Community > Posts By > SharpShooter10

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 02:33 PM
I did on my second marriage after I realized that the girl driving around town with her own mattress on the roof of her car was my wifenoway laugh

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 02:32 PM
Edited by SharpShooter10 on Wed 05/27/09 02:33 PM
nope, never. I'm a flirter and an admirer of beautiful women but would not mingle my wick with another these days.

now, I can't control my dreams laugh

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 02:30 PM
birthday eh darkowl, Happy b day, isn't it amazing each year when we realize we are still kickin'laugh drinker

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 02:29 PM

vegetarian ricedrinker
laugh I had some rice and kimchi the other day, bout drove my wife, sis and mother in law out of the house laugh

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 02:27 PM

DTHRomeo reminded me that it was my birthday, for i forgot, so i'll probably go thailand tonight, or cook some of the salmon i just caught.
DarkOwl drinker I can't cook too often hear, seems my Louisiana taste buds are a little spicey for the North East laugh
can't edit it now so, "here" not hear laugh

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 02:24 PM

I've had dreams of friends dressed in black before I found out they had recently passed away, can't explain it but has happened on more than one occasion

wished it didn't cause it is freaky as hell

Coolest picture ever Sharpshooter you have posted there! Love it!

Yeah that is crazy when one dreams something and the next day you actually experience them as a repeat, or for that matter when you dream about people in black and later see them actually pass away.

Very strange isn't it? I wonder what that could mean?
Hey smiless drinker Thanks, I love that pic, made me smile and that is always a good thing.

I don't know how to explain it or what it means but it is very strange when it happens

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 01:45 PM
oops, gotta go, it's LASAGNA time

darn munchies laugh

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 01:43 PM
Edited by SharpShooter10 on Wed 05/27/09 01:43 PM
purely for medicinal purposes :wink: smokin drinker bigsmile

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 01:42 PM
((((( kim )))) how are ya sweetie?

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 01:41 PM
I have more brain cells than the ones i've lost anywaylaugh

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 01:41 PM
rrroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollll another one

just like the other one

and pass it over to me

Dont Bogart

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 01:40 PM

Legalizing marijuana would be a step back not a step forward imo... Instead of trying to legalize marijuana we should take steps to make alcohol and tobacco illegal. Just because something is a plant doesn't make it alright or mean your supposed to roll it up and smoke it!
Oh no, don't take away my Marlboro and George D!ckel whiskey, would rather burn one myselfsmokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 01:33 PM
Edited by SharpShooter10 on Wed 05/27/09 01:34 PM
I've had dreams of friends dressed in black before I found out they had recently passed away, can't explain it but has happened on more than one occasion

wished it didn't cause it is freaky as hell

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 01:03 PM
welcome drinker

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 01:00 PM
laugh Don't feel bad, I moved here from Louisiana several months ago to Brooklyn Park, Can't find my way anywhere laugh

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 12:53 PM
maybe she is shy, it takes awhile to get used to the forums and get started. some of us forget how it was at first. Then some fall right in like they were always here. it is different with everyone

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 12:50 PM

The curtains in this place are horriblenoway
PATS drinks Hows it hangin'

Can't complain bro, how's things with youdrinker
If I complained it would be just a lie, life is good these days drinker

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 12:43 PM

I wish everyone would stop talking already....geez!

Question: Who is this Pat that you are such a fan of? And is Pat a lad or a lass, a boy or a girl, a lady or a tramp... ...err... I meant a lady or a gent?

Go Patriots laugh drinker

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 12:42 PM

Am i just boring, or ugly as hell? :cry:
you are no where near ugly, give it time and hang in the forums, I have no doubt you will make some good friends here. Good luck and hang in thereflowerforyou

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 12:40 PM

Roasted rosemary chicken (I cook it with a cut lemon inside), garlic herb angel hair, broccoli, salad, and I got no sugar added neopolitan ice cream for dessert. It's actually quite good!
never thought of putting the lemon in the chicken, that sounds good

I stuffed one with mexican corn and roasted it, chicken was great but the corn was really good

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25