Community > Posts By > SharpShooter10

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 08:51 PM
Edited by SharpShooter10 on Wed 05/27/09 08:55 PM
The North loves to rattle their swords

but

when they get a nuke or nukes ready, they are dying to nuke the south. could very possibly happen. make no mistake, North Korea will fight if their illustrious leader tells them to. They are not the taliban, they are trained and know how to shoot. The unit supporting JSA (where the talks are held on the DMZ) is an instant write off, it will be a nasty affair if something happens. Don't under estimate North Koreas resolve and the syphalitic mind of "their illustrious leader"

I have had the opportunity to stare the little weasels in the eye, they will fight if given the go by leader Kim. There are so many rockets and artillery on both sides, coordinates are well known, it will be a bloodbath at the onset, sure we will win but it's the units stationed there at the onset that will get hit the hardest. will be nasty. hope it is just sabre rattling again

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 08:47 PM

I would say if you are with someone then yes....definitely....If I am not seeing anyone, sometimes I flirt and joke on the forums...but if I am seeing someone, I definitely won't do that...it's just kind of inappropriate I think...
your purple hair is sooooo sexy laugh bigsmile

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 08:46 PM

Be honest, don't "fluff" it up and say what you think people want to hear.

I don't think it is. Like I always say, you can window shop as long as you don't touch.
like a fine rifle, might not be yours but don't hurt to check it out laugh drinker bigsmile just don't dry fire it without permissionbigsmile

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 08:42 PM
Edited by SharpShooter10 on Wed 05/27/09 08:44 PM

i think a man may be brain dead if he wants a real girlfriend and continues to flirt online

I agree... It's disrespectful and sets yourself up for possible failure... Why put yourself in that position? Little things matter too... The time you are spending flirting with another woman could be the time you could be spending making your relationship stronger..

If you are that f*cking board in your relationship that you need to get attention from the opposite sex online then that should tell you something about you and your relationship..
I would suppose this would not apply to all who are couples on here,,, because both parties are ok with it and see first hand what is being said.. Well at least in the forums that is??

If both people are ok with it in a relationship then I don't see a problem.. If one person is not then I see a problem... I have seen peoples marriages brake up over similar scenarios .. Putting yourself in certain situations can lead to more because you become comfortable and some how justify it in your mind that it's not a big deal or cheating... But progressively it can lead you to cheating...

I'm not suggesting every case,,, but I would imagine more then not...

I flirt relentlessly, c'mon, nothing on here is private,

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 08:40 PM

I agree with you DD. I think the problem comes in when kidding around is mistaken for flirting. Hopefully the two are distinctly separate.
I definately flirt, then again, it's like the old folks diapers, a lot of depends on this one

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 08:38 PM

I think if you are in a committed relationship , you have no business flirting with others on a single site.It shows a lack of respect to your S.O. and yourself. By that I mean the person doing the flirting shows a callousness about his/her attitudes toward a committed relationship. So not in any form. is it acceptable to me. There are some here I kid around with, but I also now that I am not going to have a committed relationship with them.:thumbsup:
so what about all the friends you made till you met them, I myself love talking to the ladies I know on here. Key word flirt, not the other F word

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 08:34 PM
Edited by SharpShooter10 on Wed 05/27/09 08:35 PM

Be honest, don't "fluff" it up and say what you think people want to hear.

IF YOU ARE FLIRTING WITH YOURSELF ON LINE, THAN NO IT'S NOT CHEATINGlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

IF YOU ARE FLIRTING WITH SOMEONE ELSE, THEN YES IT IS, IF YOU HAVE SOMEONE IN YOUR LIFE THAT YOU LOVE, THEN WHY FLIRT??????
cause i'm a natural born flirter, plus, most of the people I flirt with in here know my partner anyway, not like there are any secrets

plus women friends are better, who wants to hang with a bunch of hairy ugly smelly guys all the time laugh drinker

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 08:27 PM
Edited by SharpShooter10 on Wed 05/27/09 08:28 PM
depends on wether or not you are doing it on the sly or if your partner knows you are online. Depends on if it is innocent flirting or you are trying to get in someones pants or not, hell, a lot of depends there laugh

If it was a problem with my partner then I would stop

but it's not, and I wont, I'm relentless bigsmile

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 08:05 PM
drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 03:37 PM
nothing, I got married laugh

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 03:34 PM
darlin Bad, why am I getting so fat laugh

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 03:26 PM
Edited by SharpShooter10 on Wed 05/27/09 03:27 PM
I'm waiting to see how he deals with North Korea, should be a hoot

trust me, they are chomping at the bit to nuke south korea

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 03:21 PM

After that is all said... I flirt with just about every girl on here that I find attractive... I wouldn't do it if I was in a relationship though... You wouldn't even see me on here...

Well, Anton, Sharpshooter and myself are all in relationships with people we met here in the forums and we flirt, but it is all in the course of fun with friends that we have come to know. We all have it on our profiles that we are taken/married and not looking for more than new friends.
That's right, if I get too out of line, believe me, I'll know it. Plus the ladies that know me would put it in check i'm sure

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 02:49 PM
cool, I know you are proud and rightfully so drinker

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 02:45 PM
If anyone ever gets a chance to visit the poconos, go for it, some beautiful country.

froze my butt off swimming in those mountains, in the summer even

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 02:43 PM

I did on my second marriage after I realized that the girl driving around town with her own mattress on the roof of her car was my wifenoway laugh

Oh, BURN!!! Still, do two wrongs make a right??
no they don't

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 02:42 PM

I did on my second marriage after I realized that the girl driving around town with her own mattress on the roof of her car was my wifenoway laugh

:laughing: shooter
everyone and their brother told me she was a ho, I thought they were just trying to stir up crap, then i learned they were ALL right. It was over then, took a while for the separation and divorce and all so technically you could say I still did, proud of it, no, but that was a long time ago and we learn hard lessons sometimes

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 02:39 PM

The two T's. Time and Tequila.:wink:
laugh I like that one

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 02:38 PM
Edited by SharpShooter10 on Wed 05/27/09 02:38 PM
now Galveston and Houston, theres the good dealslaugh

uhm, that's what I heard anywaylaugh

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 02:37 PM
wish they would legalize it, that chit is expensive in the northeastnoway grumble bigsmile smokin

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25