horatio_cutiepie's photo
Mon 02/04/08 07:13 PM
thanks elizabeth that was the cutest reply...hope you are having better luck than i am...lol

sherry:heart:

horatio_cutiepie's photo
Mon 02/04/08 05:47 PM
of course whats inside that counts...but i still like to see who i am communicating with...now come on girls would you set up a date without knowing what he looks like first...anyways my pet peeve is these people that post pics that are older than my adult children...yes i just encountered a very nice man who showed up at my door and looked nothing like his pic...and he was actually driving a vehicle that looked like it came from wille wonka land...sorry i need a pic!

horatio_cutiepie's photo
Mon 02/04/08 05:41 PM
has anyone found their other half yet on any of these sites..i am getting so discouraged....i have so many men leave me wonderful comments and have even dated a few..what a waste of time as i have even talked with them for hours on the phone...then drum rolllll....finally ask you out and poof never a hello or i'll call ya or a second date...no one has really put the sparkle in my eye but hey give a girl a chance...any feedback on this one!!! what am i doing wrong..actually its not me ....

horatio_cutiepie's photo
Mon 01/28/08 05:20 PM
yes i just turned 50 feel 18 but everytime i go on a date never get a second one...why do guys tell ya how beautiful you are talk to you forever then meet and nothing happens..of course there are some i would rather not see again but geez a girl starts to get a complex...just looking for the right one. Plus could anyone tell me how i can ask a question on the site...

sherry :)

horatio_cutiepie's photo
Mon 01/28/08 05:10 PM
where do you live...i am in michigan and am not charged anything also the men i have met haven't been charged either.

horatio_cutiepie's photo
Sat 12/01/07 02:54 PM
thanks everyone for welcoming to jsh...i was wondering is this all we do is post topics or can we actually chat...if so how do i do this???

sherry

horatio_cutiepie's photo
Sat 12/01/07 02:49 PM
it is supposed to be free..are you really paying for it??

sherry

horatio_cutiepie's photo
Thu 11/29/07 03:24 PM
cannot believe this site is absolutely free..so glad i found you guys..lol I had joined match.com like a fool still didn't find anyone...this site is awesome and i have already had some very nice feedback from some wonderful people..good luck to everyone in their search..

sherry a.k.a. as horatio_cutiepie
the horatio part is the name of my little boston terrier and yeah he is a cutie pie as you will see a pic that is in my profile. :)

horatio_cutiepie's photo
Wed 11/28/07 10:09 AM

yepp....its mutual

horatio_cutiepie's photo
Wed 11/28/07 10:07 AM
thank you...i just wanted to delete the ones on the bottom..no one can see them anyway only see your friends...also this site is totally free right???

sherry :)

horatio_cutiepie's photo
Wed 11/21/07 02:30 AM
did that but no X..you would think that they would have something to delete them?

horatio_cutiepie's photo
Wed 11/21/07 02:26 AM
thank you i will try that.

horatio_cutiepie's photo
Wed 11/21/07 02:23 AM
Does a mutual match mean that the person also is interested in you too?

horatio_cutiepie's photo
Wed 11/21/07 02:21 AM
Could someone tell me how you delete all the extra people that are on your profile page? Not the friends but the others that are underneath your profile...and also can you delete friends too?