Community > Posts By > Rawdawg

Rawdawg's photo
Sat 10/02/21 12:20 PM
New here ,l wish l am lucky enough to meet the
one who can fall in love and share our life journey with each other .

Very nice profile, I'm Canadian if you're interested

Rawdawg's photo
Tue 09/28/21 10:56 PM
That I’m adventurous and fun

Ya got my vote :wink:

Rawdawg's photo
Fri 09/24/21 10:48 AM
Sweet pro, to bad your not in western Canada :wink:

Rawdawg's photo
Thu 11/22/18 11:38 PM
You will find more sd on SeekingArrangement

Hey thanks :v:

Rawdawg's photo
Thu 11/22/18 11:35 PM
Need Crazy & furious guys Contact me

Age matter???

Rawdawg's photo
Thu 11/22/18 11:30 PM
Hi looking for older in kelowna ..

Ehh I go there, hit me up :wink:

Rawdawg's photo
Thu 11/22/18 11:25 PM
Meow meow

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::sunglasses:

Rawdawg's photo
Thu 11/22/18 11:19 PM
Hey peoples new to Calgary looking for some new friends!!

Sure I'm in Calgary often,highway trucker

Rawdawg's photo
Thu 11/22/18 11:17 PM
Edmonton / fort saskatchewan area ?

Ehh I live on a acreage near the Edm Max, if age isn't a issue :v:

Rawdawg's photo
Thu 11/22/18 11:08 PM
Who else believes that if a person wants to be with someone; they accept there past, present? etc? ..... as well as there baggage?

AGREED !!!

Rawdawg's photo
Thu 11/22/18 10:59 PM
I've gone 11 years older.
I've gone 3 years younger.

I too prefer close to my age..within 5-10 years is fine...and at this stage *10* is pushing it...

It's always humorous to me that these young guys not *only* lie about their age on their profiles (so their profiles show up when older women do a search)...but what the woman wants and prefers seems to not matter to them...

"This is what *I* want...if it isn't what you want..then you are closed-minded/ have walls/ need to be less rigid...." blah blah..

Telling me what YOU think I should want is *not* the way to get me interested in you.

Also, sonny....we women are *quite* capable of looking for the profiles of younger men...if that was what we were interested in..we don't need you lying about your age just so we "see" you..

Hmmm I'm 11/27/57 :wink:

Rawdawg's photo
Thu 11/22/18 10:53 PM

Im looking for an older woman here because its all I think about . Do you think there is an age gap thats too big for a cougar ?

Wemens your own age come with all the same equipment as older models. And they're not as hard to start on cold mornings.

I start very well on cold mornings, thank you very much

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Rawdawg's photo
Thu 11/22/18 10:50 PM

Im looking for an older woman here because its all I think about . Do you think there is an age gap thats too big for a cougar ?

Cougars are pretty rare in my area. They used to be native, but have pretty much disappeared. I did see one in Georgia. The one I saw in GA was pretty much my neighbor, I would see it off in the distance from time to time, but it never came near me, there was a huge farm between my house and the woodlands that it was living in. It seemed that its territory bordered just close enough for me to see it and every now and then as it was patrolling or hunting, I would catch a glimpse of it.

I don't think cougars care much about age, they prefer deer and elk, but I think as long as it's big enough to eat, it'll catch it. They are known to hunt skunk and porcupine, if needed.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Rawdawg's photo
Thu 11/22/18 10:48 PM
Age is only a number if the maturity levels are similar. Assuming both party's are adults. :v:

Rawdawg's photo
Thu 11/22/18 10:38 PM
STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL EYES :wink:
From a western Canadian

Rawdawg's photo
Thu 11/22/18 10:34 PM
Love can work in mysterious ways :wink:

Rawdawg's photo
Thu 11/22/18 10:26 PM
Sooo". agreed !!!

Rawdawg's photo
Thu 11/22/18 10:25 PM
If you cannot say I love you after THREE years ... you should let her go .. sounds cruel and you are just using her till someone else comes along :angel: waving

So agreed !!!

Rawdawg's photo
Thu 11/22/18 10:22 PM

if you're a 35-50 y/o women hit me up! :)

You look 60 anyway, so, good luck!

It's only numbers if you're a mature adult !!!! :v:

Rawdawg's photo
Thu 11/22/18 10:19 PM
We should talk :wink::wink:

Previous 1