Community > Posts By > madjia

no photo
Sat 08/13/11 04:44 PM

I am pretty sure no one reads the profiles. Mine clearly states that I am not a cougar. Yet I get all these messages from men from Africa who are clearly still recovering from their last diaper rash.

I also know it's hard to break the ice with someone but where is the teleporter that is going to take me to bum eff Egypt so we can take long strolls on the beach?

As to the original poster's question? Your profile says you are 37; where do you think you are going to find a chick without chicklets and no desire to have any? You have narrowed your options so vastly that it would be darn near impossible to find such a creature who would be both sane and interested and just happen to live near you.

Just my humble opinion.

It has been rumored that there are actually women in the world who do not want kids. I know, I know, it's a ridiculous assertion, but still. There is even a dating site called IDoNotWantKids.com, which I personally think is a brilliant idea, but which appears, at this time, to have about six female members. Even though it's been around for a few years.

And you're right, it's been almost impossible to find a girlfriend who doesn't want kids. I did find one, she was (and is) the most intelligent, the most creative person, the most interesting person I've ever known. She even did my first two book covers. But she and I have been doing this on-again-off-again-relationship thing for 11 years now, and I'm tired of being a yo-yo. I still have no idea why we broke up the last time.

The point is, if there's one girl out there who's OK with not having kids, there might be another one. I have no way of knowing for sure, but it's statistically possible.

It's also statistically possible to win the lottery. I am not ragging on you but rather just stating the odds aren't that great.

no photo
Sat 08/13/11 04:33 PM
Looking for Single parents in my area who trade babysitting or just hang out for coffee or similar.

no photo
Sat 08/13/11 04:22 PM
I am pretty sure no one reads the profiles. Mine clearly states that I am not a cougar. Yet I get all these messages from men from Africa who are clearly still recovering from their last diaper rash.

I also know it's hard to break the ice with someone but where is the teleporter that is going to take me to bum eff Egypt so we can take long strolls on the beach?

As to the original poster's question? Your profile says you are 37; where do you think you are going to find a chick without chicklets and no desire to have any? You have narrowed your options so vastly that it would be darn near impossible to find such a creature who would be both sane and interested and just happen to live near you.

Just my humble opinion.

no photo
Fri 08/12/11 07:06 PM
Was it the Bon Jovi version?

no photo
Thu 08/11/11 08:01 PM
I am decidedly agnostic. Not sure what I believe. I do know that if my daughter came and told me that she was pregnant with the christ child my eye brow would be severely raised so why do I believe it because someone said it happened 2000 years ago. Maybe Mary was just really quick on her feet?

no photo
Thu 08/11/11 06:55 PM
Here is what drives me to fiery hot cheetos. If I say in my profile that I am only interested in those guys local to me. If I say I don't want someone young enough to have gone to school with my children then WHY are you contacting me. I mean it is kinda difficult to take long walks on the beach with someone who lives hundreds if not thousands of miles away.

And why the heck does someone who does not want children want to strike up a conversation with someone who has SOLE custody and states in her profile "must love children"?

no photo
Sun 08/07/11 11:54 PM
"i will love to have ur private email as i am a serios buisness man" (this said with a goat and chicken in the background of his picture)

Sure dude...comin' right up. Right after you get a grasp of the English language and get a handle on the goat and chickens we can hook up for realz.

Yes I know there are wild goats and chickens in Columbus, Ohio. See them everyday (not) Let's have a chat at Starbucks where we can get to know each other and just maybe I can become fond of your little goat.

<eye roll>

no photo
Sat 08/06/11 11:37 PM
My advice would be to get rid of anything you don't want. Keeping his stuff around just prolongs the healing process for you. You are not his personal mini storage unit.

no photo
Sat 08/06/11 07:26 PM
Haven't had any serious responses yet just a lot of Nigerians. The forums are great for insomnia though!

no photo
Sat 08/06/11 02:01 AM
Hello Debbie,

I am new here too and it seems like a really nice place.

no photo
Sat 08/06/11 01:59 AM

I was feeling ill and my boyfriend wanted to be intimate. I projectile vomited right in the middle of it.

rofl
Is it NOT so embarrassing in retrospect because he was an azz? (If you are still with him, he is a keeper!) LMAO!

...and I'm still intrigued by the phrase "middle of it"

Let's just say I threw up South of the border and no I am no longer with him.

no photo
Sat 08/06/11 01:34 AM
I was feeling ill and my boyfriend wanted to be intimate. I projectile vomited right in the middle of it.

no photo
Sat 08/06/11 01:26 AM
Congrats...

My exes are like bad pennies...they keep trying to come back.

no photo
Sat 08/06/11 01:09 AM
Thank you all for the welcomes...what a nice friendly place! It's like a cozy little meet and greet!

no photo
Fri 08/05/11 04:54 PM
Heh...I would be a vitamin because that way I know I would be taken every morning.

no photo
Fri 08/05/11 04:50 PM

Tentatively waving!

Now, is that like a Miss America wave?
Or a Queen of England wave..
Or a PeeWee Herman kinda wave?

Welcome, from the Oregon coast :-)

Not a Pee Wee!

Damn UK vernacular V US gets me all the time. And here I thought I was doing good by not "hailing" LOL.

no photo
Fri 08/05/11 04:46 PM
Some families are very close knit. Remember that you are the interloper here and it's up to you to make his family feel like your boyfriend has made a good choice.

Never interfere with family. A test of someone's character is how he treats his family. Now if you feel he is neglecting you because of his family obligations then either he is not that into you or you are being unreasonable in my opinion.

Families can make or break a relationship. Kill them with kindness I say.

no photo
Fri 08/05/11 04:14 PM
Well the good news is that once the first wife takes it all the second one has to marry you for love because lord knows there is nothing left in the kitty!

no photo
Fri 08/05/11 03:26 PM
They rewrite history dear. To do otherwise would make them have to take responsibility for what they did.

I know the feeling and it is gut wrenching.

no photo
Fri 08/05/11 03:22 PM
I am new here too. I hope to find a relationship but if not would like to make some new friends. Being a transplant isn't easy so if there are any single mums from the Columbus Ohio area I could use a few friends.

Previous 1