beccakatisonly1's photo
Sun 08/24/08 04:05 PM
no we aren't..we are just picky

beccakatisonly1's photo
Sun 08/24/08 04:03 PM
that's rude

beccakatisonly1's photo
Sun 08/24/08 04:02 PM
I think honesty is the key, I think you have an upbeat voice in your profile yet say it how it is..you might want to put what you are looking for here..are you looking for penpals? a woman for dating peroid or a woman to date and see where it goes? and if it's the dating thing what kind of woman you are looking for, age, ethnicity, body size if it matters (and say so if it does or doesn't), if her having kids matters or not, etc..I would make that the next paragraph in your profile.
good luck
becca

beccakatisonly1's photo
Sun 08/24/08 03:56 PM
very true..just nodding going 'mm' 'mmm' and then not having a CLUE what she just said is not going to score any points!!

beccakatisonly1's photo
Sun 08/24/08 03:54 PM
true..that's very important

beccakatisonly1's photo
Sun 08/24/08 03:54 PM
lose the man perfume LOL just be sure to have bathed and put on deodorant, be your self, and go out with someone that you have a an ACTUAL interest in that goes past the physical.

beccakatisonly1's photo
Sun 08/24/08 03:50 PM
I am attracted to a guy with a BRAIN one who can carry on a conversation and can take care of himself..etc

beccakatisonly1's photo
Sun 08/24/08 03:47 PM
agreed...and for before..on a thing like this..actually having something that is about YOU wrote, that shows who YOU are on your profile (i.e. HONESTY REALLY DOES MATTER TO "REAL WOMAN"). I know when I get a message or IM from someone I don't respond unless he has someone in his profile.

beccakatisonly1's photo
Sun 08/24/08 03:45 PM
yeah good one...lets ENCOURAGE sterotypes..shesh!

beccakatisonly1's photo
Sun 08/24/08 03:44 PM
only for the shallow ones

beccakatisonly1's photo
Wed 12/12/07 07:02 PM

I'm a sweet, smart, loving girl....

You've got one thing right, you are a "girl" (as opposed to a woman) but "smart"? Don't think so....

What's not smart about wanting a suitable marriage and family partner?

You don't want a "suitable marriage and family partner," you want to use someone to get what you want. Frankly, your laziness and materialism would scare the sh it out of me if I were a man.

That sounds hateful. I am in graduate studies and will be earning a master's degree. Wanting a nice house for yourself and your children is a good thing, right?

Graduate school? Where, Degrees-R-Us.com?

lol

one thing is to want to have a nice life, another is to be shallow and expect a man to provide it all for you and just say "ah just the kind of shallow girl I've been looking for, lets go out or better yet lets get married!!" noway

beccakatisonly1's photo
Wed 12/12/07 06:59 PM

Just wondering why you don't just want a man who will be honest and loyal to you?

YEAH! I"m with you

beccakatisonly1's photo
Wed 12/12/07 06:39 PM
laugh laugh too funny

Two women had been having a friendly lunch when the subject turned to sex. "You know, John and I have been having some sexual problems", Linda told her friend. "That's amazing!" Mary replied, "So have Tom and I. We're thinking of going to a sex therapist", said Linda. "Oh, we could never do that! We'd be too embarrassed!", responded Mary. "But after you go, will you please tell me how it went?"

Several weeks passed, and the two friends met for lunch again. "So how did the sex therapy work out, Linda?", Mary asked. "Things couldn't be better!", Linda exclaimed. "We began with a physical exam, and afterward the doctor said he was certain he could help us. He told us to stop at the grocery store on the way home and buy a bunch of grapes and a dozen donuts. He told us to sit on the floor nude, and toss the grapes and donuts at each other. Every grape that went into my vagina, John had to get it out with his tongue. Every donut that I ringed his penis with, I had to eat. Our sex life is wonderful, in fact it's better than it's ever been!"

With that endorsement Mary talked her husband into an appointment with the same sex therapist. After the physical exams were completed the doctor called Mary and Tom into his office. "I'm afraid there is nothing I can do for you," he said. "But doctor," Mary complained, "you did such good for Linda and John, surely you must have a suggestion for us! Please, please, can't you give us some help? Any help at all?" "Well, OK," the doctor answered. "On your way home, I want you to stop at the grocery store and buy a sack of apples and a box of cheerios..."

beccakatisonly1's photo
Mon 12/10/07 05:38 PM
lol yeah

but thier loss not ours :D drinker

beccakatisonly1's photo
Mon 12/10/07 05:37 PM

Peta my arse..................

He got what he deserved...
I really hate people who abuse animals... explode

agreed.....hopefully some people in prison do to him what he did to the dogs......maybe that'll change his views on things...

I agree..but don't count on it

beccakatisonly1's photo
Mon 12/10/07 05:37 PM

Peta my arse..................

He got what he deserved...
I really hate people who abuse animals... explode

me too

beccakatisonly1's photo
Mon 12/10/07 05:36 PM

His sentence depends on a sentencing guideline grid...as is everybody else that goes through the system. If he gets more than someone who committs manslaughter, maybe that means he had some counts against him from the past.....And hey, here's an idea....Maybe he shouldn't have been doing something that stupid in the first place. He knew it was illegal and was stupid enough to do it anyway......Let him go to prison.

so true so true!!!

beccakatisonly1's photo
Mon 12/10/07 05:36 PM

grumble JEZZZZZZ!!! Get off your frickin soap box & go read down in sports. over a week ago.

noway &&& Poor Vick's being drug threw the mud!!! aaawwww!!
at least they didn't drop a hot wire in there while doing it!!!

pppffftttt!!!! mad :angry: mad

Where's the frickin delete button!!!

lol

beccakatisonly1's photo
Mon 12/10/07 05:35 PM

now why would you take the stance "this guy did worse and got less" thats just dumb. if your gonna get mad at something get made that the guy killed someone and DIDN'T GET MORE. laws should be enforced with a standard for everyone, "well you got tons of money and your famous so we'll give you a little slap on the wrist then every so often just to make it look like we're fair we'll run one celebrity threw the ringer just to make an example". i think he got pretty close to what is stated by the law, now if they can manage to do that on the rest of them then maybe we'de make progress.

amen!!! I can't agree with you more!!!

beccakatisonly1's photo
Mon 12/10/07 05:35 PM

mad i'm sorry but that's not right and not fair that he is been drug trough the mud and everything else just for dogs. I believe wat he did was wrong but people get less time for killing people it ain't right not to mention that there are people that profit from this (PETA) but take leonard little for example (linebacker St. Louis Rams) he was convicted of vehicular manslaughter he killed a WOMAN driving drunk he is still playing football today and got less then 23 nths. dats a bunch of bull it ain't right and definitly not fair. I think after everything this man has done and taken responsibility he should have gotten less then tha otha 2.mad mad

??? noway grumble I don't think that dog fighting should be NOT seen as a problem and I think that is what is being suggested or pointed out. One big problem with him being involved in such a criminal activity is that he is someone that for some reason people want to be like (never have understood why celebrities are 'idolized' as it it...there are much more important jobs out there that are ignored and these jocks, actors/actresses, singers, and musicians are treated like gods..WHAT A JOKE)

I think that dog fighting, **** fighting, all animal abuse like this should be given much stiffer sentense than they people get..should be up there with AT LEAST manslaughter!!

you are right that the other two you mentioned didn't get ANYWHERE near enough time or punishment, but unforchentally that happened..it as much depends on what state these slimeballs are tried in as anything else

for information sake (not to you but to some like 'damnitscloudy') PETA hasn't killed any animals..look up PETA and what it stands for before making accusations against them or other agencies such as ASPCA that have had a problem with people like this guy

Previous 1 3