt get enough to make ends meet....About once a year for a couple of weeks the authoritys come in and crack down and the rest of the time you will see the inspectores drop by to pick up their cut whether it be cash drugs or sexual favors...Its gone on so long that its just the way it is and everyone accepts it...

jdcolvin's photo
Sun 02/15/09 02:44 PM
I HAD A BEAGLE ONCE..He was black and tan and his name was pappy

jdcolvin's photo
Sat 02/14/09 08:49 PM
MARIE OSMOND

jdcolvin's photo
Sat 02/14/09 08:41 PM
I could see that being fun ...I looked at your profile and the picture of you and the big dog is great...The look in his or her eyes is pure unconditional love..

jdcolvin's photo
Sat 02/14/09 08:34 PM
semore butts

jdcolvin's photo
Sat 02/14/09 08:29 PM
we are almost thru the day and no masacare yet

jdcolvin's photo
Sat 02/14/09 08:25 PM
1-800-per-vert

jdcolvin's photo
Sat 02/14/09 08:11 PM
breast examiner