Community > Posts By > AmethystWyne

AmethystWyne's photo
Wed 11/04/20 12:01 AM
Edited by AmethystWyne on Wed 11/04/20 12:02 AM
I'm going to have to try this beany bean one! It sounds delicious!

AmethystWyne's photo
Wed 11/04/20 12:00 AM
One of my favorite soups is one my momma called Poor Man's Soup. It has no set ingredients list and it basically consists of whatever you find in the fridge! Lol Tonight I made it with chicken, garlic, Serrano chilies, onion, water and something like Mrs. Dash seasoning. I let it bubble away for an hour or so and it was really good. Very simple ingredients. The same with her Veggie soup. Any veggies that you want, put it in a pot or a crock pot and add vegetable stoc, or beef consume, or chicken stock and let it simmer and get mushy.... I like to add zucchini and squash to the mix, sometimes rice. My mom could always make a meal with very little and it just worked. With it getting colder, soups and stews are very good.

AmethystWyne's photo
Fri 10/30/20 05:55 PM
I have many! Lol What is your preferences?

AmethystWyne's photo
Fri 01/31/20 05:55 PM

Good

Designer

AmethystWyne's photo
Tue 12/10/19 04:24 AM
I tend to run when I see in a profile that they just recently got out of a relationship.... I don't know why that freaks me out so much..... huh

AmethystWyne's photo
Tue 12/10/19 04:18 AM
Encourage :smiley_cat::smiley_cat::smiley_cat:

AmethystWyne's photo
Sun 12/08/19 02:42 AM
Talented

AmethystWyne's photo
Wed 11/20/19 03:08 AM
I'm a huge Clive Barker fan and I love the Hellraiser movies, but I am also a huge fan of the Alien Franchise. I can sit and watch those movies over and over again and not get tired of them! :smile_cat::smile_cat::smile_cat::smile_cat:

AmethystWyne's photo
Wed 11/20/19 02:40 AM
Presumptuous

AmethystWyne's photo
Tue 11/19/19 10:27 AM
Something else that I've been noticing lately when I do a search, some of these people have 2+ profiles. If you're looking for a legitimate relationship, why in the world would you need to have 2,3 or more profiles?? I notice it more amongst the scammers.... I just find it rather amusing....

AmethystWyne's photo
Tue 11/19/19 10:10 AM
Tremendous

AmethystWyne's photo
Tue 11/05/19 08:24 PM
Solitaire

AmethystWyne's photo
Sat 09/28/19 06:42 PM

Why is it that most women here lie about their locations? Some don't have any idea where they live either. What's the point in lying as they are always found out sooner or later...

that's not just a female thing
Congrats on finding what most call a red flag
they come in many different forms
i dont want to list them , i dont want to teach them

Thank you! I have run into this from many scammers..... I have begun to save pictures sent to me, the profiles change a little bit, the location changes, but the pictures are always the same person, just a different pose. Not all women on here are scammers, and not all men are, but one certainly has to go through a lot of thistle bushes to find a decent genuine person, but they are out there. :)

AmethystWyne's photo
Mon 08/05/19 08:19 AM
I don't know if there's a right or wrong answer to this. Like others have said, it truly depends on the person(s) involved. I like to think that love is something that gives you butterflies in your stomach when you think about that special person. It's that little kick you get when you're around them and you just smile for no particular reason. Knowing that you can share your day, good or bad, with them and knowing that they are comfortable enough to share with you. There's so many things that could be considered a part of what love is.

AmethystWyne's photo
Sat 07/20/19 06:33 PM
I can't speak for anyone but myself. I don't care if a guy has a big bank account, and I don't care if he has a few extra pounds on him. I want someone who wants to be with me and will stick by me if things get tough. Someone who is willing to love, respect, and cherish me as much as I would do for him. :smiley_cat:

AmethystWyne's photo
Wed 07/17/19 11:19 PM

If I make it to the blurb...

"no games"

Some people just are no fun.

I find Oreo checkers quite intriguing! :yum::yum::yum::yum:

AmethystWyne's photo
Wed 07/17/19 07:29 PM
When I see fish lips I always end up with imagining my cat biting them on the lips :smile_cat:

AmethystWyne's photo
Wed 07/17/19 06:12 AM
I guess my biggest turn offs are:

1) refusal to put in a marital status

2) profile says separated. I was raised very old school by a southern family and I was raised that separated is still married. It makes me wonder why someone would want to jump right into another relationship before dealing with the other.

3) Their profile discusses how they are looking for a booty call and goes into great detail about that.

4) A sob story about how their life is so miserable and they need someone to be there. I don't deal well with overly clingy people.

5) They have a phone number and/or an email address right in their profile. :rolling_eyes::rolling_eyes::rolling_eyes::unamused::unamused::unamused:

AmethystWyne's photo
Tue 06/18/19 09:46 AM
I have successfully uploaded my picture..... 3 times and the site keeps taking it down. I'm confused as to why, seeing as how it shows my face, has no vulgarities, nothing suggestive or inappropriate. Have I done something wrong? I just opened my account today and I am already wanting to close it because of this pic issue! :(

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 Next