Community > Posts By > pkirk1225

pkirk1225's photo
Mon 04/29/13 09:51 PM

Rather be called a cougar than a MILFlaugh laugh
What is. MILF?

pkirk1225's photo
Mon 04/29/13 09:33 PM
Hun stop torturing yourself put that out of your mind and move on .Don't let the hurt rob you of a new love you will find .If you want to talk you can go to my profile. :smile:

pkirk1225's photo
Mon 04/29/13 06:55 PM
Got to loves those guys verry entertaining,

pkirk1225's photo
Mon 04/29/13 06:43 PM
No shirt, no shoes, no service.

pkirk1225's photo
Sun 04/28/13 03:41 PM

I don't understand what kind of guy they prefer. I've seen so many stupid guys with beautiful women.
Could it be that you've just answered your own question.

pkirk1225's photo
Sat 04/27/13 10:51 PM
Being a parent is the best thing that ever happened to me.I always thank God for for the gift of them , I cherish every day every moment, now that they are grown they tell me I'm the best mom they could of ever had, they are my best friends. I comforted them now they comfort me.

pkirk1225's photo
Sat 04/27/13 09:17 PM
laugh laugh laugh bigsmile

[are u alive? Er.. I meant to ask whether u cud really touch anything recently? Rrhah hah ha]
3) is it blonde ? Argh.. I always end up phrasing them wrongly! I mean is that delicious ?

Lol

pkirk1225's photo
Sat 04/27/13 12:18 AM

Thats she would be your everything, & your would be hers
Nerer a doubt, no jealous or threatened moments together to the end. THE END
dido on that one

pkirk1225's photo
Fri 04/26/13 11:59 PM
Noisy neighbors, neighborhood dogs barking all at once,nagging, spying, dirty things,bad food service, cops that don't obey rules, obsequious people,truckers,pants sagging off a**,traffic jams, people that block an ambulance, having the blankets pulled over your head while your spose cuts a ronchy fart and laughs,men that bend over in public and show a** crack,getting ripped off, getting lied to,the price of gas,and food these days,coworkers that don't pull thair weight,idiots that drink and drive,pushing your religion on me, rasist people,cats, fat men that call thair wives fat,when a grown man acts immature ,child molester,wife beaters,when my car broke down,the way society has changed for the worse,unappreciative people,smoking around kids,when you bend over and catch a creeper looking down your shirt,driving in the north east traffic,walking into a public bathroom and the person before you didn't flush,when I catch a fish but lose it as I'm reeling it in,when I bump my head on the kitchen cabinet and feel the deep throbbing pain,you all can relate need I say more? because I can.lol.

pkirk1225's photo
Wed 04/24/13 09:44 PM
laugh laugh laugh

Serial killers.

This is why "They" lock me here in this room and tell me "See? See why we can't let you have nice things?"

No, but honestly...It doesn't matter what I break the ice with as soon as the question of "What do you like to do?" is followed by the answer "I like to study serial killers." Well, I mean, it doesn't typically go too far past that point.

pkirk1225's photo
Wed 04/24/13 09:16 PM
Pacificstarr is wise..goog advice..NIP IT IN THE BUD GIRL.you are in a rut you deserve better and you will again be loved by a good man.:smile:

pkirk1225's photo
Wed 04/24/13 09:10 PM

The only reasons you want this lousy guy back is YOU
1)Invested a lot of time in him even though he obviously does not invest in you like wise cheating with multiple others
2) Don't want to admit that you lost out to some Bimbo even though you have and continue to do so
3) Are easy to fool with a little "jolly time" .
4) For some unknown reason like the drama and punishment of being shown he still continues to put you second to his sexting friend.

Sure this guy is a creep, and you know it, but until you decide you have not the power or the need to try and fix this toad of a guy you are going to continue to be his sloppy second who is probably supporting most of the chores and probably the bills where you live together.

You don't deperately need advice you need to hit bottom where you find yourself addicted, pregnant, or sick with a major STD, or abandoned completely, maybe even beat down physically since he has already done it psychologically and socially since that is obvious what you are waiting around for.

Just for the heck of it look up the local Battered Womens Shelter and Hospice for Aids patients so at least you know where to go when the enevitable happens. Maybe go visit both as a volunteer. It is remotely possible seeing that you are not the only woman to delude yourself to think you can make a frog a prince will make it somehow easier to admit and move forward with your life before it gets worse is possible.

Hope springs eternal but hey try hopeing for something possible like yourself ratherr than this BOZO.

If this sounds hard core and like blameing the victim then STOP being a VICTIM and be a Survivor!!!!! Instead of wasteing your time torureing yourself reading what ole Hooter's Humper is texting try texting a mental health or county health center for aids testing, Habitat for Humanity and get on their list to earn yourself a place, go to school, a job center if you are online you have some skills, find an affordable place, and join a support group. Find a law clinic that will show you how to file your own divorce and ditch this miserble mess you have slide downhill into over the last decade. I can pretty much promise you that he won't notice your are even gone.

pkirk1225's photo
Wed 04/24/13 08:38 PM
Beef and rice burrito.All that food :tongue: display look mmmmmmmmm good.

pkirk1225's photo
Wed 04/24/13 07:37 PM
I prefer one that looks alive.I'm a hugger. I want my arms full you know how the saying goes ...meat is for man ...bone is for dog. I would take a skinny guy though...straight in the kitchen and feed him some home cooking.:smile:

pkirk1225's photo
Wed 04/24/13 07:13 PM
Sometimes people have to grow, change, and learn. Example..you have a true love we all do, but maybe she's in another relationship at this time learning from it being preped for you when its time.Till then live, love, laugh were all here for support.:smile:

pkirk1225's photo
Wed 04/24/13 06:13 PM
Lol..I get scammers I figure them out verry quick, I laugh here I go again.well sometimes when I'm extremely board I just play dumb to chat and I give them nothing but false info and sit back and laugh...I know I'm bad but I get a kick out of them thinking they got the upper hand and I'm a love sick dummy.lol.

pkirk1225's photo
Wed 04/24/13 05:35 PM
If your into David Icke you should hear Loura Eisenhoure .Frankly they both creep me out, but im a curious person so I got an earfull.

pkirk1225's photo
Wed 04/24/13 05:29 PM

The long term goal is to destroy all earth currency and the ability of the populations to do business. Paper currency is to become digital currency and digital currency will be completely controlled. (We are almost there.)

The population of humans must be dramatically reduced, because they outnumber these ruling Elite.

If the earth is not under complete control and ready to be handed over to the new owners when they return/arrive, the threat is to just slaughter everyone or even to blow up the planet completely.

The reason the want the planet is because it is in a position in the Galaxy to be used as a port for galaxy business and trade.

Yep, it is still all about business.

pkirk1225's photo
Wed 04/24/13 05:25 PM

I was in a thrift store with a friend and we were talking about tarot cards and we were over heard by a strange fellow who followed us to our car.

He was clearly what you would call one of those "crazy" people you see on the street. He kept babbling about having been abducted by aliens and talking about all the strange things they did to him on the ship. He insisted that he was a "repeater" which means that he is repeatedly abducted. He claimed that they severed one of his arms and then put it back on again.

He described several different kinds of aliens he had seen on the ships. He went into quite a bit of detail. It began to creep me out because I had read a lot about that same stuff from other abductees via internet forums. I thought he might have read some stuff too and was just making it all up.

But he was very convincing and he did not look like the type who had a computer. He looked homeless. I told him that those aliens were not his friends. Every time I told him that, he asked, "Who told you that?"

I find that abductees often are convinced into thinking that the aliens that kidnap them against their will are "our friends."

I decided I did not want to hang around with that guy if he was a repeater. If you are caught with one of those guys when they are taken again, they could take you along with them.

Rule #1

Don't hang out with abductees who are repeatedly abducted. They have tracking devices on them.

pkirk1225's photo
Mon 04/22/13 09:46 PM
Oh dang ha ha ill proof readohwell