Community > Posts By > KelvinUK1

KelvinUK1's photo
Tue 09/22/20 12:45 PM
Many thanks for the feedback peeps :smile:

KelvinUK1's photo
Mon 09/07/20 06:44 AM
I would be most grateful if you could find a few minutes to rate my profile. I seem to get a lot of 'Likes' from non UK members, who don't even take the time to read my profile, which is comprehensive and does state at the very beginning 'UK Only please'. My reason for this, is that I am not interested in long distant relationships and far too many of the 'Ladies' seem to be in need of financial support.

M<any thanks for you time happy :thumbsup:

KelvinUK1's photo
Mon 08/10/20 09:44 AM
I have a few points to raise.

1. The Help in the Community Forum, indicate that there are 440 posts, when there are actually 379. How about updating your site stats.

2. Why am I being bombarded by 'Likes' fro abroard, when I clearly state UK ONLY on my profile, As a developer, I am all too aware of the simplicity of writing an SQL Script/Procedure to ensure that only UK members can contact me.

3. Why can I not delete member contacts in bulk, or even singly?

Please address these issues, or I can assure you that I and many others will NOT be renewing our memberships!!!!!

KelvinUK1's photo
Tue 08/04/20 08:02 AM
I'm not very impressed with the LACK of a feature to prevent 'matches' and 'likes' from anywhere. I get inundated with likes from the usual places where a scam is waiting to be undertaken.

Why can't we have an option that only lets people within a certain distance/country contact us?