Community > Posts By > kale68

kale68's photo
Fri 03/02/12 06:41 PM

Ah, so they serve a practical purpose and not just there to emphasise that you're an attractive man laugh

Don't mind me, I get flirty when I'm tired laugh
Haha...Yep I need'em and Thank you very muchhappy

No worries...and I'm so not offended that you didn't return the compliment laugh rofl. That settles it, I'm to bed. I'm just gonna get worse if I stay up much long.

Nice chatting to ya waving
I dont know whats proper yet on here...Dont wann offend or over step boundries you know...Good nite young lady...:)

kale68's photo
Fri 03/02/12 06:32 PM

Ah, so they serve a practical purpose and not just there to emphasise that you're an attractive man laugh

Don't mind me, I get flirty when I'm tired laugh
Haha...Yep I need'em and Thank you very muchhappy

kale68's photo
Fri 03/02/12 06:21 PM

:thumbsup: 100x better.

Your revision makes you come across as genuine, interesting and tells me that you've got a brain behind those shades :smile:.
Hahaha...Thank you...The shades are scripts as all my glasses...Instead of thinking this time I jus wrote...:smile:

kale68's photo
Fri 03/02/12 06:09 PM

Ya, looks good other than the abundance of cliches. Just be you. write about stuff you really like and what you want.

There is also a mixed message thing goin on...you say your looking for friendship but gush about how into romance you are. What are you saying really? its a little confusing/contradictory.

Of course the bottom line is that you should have whatever you feel comfortable having in your profile. Just some ideas here.
Will you read my changes and tell me what you think...

kale68's photo
Fri 03/02/12 06:08 PM

Great selection of pics but you have the four words that I really don't like to read in a profile...long walks, candlelit dinners, the rain and beaches..instant turn off.

Other than the fact that you like cooking/can cook and you're a romantic, I didn't really get a gist of who you are and the type of person that you are hoping to meet. Maybe that's because I couldn't get past what I consider to be clichés...

This is just my opinion...good luck in your search.

Thank you and noted...Im new to this whole thing and believe me I sat here so long wondering what to say...LoL

You're not alone in that...not really knowing what to write :smile:.

My suggestion would be to not write something that you think women want to hear as you'll only come across as fake.

Start off with a few short paragraphs that you can build on at a later time once you're more certain about what you want to say about yourself and the type of person you hope to attract.

Welcome to the site.

I changed my profile so do you mind looking again and reply...

kale68's photo
Fri 03/02/12 05:48 PM

Great selection of pics but you have the four words that I really don't like to read in a profile...long walks, candlelit dinners, the rain and beaches..instant turn off.

Other than the fact that you like cooking/can cook and you're a romantic, I didn't really get a gist of who you are and the type of person that you are hoping to meet. Maybe that's because I couldn't get past what I consider to be clichés...

This is just my opinion...good luck in your search.

Thank you and noted...Im new to this whole thing and believe me I sat here so long wondering what to say...LoL

kale68's photo
Fri 03/02/12 05:32 PM

In getting what they want.

Men use physical means, women use their brains.

Not Only Their Brains

Not All Women Use This Method

Hahahawaiian likes...rofl

kale68's photo
Fri 03/02/12 05:27 PM

Believe it or not, the women who stole my heart is 4'11''.

My first wife was 4'11" and 90lbs. She was a crazy little thing......smokin

Haha...I feel ya brah

kale68's photo
Fri 03/02/12 05:25 PM
Age doesnt matter to me its the person...We all mature differently and act as the person we are regardless if your 25 or 40...

kale68's photo
Fri 03/02/12 05:20 PM
Single...Lets be friends...smitten

kale68's photo
Fri 03/02/12 05:11 PM
No comments...? Is that a good or bad thing...LoL

kale68's photo
Fri 03/02/12 10:02 AM
Beautiful...Should add more pics and tell us more about you...:)

kale68's photo
Tue 02/28/12 07:35 PM
Yes,by giving back...I started a Single Fathers Group to help them in any way I can...

kale68's photo
Tue 02/28/12 07:31 PM
My kids...biggrin

kale68's photo
Tue 02/28/12 07:23 PM
Theres still some of us good,kind,gentle,loving and caring guys out there...We're jus trying to find the same thing in a woman...

kale68's photo
Tue 02/28/12 07:18 PM

It is just as hard for a man to meet a good woman as it is for a woman to find a good man.

Amen brah...

And yes some of us are still around...And single

kale68's photo
Tue 02/28/12 07:17 PM

It is just as hard for a man to meet a good woman as it is for a woman to find a good man.

Amen brah...

kale68's photo
Tue 02/28/12 07:12 PM
Hahaha...I generally like to wake up to the same person I went to sleep with...Not in to the plastic fake look...~Natural Beauty~

kale68's photo
Tue 02/28/12 07:03 PM
Im new here as well...Welcome...

kale68's photo
Tue 02/28/12 06:52 PM
Anything is possible jus have to get out there and friend people...Every day is a gift, an unwritten page that we get to write ourselves...Have a wonderful evening...