Community > Posts By > TamTam1

TamTam1's photo
Tue 12/04/07 12:36 AM
Oh, and nice guy (as well as everyone else):

NEVER give up!!!

TamTam1's photo
Tue 12/04/07 12:35 AM

I don't agree with many of the definitions here, butterflies and all that, because love isn't something you only feel for a signifacant other, it's something you feel for family and friends, and sometimes even strangers you meet in passing.

"Love is a many spledored thing, love lifts us up where we belong, love gives us wings, all you need is love!"

True. But love is also putting yourself through hell, pain, and anguish if necessary to keep the one you love from enduring the same. It's protection when they need it, and selflessness when they don't expect it. Mostly, I think love is overcoming all obsticals, physical, finacial, and emotional, as a union rather than an individual acting for their own good.

I agree. Love isn't an emotion. Sometimes it's a choice that you have to make; the hardest one, I believe.

TamTam1's photo
Tue 12/04/07 12:04 AM
You spelled 'sharpest' wrong... :)

TamTam1's photo
Mon 12/03/07 11:33 PM
From my experience, you have to just dive in and start sending messages yourself. Some may answer, some may not.

"It's not fair to ask of others what you are not willing to do yourself." - Eleanor Roosevelt

never lose faith!

TamTam1's photo
Fri 11/30/07 10:48 PM
Sylvia Plath

TamTam1's photo
Fri 11/30/07 10:44 PM
Yellow Submarine..between the sheets

TamTam1's photo
Fri 11/30/07 10:41 PM
"Stands With Fist"

TamTam1's photo
Fri 11/30/07 10:36 PM
November Rain by Guns n Roses

TamTam1's photo
Fri 11/30/07 10:02 PM
i'm single bc i stayed in a dead-end relationship for 4 years hoping love were enough. it wasn't. it's okay though, because now i can go out there and find someone who i can be myself with 100%.

never lose faith!