Community > Posts By > SharpShooter10

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 12:39 PM

DTHRomeo reminded me that it was my birthday, for i forgot, so i'll probably go thailand tonight, or cook some of the salmon i just caught.
DarkOwl drinker I can't cook too often hear, seems my Louisiana taste buds are a little spicey for the North East laugh

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 12:37 PM
leftover Lasagna, mmmmm, good, My new mother in law feeds me very well, average about an inch a month on my waist since getting here, total gym in basement unused and new belt is, uuhhggg, getting tighterlaugh

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 12:35 PM

Oh, I see. Does she work for the airlines?

Cindy, when were you leaving?

sad2
So much for going to Washington to see my daughter graduate from college!

I hsould have never left the house this morning! Was on my way to feed Mocha, got about half way over there and I got a flat tire. rant 2nd one in the last couple months. huh The money I was going to use to fly to Walla Walla, I had to put into a new tire. Never had a problem with flats until I moved to Albuquerque. huh
I just put two tires on mine, rubber is expensive these days

Tell me about it!grumble

Well graduation day is Sunday, June 14th...if my sister can get me a 'cheap buddy pass'and there is room for me, I was hoping to leave June 12th.

Yes.
other than flats how do you like New Mexico? I spent some time in Tularosa and White Sands area, loved it.

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 12:32 PM

help! Iam on datehookup too. And I have a hacker that taken my profile over. I tryed getting off the site but he hack in and got in to my personal email and photos. Iv tryed reporting him but the site cant stop him. Does anyone have any ideals??
get off of there if you can and hang around here, Don't think they have ever had those problems on this site

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 12:31 PM

lets burn his house down and blow up his car !pitchfork
chevy drinker sounds good, hackers suck, should all go to jail if caught

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 12:27 PM
Edited by SharpShooter10 on Wed 05/27/09 12:27 PM
Ask Merle whats happens when she asked me to get a haircut laugh

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 12:26 PM

The curtains in this place are horriblenoway
PATS drinks Hows it hangin'

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 12:25 PM

Did we lose my husband in the commotion tears

damn, you beat me to it

nope, just been speedhopping, kinda like speedreading through the forums laugh

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 12:24 PM

sad2
So much for going to Washington to see my daughter graduate from college!

I hsould have never left the house this morning! Was on my way to feed Mocha, got about half way over there and I got a flat tire. rant 2nd one in the last couple months. huh The money I was going to use to fly to Walla Walla, I had to put into a new tire. Never had a problem with flats until I moved to Albuquerque. huh
I just put two tires on mine, rubber is expensive these days

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 12:22 PM

I do not know.......but I may not be here much longer.

Muriel has been BAD!!devil noway
not again laugh

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 12:21 PM

ELMER, I mean twotall laugh drinker TWO

Sharp you OLD dawg ... drinker
laugh drinker

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 12:16 PM

The hacker used a program called "sub 7" it can get into any pc on line,even if it has virus detectors running,even zone alarm cant pick it up.

By what evidence do make such a claim? Sub 7 can be picked up and stopped by an anitvirus scanner. Mendy2 it would seem you have virus most likely a key logger that observed you typing in your passwords and stole them. datehookup are the only ones who can stop him from using your account now. You will need to do a thorough scan of your pc with an up-to-date virus scanner. I recommend Avast, it can downloaded from here http://www.avast.com/eng/avast_4_home.html for free. After it has ran and removed your viruses go to all of your online accounts and change your passwords to something completely different from what is they were. You may need to contact the administrators of some sites like your datehookup to have them change your password.
yeah, Avast is good, and it's free, always used it till for some reason I thought I needed to blow eighty bucks on Kaspersky

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 12:14 PM

The hacker used a program called "sub 7" it can get into any pc on line,even if it has virus detectors running,even zone alarm cant pick it up.
damn, that sucks, guess Kaspersky won't stop it either

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 12:09 PM

<----looks around to see if its safe to bring the sarcasm back now rofl rofl rofl rofl
sure, go for it laugh drinker

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 12:09 PM
damn, you beat me to it

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 12:07 PM
Baby, are you on the computer on MY uncle Sams time? laugh :tongue: love drinker bigsmile smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 12:05 PM
you lovely folks are all a bunch of chatterboxes, this thing moves along pretty welllaugh

good thing I don't waste my time on the computer rofl

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 12:02 PM

lol...while I was outside, I planted "hens and baby chicks"....put sand around them to make it all pretty. I cut my trim around the fence and turned to find the plants were all flat. I added water to give them a lift and began to cut the trim again....turned around and discovered they were flat because my dog was laying on top of themlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
You and Merle have green thumbs, her garden is beautiful. I can't grow anything.

unless a fungus on my big toenail counts laugh laugh drinker drinks rofl
Maybe you can have Merle plant that for you and see if it growslaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
I have to dig the holes, she doesn't realize I'm deathly allergic to shovels laugh

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 12:01 PM

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
.........................:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

.........................:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

..........................:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Merle can make my naner do that too :banana: pitchfork laugh laugh

SharpShooter10's photo
Wed 05/27/09 12:00 PM

lol...while I was outside, I planted "hens and baby chicks"....put sand around them to make it all pretty. I cut my trim around the fence and turned to find the plants were all flat. I added water to give them a lift and began to cut the trim again....turned around and discovered they were flat because my dog was laying on top of themlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
You and Merle have green thumbs, her garden is beautiful. I can't grow anything.

unless a fungus on my big toenail counts laugh laugh drinker drinks rofl

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25