Mon 04/27/09 10:19 AM
Drew drinker

Two Tall drinker

SharpShooter10's photo
Mon 04/27/09 10:19 AM

waving Have a great day everyonewaving
What's up Mirror drinker
bigsmile The usual.bigsmile Waiting around to get stuff done.bigsmile
You should edit and collate that Thesis or Q & A Book you've been writing laugh drinker

SharpShooter10's photo
Mon 04/27/09 10:13 AM

waving Have a great day everyonewaving
What's up Mirror drinker

SharpShooter10's photo
Mon 04/27/09 10:12 AM
Hey Sharp!!! Is it too early to start drinking before work???

It's Vita water darlin bigsmile drinker laugh smokin

SharpShooter10's photo
Mon 04/27/09 10:11 AM

((( Gypsy ))) drinks flowers

Hey Sharp!!! Is it too early to start drinking before work???drinker noway laugh
115 lb woman vs 400 lb patient. indifferent noway laugh

Delegate darlin' delegate drinker laugh

"Candy Striper "

indifferent

do they still have those or am I having a senior fantasy laugh

SharpShooter10's photo
Mon 04/27/09 10:05 AM
Edited by SharpShooter10 on Mon 04/27/09 10:06 AM
((( Gypsy ))) drinks flowers

SharpShooter10's photo
Mon 04/27/09 09:39 AM
How about San Augustine Texas, nice big city in a central location laugh

SharpShooter10's photo
Mon 04/27/09 09:36 AM
Have a great day. I may be back on in a bit, right now, my dog is giving me that, "hey, I goota poop" look laugh

SharpShooter10's photo
Mon 04/27/09 09:33 AM
(((( Gypsy )))) got milk? laugh

SharpShooter10's photo
Mon 04/27/09 09:31 AM
must of died and gone to Texas

cause

I'm

havin'

a

Helluva good time

drinker flowerforyou bigsmile

SharpShooter10's photo
Mon 04/27/09 09:25 AM

Personal problems abound! Manic depression! Death, dismemberment, destruction! OMG! Its total chaos! Can't anyone think for themselves anymore? I'm starting to feel like a councelor/ clinical psychologist/ clinical psychiatrist/ clinical medical doctor/ marriage councelor/ hand holder/ butt wiper/ runny nose cleaner. Jeez! Put a bandaid on it, take your xanex, your vicoden, your budepion, your clorobenzeprine, your lunestra, and relax! Let me catch my breath!
laugh If they ever change to another site again thats what it should be calledlaugh
you wouldn't believe the red tape bs they went through to bring us this one, amazing story really

SharpShooter10's photo
Sun 04/26/09 03:58 PM

I am more worried about looking like a dumb-@ss at this point....

my gangsta's laugh drinker

SharpShooter10's photo
Sun 04/26/09 03:57 PM
<-----The Nudge Back Kid, last seen nudged up somewhere laugh smokin devil drinker bigsmile

SharpShooter10's photo
Sun 04/26/09 03:51 PM

So I have this lady friend. She broke up with her man a few months ago. It was apparently a rough breakup and led her to check herself into a treatment center. A couple months later she still says she loves him.

We had a long conversation by text message the other night. Eventually I asked her what she's so in love with him for. She sent me a message back saying: companionship, good times, and good sex. I sent her a message back saying those are B.S. reasons to still be torn up over somebody. She could find those things anywhere else. I told here he was a typical man using her for a piece of a$$ and a free ride. And another saying she was very lucky to know a single guy like me who doesn't have it in him to treat women like that.

So from there I thought I had her convinced that her last man was a piece of sh!t and that her feelings for him should be no more. I told here if she was looking for someone genuine, she could find it in me. So we kinda sort of hooked up via text message. I know that's kinda lame but anyway... We made plans to talk and go to the pool the next day.

I get a message about an hour later saying something like, "I'm so sorry. I just can't. I got things to think about. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

I replied, "Ooooo...K. I give up." Keep in mind that I've been talking to her for weeks trying to get her over this guy. We have been flirting back and forth this whole time too. But she's still not completely over him. I thought after our conversation the other night that I had gotten her over him, but apparently not.

I haven't heard from her since I sent her that last message. Not "Sorry for not showing up" or "How you doing?" or anything. I know "I give up" may sound kinda harsh, but I didn't mean it as "I give up completely and never wanna talk to you again." I just meant I give up on trying to get her over this other guy. If she wants to make a serious effort, then I'm open to it.

So I'm wondering should I abandon all the flirting and talking we've done these past few weeks and move on? Or should I keep trying to score this woman I really do like? Would it be worth my while? Or would it be a waste of my time and possibly be getting myself into nothing but a troubled relationship? Should I let her know I haven't given up the idea that I can make her forget about this other guy? Or should I let her deal with it herself?

I dunno. Women are crazy. How do you think I should handle this from here?

Much appreciated

EZ
aww man, you're twixt a rock and a hard place, best wishes drinker

SharpShooter10's photo
Sun 04/26/09 03:48 PM

I don't know, I need to ask my wife laugh drinker

laugh laugh laugh laugh (((Tom)))
How's it goin' darlin'? flowers drinks

SharpShooter10's photo
Sun 04/26/09 03:17 PM
I don't know, I need to ask my wife laugh drinker

SharpShooter10's photo
Sun 04/26/09 03:15 PM
((((((((((((((( Darlin' ))))))))))))))))))):tongue: love smooched smitten tongue2 waving winking

SharpShooter10's photo
Sun 04/26/09 03:14 PM
I saw that browser as well when I downloaded firefox, I' m still undecided on firefox, I think It's just different and I need to give myself time to get used to it

SharpShooter10's photo
Sun 04/26/09 03:10 PM
Me an Krupa are in the Posse drinker bigsmile smokin devil

SharpShooter10's photo
Sun 04/26/09 03:05 PM

DAMNIT!!!!!! How the f**k am I supposed to rub some funk on my mojo when you are c**k blocking?!?!?!?!?!?!

Drats!!!! Foiled again!

good ole duct tape laugh