Thu 01/21/21 05:24 AM
Moon Pie

AmethystWyne's photo
Thu 01/21/21 05:23 AM
Mittens

AmethystWyne's photo
Tue 01/12/21 10:33 AM

Here to chat. Just don't be too weird please :grinning:

How weird is too weird? Does holding a conversation with the cat fall into that category???? Asking for a furry friend :smirk_cat::smirk_cat::smirk_cat::smirk_cat::smirk_cat::smirk_cat::smirk_cat:

Never! I chat with my cat daily. And he can hold a great conversation with the birds. Do they call it trilling? :rose:

I'm not sure what it's called but it seems like every cat I've had has done it. Quite a way to try and get a bird for lunch! :smiley_cat::smiley_cat::smiley_cat::smiley_cat:

Since I joined my cats a few times doing this, I can at least copy the sound of it ... eckeckeckeckeckeck :smirk_cat:

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Do they look at you like you're a giant cat?

AmethystWyne's photo
Tue 01/12/21 10:30 AM
Gummy bears! rofl rofl rofl

AmethystWyne's photo
Tue 01/12/21 10:29 AM
Intercollegiate waving

AmethystWyne's photo
Tue 01/12/21 10:26 AM
Jaquar

AmethystWyne's photo
Tue 01/12/21 10:25 AM
Physics class

AmethystWyne's photo
Tue 01/12/21 10:24 AM

Is it bad to want a partner to be with and want them to be nice to you? Do people still want to be together anymore?

No, it's not bad to want that. Your partner should your soft place to fall and be your comfort zone. If they are not treating you well, dump them. No one should have to be verbally or physically abused.

AmethystWyne's photo
Tue 01/12/21 10:19 AM
It's the proverbial double edged sword. I've dated a few times over the last two decades, but nothing substantial developed from them. The main thing I learned is that there's a huge difference between wanting someone and needing someone. I want someone in my life to share my life with. However, I understand that it's going to take time. I've become picky in my older age compared to how I was even ten years ago. I like my space and my solitude and I don't always want to have company. Yet, there are some things that I think would be better with someone there to share it with.

AmethystWyne's photo
Tue 01/12/21 09:59 AM

Rate my profile

The pictures are great. The only thing I would suggest is to expand your about me section. Describe yourself a little bit, describe the type of person you are hoping to meet. What's your ultimate goal for being on here? That sort of thing. biggrin

AmethystWyne's photo
Tue 01/12/21 09:53 AM

Here to chat. Just don't be too weird please :grinning:

How weird is too weird? Does holding a conversation with the cat fall into that category???? Asking for a furry friend :smirk_cat::smirk_cat::smirk_cat::smirk_cat::smirk_cat::smirk_cat::smirk_cat:

Never! I chat with my cat daily. And he can hold a great conversation with the birds. Do they call it trilling? :rose:

I'm not sure what it's called but it seems like every cat I've had has done it. Quite a way to try and get a bird for lunch! :smiley_cat::smiley_cat::smiley_cat::smiley_cat:

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 14 15