Community > Posts By > AmethystWyne

AmethystWyne's photo
Sat 01/09/21 09:49 AM

What is the most important thing that guys should understand about the girl, and it seems to you that they do not understand?
We don't cry on demand.

*sniffles* true, most of us don't. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

AmethystWyne's photo
Sat 01/09/21 09:43 AM

This beauty has some strange habits ... smile2
that I have to share becouse they are so darn funny ...

she gets me up in the morn about 5 or 6 am ... well it was about 2 or 3 this more ... after I went to the bathrm ...
she will put her nose on mine and her long whiskers will tickle me... an wake me ... along with her back side large tail ... she is finding out I am not falling for it ... anymore ... so this morning I pulled the covers up close to my face ... but my ear was out ... she decides to lick my ear laugh then that was not working for her cause I was laughing... thinking what the H*ll was she doing ... so after her licking bath she gave my ear ... she decide to eat my ear laugh so I am just laughing at her ... finally I said I will get up a little later and so she sat outside my bedrm waiting for me ... like she does sometimes ... so she would make a good alarm clock... if only she could get the time right ...smile2 and just like a child she found her tail and her back feet now running in a cyclic to catch it and chewing on her back feet laugh

Such a beautiful baby!

AmethystWyne's photo
Sat 01/09/21 09:42 AM

My first cat lived until he was 23 and my second was 16 but he was partially paralysed.

You are a gem of a woman! Not many people would love and care for a special needs kitty. My mother would always adopt and rescue special kitties and it rubbed off on me. My oldest cat was 26 when he finally crossed the Rainbow Bridge. They certainly do leave a paw print on the hear. :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

AmethystWyne's photo
Sat 01/09/21 09:18 AM

What is the most important thing that guys should understand about the girl, and it seems to you that they do not understand?

That each of us are different and we all have different perspectives, personalities, and thoughts. Just as men want to be treated like an individual person and not be compared to others, we also want that.

AmethystWyne's photo
Sat 01/09/21 09:12 AM

So they aren't showing their bad teeth, or to indicate they're sheep

Quite possibly all of the above! Could be worse I suppose...... It could be a ski mask. :unamused:

:sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep:

AmethystWyne's photo
Sat 01/09/21 09:03 AM
Impression

AmethystWyne's photo
Thu 01/07/21 10:34 AM

Pics of themselves wearing face masks :mask:

Why? Just why??

Is it because they’re better looking in face masks? :thinking:

Afraid to catch an internet virus maybe?? rofl

AmethystWyne's photo
Thu 01/07/21 10:29 AM
Torn