regardless, of which party he ran with. He continues to spout off delusions
of grandeur, perpetuating, even further his inability to bring this country
together. Good riddance.

Bastet127's photo
Mon 11/23/20 06:41 PM
Don’t forget the cranberry sauce!

Bastet127's photo
Fri 11/13/20 06:14 AM
See where he stands on the transition website. Enough said.

Bastet127's photo
Fri 11/13/20 04:47 AM

Me either! And yes, how Biden stands on all that’s mentioned
can be found on his transition website. So, stop spreading bs.

That's what they do, they're just following their hero's lead.

Trump goons, are NBC CBS and ABC also fake news?

I'm not even going to bother mentioning any printed media since you admitted in another thread that you can't read.

Get some help.

Mind blown! And then for someone to tell me I don’t know what I’m talking
about when it’s actually available straight from the SOURCE. It’s scary how
people can be so opposed to facts.

Bastet127's photo
Thu 11/12/20 06:29 PM
Me either! And yes, how Biden stands on all that’s mentioned
can be found on his transition website. So, stop spreading bs.

Bastet127's photo
Wed 11/11/20 06:23 PM

Biden has a long history of breaking promises.

He's already planning disasters for America.

Yet he's not certified in office yet.

He's making plans to partner with Iran.

Also let free all illegals, who haven't yet been vetted.

Also taken sanctions off foreign countries like China.

Americans will be screaming if he succeeds .

What an idiot.

Toody, with all due respect, where do you get this information? Some of it
is paraphrased to completely misrepresent the truth or just not true.
I am open to being corrected if you can show legitimate sources.

Bastet127's photo
Tue 11/10/20 06:53 PM
Trump is just self-absorbed. He’s changed his political party numerous times,
so he could have well of run as a democrat. But, the point is, when I speak of
his antics, I’m not referring to this in a political way, republican vs. democrat,
and I vote on issues, not necessarily, the party. I’m not against either. I’m against
trump, as a person, as a humanitarian, as a world leader. His behavior is
horrid and embarrassing and the sooner he is out of office, the better, as far
as I’m concerned.

Bastet127's photo
Sun 11/01/20 04:49 PM

People say he "isn't presidential enough." But yet, all of the "presidential" presidents for at least the past 30 years have been totally selling us out. This one seems to like us a lot more (notwithstanding the propaganda we are constantly bombarded with, trying to make him look the the devil incarnate). Whether anybody else would have handled COVID any better, when he was trying in January to remedy the situation, he got called a racist for it. Now they are claiming he didn't go far enough.

Are you just going by what Trump tells you or do you actually fact check? If you are claiming
Biden called him xenophobic or racist because of the China travel bans, that is inaccurate.

You are correct that he never said that BECAUSE of the travel ban, but to say he never said it at all - is disingenuous.

You’re right, he was probably referring to when Trump smeared the Mexicans, or banned travel
from muslim-majority countries, or banned asylum seekers at the border, or referred to other
countries as **** holes, etc.,

Bastet127's photo
Sun 11/01/20 03:21 AM

People say he "isn't presidential enough." But yet, all of the "presidential" presidents for at least the past 30 years have been totally selling us out. This one seems to like us a lot more (notwithstanding the propaganda we are constantly bombarded with, trying to make him look the the devil incarnate). Whether anybody else would have handled COVID any better, when he was trying in January to remedy the situation, he got called a racist for it. Now they are claiming he didn't go far enough.

Are you just going by what Trump tells you or do you actually fact check? If you are claiming
Biden called him xenophobic or racist because of the China travel bans, that is inaccurate.

Bastet127's photo
Tue 10/13/20 01:25 AM

No. They WERE factual. She was a handmaid in her cultish branch of the Catholic Faith that even Pope Francis called out.

They scrubbed their site with any mention of her and the GOP(via McConnell) scrubbed the Internet.

It was factual and you are misinformed if you think otherwise

Mitch McConnell couldn’t scrub a floor, let alone the internet.

Bastet127's photo
Mon 10/12/20 06:04 PM

As many know repubs are trying to rush in a new republican Justice...

as fast as they can ... not wanting to wait... like RBG wanted after elections ... I can not believe what some of these republican senators are saying ...

some called Pamela Harries a freak show ... I say look in the mirror...
as you associate yourself with this sitting president ... and the wrong that he has done ...

all I have heard is why they want her in there fast ...

they want her in for Trump so he thinks they can throw out some of his misdeeds ...
they want her to be the vote... to take away the affordable care act ...
which republicans have not come up with anything for the last four yrs...
and much more ... this leaves the door open to all those who will benefit if when she is put in ... big pharma ...and INS company's... some of the republicans own senators businesses get more ..-> know more help... with preexisting conditions... even it we are in the middle of a pandemic ... they want to take away a women's right to choose... about her health care an her own body...nothing about taking anything away from mens body's like https://utswmed.org/medblog/pill-guys-male-birth-control-option-passes-safety-tests/

she also does not want artificial insemination and wants ins companies to not to cover any of this or cover birth control either and or mammograms no more cancer screenings so many large company's will profit off of her vote ...while being a supreme court justices ... like the wealthy have not had any $ in their pockets over the past few yrs an lately ... the greed... wants to go on and on ... while they put her in ... and people lost their small business... lost jobs ...that will never return for them ... say good by to your health care scrips will go up ... the coke brothers will once again take over every thing they can or one will ... might have to say good by to non traditional marriages in some states ... and what Ruth fought for all these yrs for women will go out the window and her voice will be silences ... she helped work for women voters ... to vote also in this country's ... + they do not want to follow the constitution ... an want to change it to suit them selves ...

once again they live with the thought of trickle down ...as our country will have a great depression not seen like 2008 but worse ... way back ... as our grandparents an their grandparents where in ...

the people in the country is what keep this country going ... trickle done does not work ... its trickle up ! taking care of people first not just a selective few... and they are trying to make voters stay in line for hrs to vote ... and putting threatening people in these voter centers again becouse they are black ... just vote ...it will count ... they are very important to change what is happening to us now and our children ...

Have been listening to one or more of my fav TV shows ...

come to find out...Barrett is involved in a small cult ... ADF ...gave a speech and she is called a handmaiden ... and is described as a bible thumper and does not want to separate religion from schools...
in this small cult ... and believe the laws of the constitution are wrong ... does not believe we should not have any rights but what is in the bible she is the opposite from Ruth that wanted justice for all ... I thought those in the supreme court where for laws for the country ... again not for the few ... and to change laws ... an does not believe in democracy ...

I’m not a fan of ACB but the cult and reference to Handmaid’s Tale were later corrected
as not factual.

Bastet127's photo
Mon 10/12/20 05:39 PM
Duck egg color! I just refinished an old piece of furniture in that. I didn’t
even know it was a color until I ran across that paint.

Bastet127's photo
Wed 10/07/20 07:37 PM
If you comprehended what I said I never said for all time either.

Bastet127's photo
Wed 10/07/20 05:41 PM
Depending on who was saying it, I’d hold it against them :)

Bastet127's photo
Wed 10/07/20 05:38 PM
Trump’s economic growth rates 9th out of the past 12 presidents. This is even
excluding the 32% drop in GDP during the pandemic. Research before
believing what he tells people.

Bastet127's photo
Wed 10/07/20 06:05 AM
Putting the nomination of SCOTUS over a new stimulus should tell you what
kind of person he is.

Bastet127's photo
Sat 10/03/20 06:43 AM
I just saw that Crystal, and I was like ‘noooooo’!!!! I need my Daniel Craig fix. : )

Bastet127's photo
Fri 10/02/20 05:58 PM
I’m having trouble figuring out how I feel about this, so I welcome thoughts.
Someone today said they are telling people who are ‘undecided’ not to vote.
Good idea? Bad idea?

Bastet127's photo
Sat 09/26/20 03:42 AM
Edited by Bastet127 on Sat 09/26/20 03:42 AM

What a bunch of BS. Just a bunch of sheep following the flock. Most people didn't even watch the full George Floyd videos, they seen clips that where promoted with propaganda. The prosecutor didn't want the body cam footage released, and for good reason. However the defendants and judge wanted the people to see the full story, no finally the 2 body cam videos have been released. Take the time to watch them and tell me how they can possibly charge these officers of "murder"? Watch the convict not fallow orders, they should have shot him right there as he was busy grabbing in the console instead of following orders. Then he cries for his mama like a baby, saying don't shoot me like I've been shot before. He says multiple times he's clostrphobic, he says I can choke. I won't be able to breathe twice. Something about covid. And he says I can't breathe at least 6 times before he is ever even taken to the ground. Are they charging these cops with " scaring him to death"? At what point does Chauvin supposedly start to choke him? He couldn't breathe before he was put to the ground and nothing changed when he was put on the ground. One officer asked about rolling him over and Chavin responded no we will wait for the ambulance, that is not murdering someone, that is controlling the situation til the ambulance arrived. Apparently the people in the ambulance are not the ones to provide medical care and they had to wait for the fire department which had trouble finding the ambulance because it had moved. Clearly there are things that need to be addressed in this whole ordeal, but at no time was any murder committed, officers are not required to give first aid, especially if that could in danger the lives of others. If there is any justice at all left in this world, which I highly doubt with everything that has happened since this incident, 3 of those cops will walk free and just maybe Chauvin will get a tap on the wrist. But clearly everything that happened to Floyd was due to his health, drug use, and panic.

If Chauvin had put George Floyd on his side, as the one officer suggested, you believe
he still would have died?

Bastet127's photo
Tue 09/15/20 04:05 AM

I think that non-white people are more concerned about racism than white people themselves. white people live their life as nothing is going on, but non-whites especially black people always seem to be interested in the racism topic. FORGET ABOUT RACISM AND WHITE PEOPLE AND JUST BE HAPPY IN YOUR LIFE FOR Christ sake! white people are not as concerned about racism as non-whites are.

If you had to work harder than someone of a different skin color just because of your skin color,
would you be okay with that?