Community > Posts By > SharpShooter10

SharpShooter10's photo
Sun 04/26/09 03:05 PM
...or is just a p*ssy)

was gonna say something about we are what we eat...

but I wouldn't do that laugh smokin bigsmile devil

SharpShooter10's photo
Sun 04/26/09 03:03 PM
I'm one of the few people that can say he was in Galveston when it snowed noway for real, few years ago around christmas

SharpShooter10's photo
Sun 04/26/09 03:01 PM

laugh krupa..shooter beat ya to it in here

Damnit! I skimmed the 5 pages and thought I had it locked!...but, I know where I can hide sharp shooters body so, it is cool! (I am sure you understand bro...you would do the same...)hehehehehehehe

I just gotta say, I cannot think of a sexier thread than the women of Texas......

I was raised among the she-wolves...I love a woman who takes no crap...who don't got a problem with being strong yet, vulnerable..(but, would kick the p*ss out of anyone who thinks that they are a victim)...

You Texas ladies RAWK!!!!!!!

....spoken on behalf of every other man who was raised in Texas....(any dude who wan't to dispute that..ain't from here...or is just a p*ssy)
laugh drinker laugh drinker laugh drinker

SharpShooter10's photo
Sun 04/26/09 03:00 PM

laugh krupa..shooter beat ya to it in here
flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker

SharpShooter10's photo
Sun 04/26/09 02:55 PM
Edited by SharpShooter10 on Sun 04/26/09 02:59 PM

Awww heck there are good and bad every place heck have seen some fine looking ones in the Canada area as well and now the Aussies have that accent that just want quit lmaobigsmile
Can't forget the Canadian darlins', we got some hawt ones on here :tongue:

SharpShooter10's photo
Sun 04/26/09 02:53 PM

... I think I need to move there...

The best people I have met, FOR ME, have been from Texas.

Need a black Cowboy hat and some boots and I'm all set...
I've been to thirty of our fifty states and several countries, Texas has the hottest ladies by far

those cowgirl hats, halter tops, daisy duke shorts and boots

yummy:tongue: bigsmile devil

Hey shooter...You do know Kentucky Girls wear daisy dukes too! and halters.

I have had Ky. confused with KY as in well nevermind I'll just spell it out.
laugh The ladies are easy on the eyes there as wellflowerforyou drinker

SharpShooter10's photo
Sat 04/25/09 06:33 PM
All you beautiful wonderful ladies have a fantastic evening

flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker

I'm trying to to off here...

er

of

off of

I'm trying to get off of here

laugh

SharpShooter10's photo
Sat 04/25/09 06:21 PM

Buy a house and quit my job so I could stay home with my kids. Plant a big vegetable garden.

The vegetable garden sound super! I've always wanted to grow my own veggies, but have never had the space--well, that and my cat eats anything I try to grow (^_^)
I never could grow anything but a fungus on my toenail laugh

SharpShooter10's photo
Sat 04/25/09 06:20 PM
Don't know, but at my age, I would definately be spending it

drinker

SharpShooter10's photo
Sat 04/25/09 06:17 PM

Do ya'll have a hideaway..? Like "Whole in the Wall"

laugh laugh drinker flowerforyou

<----Last seen galloping away at a high rate of speed laugh

rant
laugh Your smiley looks like it fell asleep under the sun lamp

heredrinker

flowerforyou

giddy 'up gone this way------------->

SharpShooter10's photo
Sat 04/25/09 06:12 PM

Well we do actually....
okay, I don't, how's that, another good save laugh drinker

Yep...You have to remember that back then just about everyone was Christian. It was a bad idea to profess atheism due to the heavy discrimination you would have faced. What Charles Darwin's research had effectively opened the door to is a person's ability to question their own beliefs if the origin of life in fact was examinable in terms of the natural world that surrounds us.
huh
she meant he had big balls mirror laugh drinker
:smile: no I meant that everything she said is wrong. :smile: I have explained this 11 times now :smile: I will do it again.:smile: I dont give a **** about Charles Darwin.:smile: Only the facts:smile: THESE ARE THE FACTSglasses EVERYONE PLEASE READglasses

glasses Charles Robert Darwin was a naturalist who proposed that all living creatures are related by common ancestors.glasses Charles Darwin was born in England in 1809 and died in 1882.glasses Darwin was a member of the Royal Geographical SocietyHis Alma Mater was the Univerity of Edinburgh and the University of Cambridge.glasses His academic advisors were Adam Sedgwick and John Stevens Henslow.glasses His best known works were the "Voyage of the Beagle","On The Origin Of Species" and his theory of Natural Selection.He won several major awards in his lifetime.glasses The Royal Medal in 1853,the Wallaston Medal in 1859,and the Copley Medal in 1864.glasses One of his major influences was Charles Lyell, and he in turned heavily influenced Thomas Henry Huxley and George John Romanes.glasses He was a member of the Church of England although his family had a Unitarian background,and he is known to have embraced Agnosticism after 1851 glasses
and I would add...

It is not known except to Mr Darwin and His Creator what his dying thoughts were

He was either Agnostic to the end or he changed his mind

SharpShooter10's photo
Sat 04/25/09 06:03 PM

Well we do actually....
okay, I don't, how's that, another good save laugh drinker

Yep...You have to remember that back then just about everyone was Christian. It was a bad idea to profess atheism due to the heavy discrimination you would have faced. What Charles Darwin's research had effectively opened the door to is a person's ability to question their own beliefs if the origin of life in fact was examinable in terms of the natural world that surrounds us.
huh
she meant he had big balls mirror laugh drinker

SharpShooter10's photo
Sat 04/25/09 05:59 PM
Oh great, what next ....drinker

SharpShooter10's photo
Sat 04/25/09 05:56 PM

Just checking
laugh drinker that's what I did laugh

SharpShooter10's photo
Sat 04/25/09 05:55 PM
I finally stopped mine on the right floor drinker

SharpShooter10's photo
Sat 04/25/09 05:52 PM
I saw BigFoot exit a saucer like vehicle one time when I was Snipe Hunting the Bayous laugh drinker

SharpShooter10's photo
Sat 04/25/09 05:42 PM

As Heather mentions above, you can have both browsers. I use Firefox almost exclusively. If you are going to keep IE. i would suggest an upgrade to IE version 8. This version is getting great reviews, with the addition of tabbed browsing. I would upgrade that first, i would also install Mozilla Firefox 3, this browser offers tabbed browsing, better security, and the ability to copy image locations at the click of the mouse. It is, imo, a better browser.

Some sites do not support Mozilla, so it's a good idea to have both.

I was wondering if you could have both. I recently installed firefox, haven't used it enough to know if I like it or not, have that and IE8

SharpShooter10's photo
Sat 04/25/09 05:33 PM

You're not allowed to yell "fire" in a crowded movie house.

That's why everyone was lookin' at me funny laugh slaphead

SharpShooter10's photo
Sat 04/25/09 05:24 PM
Do ya'll have a hideaway..? Like "Whole in the Wall"

laugh laugh drinker flowerforyou

<----Last seen galloping away at a high rate of speed laugh

SharpShooter10's photo
Sat 04/25/09 05:14 PM

Wish me luck y'all I have a date tonight!
EEEEK!
May cupids arrow hit you both in the @sslaugh drinker