Community > Posts By > kale68

kale68's photo
Fri 03/09/12 06:10 AM

darn and I was sooo wanting to stalk himtears
and i was waiting for you too...:wink:

kale68's photo
Fri 03/09/12 06:07 AM

some intelligence would be helpful...She doesnt have to be a fighter pilot but 2 of her 4 legs on the ground would be nice...laugh

where do u want the other 2?noway
open for suggestions...drool

ask the poodle up there

but u might want to wait till he(?) is in a better moodlaugh
rofl rofl rofl

kale68's photo
Fri 03/09/12 06:03 AM
children that age learn from senses(hear,see surroundings etc)and where the child hears it is in question(dad,sibling,other children,TV) but it def. needs to be addressed becuz if hes talking to his/her parent like that now can you imagine when hes a teen...Parental Abuse is a major concern in our society with state government agencies(cps/cws)taking parenting rights away from parents and puts a thin line between discipline and abuse...It scares the parent with discipline and empowers the child...Im a parent advocate and stopping the verbal abuse now is very important...Physical abuse is the next step and stopping any abuse Is Up To The Parents...

kale68's photo
Fri 03/09/12 05:53 AM

some intelligence would be helpful...She doesnt have to be a fighter pilot but 2 of her 4 legs on the ground would be nice...laugh

where do u want the other 2?noway
open for suggestions...drool

kale68's photo
Fri 03/09/12 05:50 AM
I am a gentleman and treat woman with respect...I live modern with traditional values...My heart has only been broken once in my almost 44 yrs for a reason...I give my all to every relationship to a point but firmly stand my ground and keep my heart where it belongs,In my chest until that certain person deserves it...Im the nice guy/bad boi type that they dont understand that keeps them wanting more/keeps them guessing...The type that fills my bed with rose pedals in my room full of candles when they get home but Im not there...My struggles with women is finding the one who fits my future and doesnt smother/stalk me...I would say be the nice guy you are but add a twist to who you are without changing you...

kale68's photo
Fri 03/09/12 05:33 AM

kale68's photo
Fri 03/09/12 05:22 AM

i just read your comments,suggestions and perception as well and i found it interesting..ur such a good conversationalist.i love people like u,it make sense really
Thanks mardi_graflowerforyou

kale68's photo
Fri 03/09/12 05:05 AM
Welcome silbal...

kale68's photo
Thu 03/08/12 11:31 PM
bittentwiceshy...flowerforyou

kale68's photo
Thu 03/08/12 09:38 PM
Is it jus men...? I know im picky becuz i have children but im not 50 or 60 either...I would love to settle down before then but the difference in some of us men is...I do most the taking care of my home and children...I depend on no'one and sometimes that bothers a woman...

kale68's photo
Thu 03/08/12 09:30 PM

LOL you got it bad Son! But yea for you. Hopefully you will patch up your romance.
I wrote this for my first and only love I ever had in my life...Now my life has been devoted in raising my children...Its an old writ...

kale68's photo
Thu 03/08/12 09:26 PM
Thank you all...

kale68's photo
Thu 03/08/12 08:55 PM
I will taste the tears I cry and swallow the pain in my heart and forgive but never forget...My heart will always yearn to hold you...My hands will miss caressing your soft beautiful face...My lips craving your flesh...My body aching for your touch...I will always dream a dream...My passions and desires will always be you...Feeling You...Loving You...Trembling with Butterflies that engulf my every essence...Consuming me into that wonderful place that I have only felt with you...Left Breathless with emotions never known...Never felt...My lips upon your breast...My hand between your thighs...Living for just a moment in a dream...And that dream will always be you...Forever...I close my eyes and drift...Ever so slowly...To that place we both belong...Together forever...In my dreams...

kale68's photo
Thu 03/08/12 10:59 AM

flowerforyou

From my favorite artist...

"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream". Vincent Van Gogh

Hawaiian likes...

kale68's photo
Thu 03/08/12 10:58 AM
Thank you...:)

kale68's photo
Sat 03/03/12 08:07 PM
"I see life in shades of grey...But you I see in full color...You made every breath worth taking...Every kiss worth while...Every dream worth having....And silently I cry...Whispers of nothingness...I scream into a void...Emptiness...Falling...Endlessly...Into shades of grey...:("

kale68's photo
Sat 03/03/12 08:05 PM
"A Love was born in this world forever changing...Two hearts were torn by words better left unsaid...And in the end it's us who lose...You hating me...Me forgetting you..."

kale68's photo
Sat 03/03/12 08:00 PM
"I will live life as if there is no tomorrow...I will love life as if yesterday never was...But I will see life as a painted canvas...A picture I paint...And that portrait will always be you...

kale68's photo
Sat 03/03/12 05:49 PM

When we've been hurt in the past WE put ourselves and what we're looking for out of reach unknowingly...The person could be right in front of you but dont think THEY have a chance with YOU...
Sorry...Not yelling jus stressing points...

kale68's photo
Sat 03/03/12 05:48 PM
When we've been hurt in the past WE put ourselves and what we're looking for out of reach unknowingly...The person could be right in front of you but dont think THEY have a chance with YOU...