Community > Posts By > solitairé

solitairé's photo
Tue 01/31/12 10:56 PM
I'm yet to meet d mature older men you espouse here.The ones I've met throw tantrums like kids. Where are they?Not in my country because they are already spoken for,I don't want to be the other woman

solitairé's photo
Sun 01/22/12 01:44 AM

As always it depends on who you are taking out (or dining in with) as to where you go or what you do. I've known women that only wanted to go to the bar. Others wanted any attention you would give them. It doesn't matter much to me, as long as I make her happy. Personally I would rather save the money and make her a good home cooked meal. I make a mean Lasagna. But, I'm not against taking her out.

On a side note, I'm trying to find a woman that doesn't always feel the need to be taken out to be shown that you care. Long walks, a night on the couch, hiking, camping, canoeing. As long as the time we spend together is well spent, I don't see where it really matters what is done, as long as it's done right......

solitairé's photo
Sun 01/22/12 01:42 AM
Hmm.....I'd like that

solitairé's photo
Sat 01/21/12 09:24 AM
A candlelight dinner is a sure bet for me anyday

solitairé's photo
Sun 01/08/12 12:43 AM
Each day just seem so long.......

solitairé's photo
Sat 01/07/12 01:47 PM
Life after a divorce.How does one start all over(all alone)again?Somebody,please tell me!

solitairé's photo
Tue 12/27/11 04:33 AM
The serious ones are so far away and the men closer home are just looking for flings.I'm talking from what I've experienced here.Also,it's not like relocating is a difficult choice,it's the resources that is just not there

solitairé's photo
Thu 12/22/11 09:48 PM

not writing to them, just friends 'cos I don't like being bitter(it creases my smile).if u r here,u sure ain't too old ok

I got no glasses on when I first looked at your msg here. This is how it came out:

not writhing do them, jest fridays, 'cos I don't like biting titters (it creates my smelle.) .if u s hore, n sure welterverbleibnissherausgabe, you old c..k.

I said, that can't be right. So I put on my spectaculars.

Now you make sense, and thanks for the compliment. You look gorgeous, too, and a woman. I like a person who wears her sex on her face.

(Sorry. No disrespect, only two English idioms juxtaposed, to create a humorous effect. Please don't take the insult to heart, because there was no way I was justified in insulting you, especially this way, so this is obviously just an effect, and not a true insult at all aimed at you.)

(You were collateral damage to humour, that's all. You were not the target, nobody was. Just needed a "make-belief" target for my play on words. Today it was you, tomorrow it will be me.)
I agree with Wux!:thumbsup:

You ARE very beautiful!flowerforyou
Thanks!!!

solitairé's photo
Mon 12/19/11 06:58 AM
getting through this holidays without the emotional baggage of being all alone and lonely

solitairé's photo
Mon 12/19/11 06:50 AM
not writing to them, just friends 'cos I don't like being bitter(it creases my smile).if u r here,u sure ain't too old ok

solitairé's photo
Mon 12/19/11 06:46 AM

I have,several times and even married one but he left me for a much younger woman so I get a sour taste in my mouth even considering dating one now but it doesn't mean I've written them off completely..

so... you are still writing to them?

I am so old I can't see these damned small letters so good any more.

solitairé's photo
Mon 12/19/11 03:14 AM
I have,several times and even married one but he left me for a much younger woman so I get a sour taste in my mouth even considering dating one now but it doesn't mean I've written them off completely..

solitairé's photo
Sat 12/17/11 02:00 AM
Single......

solitairé's photo
Mon 12/12/11 02:41 AM
My Special Man........The wonderful laughs we've had together

solitairé's photo
Sat 12/10/11 03:15 AM
i prefer criminal minds and csi to ncis.i like reid,jj and gideon is my main man.On csi,give me grissom any day

solitairé's photo
Sat 12/10/11 03:12 AM

Not a big NCIS fan. It's kind of hokey. I'll watch it if nothing else is on... sometimes.

I prefer Criminal Minds, but I am starting to get addached to NCIS. DiNozo making out with the transvestite was classic. laugh

Criminal Minds is so much better than NCIS. I also prefer Law & Order and CSI over NCIS as well. I've watched it, but just can't get into it.

Who's your favorite on Minds? I love Reid and Rossi. I think Rossi is a much better fit then Gideon.

solitairé's photo
Sun 12/04/11 05:44 AM

I hang out on Mingle, Go to my meetings and Enjoy being with the residents. I have found through helping others it helps me.
where is that?

solitairé's photo
Fri 12/02/11 08:31 PM

I'd love to tell you it gets easier with time, but I don't like to lie. I know exactly what you are going through and sometimes being around family and friends, especially if they are all paired off, can make it even harder. To quote Dr. Hunter S Thompson, " I can not recommend the use of alcohol and drugs, but it's worked for me".

BAH HUMBUG!frustrated frustrated
that's d issue!my siblings and friends r all paired off."Two is company,three a crowd". Out of love,they wouldn't complain but I know d desire to share quality time with that special person.With d hustle and bustle that goes on each day in my country,this is just about d only time they get to truly spend together in d real sense of d word.I know alcohol and drugs might work for some but I don't go that way.I like to face my devils squarely.Or would u want to face them with me?

solitairé's photo
Fri 12/02/11 08:15 PM

I'm beginning to understand what the expression 'BLUE CHRISTMAS' truly means.This will be my first Xmas without that special someone to share with.I have my siblings and friends to hang out with but at the end of the day,I go home alone to an apartment devoid of another human being. I woke up this morning already feeling the blues. How do I cope through this period?

You can hop on a plane and crash at my place. I'm pretty boring, but my cat will keep you company.
laugh yeah nice

solitairé's photo
Fri 12/02/11 09:48 AM

what if both??

seek professional help

The video is of a political nature. We arent allowed to advise on mental illness n such.
Then,why post the topic?

Previous 1