Community > Posts By > NightHeart

NightHeart's photo
Tue 06/25/19 06:54 AM
very true, that would be the case if it was something that I wasnt passionate about, I'm in the alternative scene through and through, been scene since getting into Children of Bodom and metallica in highschool, now the question is, does my look agree? do the piercings compliment my look or just distract?

everyone of my peers agree, I do look good, and I agree but from an alternative standpoint, like looking into a mirror, I see others in my scene the way I see myself, but others outside dont usually come up to me so I feel like I attract the opposite sex and same sex frankly but only from my own people.

so from the standpoint of people not in the scene, how do I stack? just rate me on the street

NightHeart's photo
Tue 06/25/19 06:01 AM
so its funny, I have a bunch of friends in thge metalcore/thrash thread and yes I do have a slight feeling towards the alternative, so of course being without piercings and tattoos was gonna be the death of me, wasnt getting me anywhere with anyone outside and definitely wasnt getting me anything inside. so I gave in and got my lip pierced and my ears were already pierxed, now Im looking to get either snakebites(double lip piercings) or/ and an eyebrow, and I dont wanto go to far, so rate me, yes on more, yes on less, only bites only eyebrow 1-10