Community > Posts By > Turtlepoet78

Turtlepoet78's photo
Tue 02/19/08 02:00 PM

Yeah, his addiction problem at the same time he said drug offenders should be put away without a key yet cried himself for treatment. Besides, aren't you right wingers the ones always crying about personal responsibility? If you don't consider the things Rush said about clinton bashing, then what Depeche Mode said was flattery;^]

hey skippy...I think your jumping to a few conclusions there and let me clue you in. I don't fall for being put in a defensive position but nice try.

back to my question..if I knew what Rush said I wouldn't have asked you for a link..

I'm not bothering, if you don't know you don't know, anybody who has knows the things he said. My grandad used to listen to that arse all the time, google it yourself;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Tue 02/19/08 01:58 PM

I'm fine, still haven't responded to Rush bashing clinton when he was in office

do you have a link to what you describe as bashing?...and I believe this was the period when Rush had his addiction problem

Lindyy says:

OK, now before everyone gets on Rush cause he went through a bad time, my 74 year old mother who had fibromyalgia (spelling?) and Rheumatoid Arthritis got addicted to Vicodin.

THINGS happen in life, to the best of us.

Lindyy

:heart: :heart:

I'm a recovering addict, but recovery means taking responsibility for your actions;^]

Mr. Turtle:

I applaud you; and Rush took responsibility and sought help. JUST LIKE YOU!!

Lindyy

And yet he still rants about zero tolerance for drug offenders. I don't buy for a second he's in real recovery, he's in avoiding a criminal record;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Tue 02/19/08 01:51 PM

do you have a link to what you describe as bashing?...and I believe this was the period when Rush had his addiction problem

Lindyy says:

OK, now before everyone gets on Rush cause he went through a bad time, my 74 year old mother who had fibromyalgia (spelling?) and Rheumatoid Arthritis got addicted to Vicodin.

THINGS happen in life, to the best of us.

Lindyy

I'm a recovering addict, but recovery means taking responsibility for your actions;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Tue 02/19/08 01:50 PM

Yeah, his addiction problem at the same time he said drug offenders should be put away without a key yet cried himself for treatment. Besides, aren't you right wingers the ones always crying about personal responsibility? If you don't consider the things Rush said about clinton bashing, then what Depeche Mode said was flattery;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Tue 02/19/08 01:27 PM

Wow. Guess I missed this part.

(without asking)

Forget what I said.

lol.. happens to the best of us;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Tue 02/19/08 01:25 PM

I'd like to throw PPV parties, unfortunatly I can't afford the PPV'ssad sad sad ;^]

who said you gotta pay for em ?! laugh laugh

lol.. Well I'm too paranoid to use a descrambler and unfortunatly most of my friends are poorer than me..lol;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Tue 02/19/08 01:23 PM
My bad, it was confusing with all the talk of consent to enter..lol. Is good to know the law;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Tue 02/19/08 01:21 PM
I'd like to throw PPV parties, unfortunatly I can't afford the PPV'ssad sad sad ;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Tue 02/19/08 01:17 PM

No. Actually it would fall under "Plain sight."

Hiding in a cabinet is not plain sight, if they had entered the cabinet with permission then you would be right, but in this scenerio they illegaly entered the cabinet. That is illegal search & seizure;^]

If you invited them into your house that is legal for them to enter. Furthermore, anything within plain sight, or incidentally discoverable, is fair game. Opening up any door which is not already open is considered a violation without a warrant and evidence found this way will get thrown out of court. If a door is partially open, this is a gray area and generally decided on a case by case basis.

!!!!!!!

Again, consent to enter does not give consent to search, an illegal search that results in an illegal seizure is illegal. I've actualy had friends in simmilar situations beating the charge for just those reasons;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Tue 02/19/08 01:13 PM

I'm fine, still haven't responded to Rush bashing clinton when he was in office, yet it's wrong to "bash" Bush..lol. Favorites, figured you were one of those far right people, glad I know better than to believe their nonsense. Wonder if Coulter uses duct tape to hide her penis..lol;^]

Mr. Turtle:

I only respond to respectful posts.

Lindyy

Yet you responded here again and still refuse to talk about why it's ok for Rush to bash clinton while in office but god forbid Depeche Mode bashes Bush. Sorry, but Rush, Coulter, Robertson, Bill O nor Bush will recieve any respect from me, my respect has to be earned;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Tue 02/19/08 01:10 PM

No. Actually it would fall under "Plain sight."

Hiding in a cabinet is not plain sight, if they had entered the cabinet with permission then you would be right, but in this scenerio they illegaly entered the cabinet. That is illegal search & seizure;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Tue 02/19/08 12:49 PM

What kind of party can you see yourself throwing?

Cocktail

Kegger

Dry

Sex

Other

Private;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Tue 02/19/08 12:46 PM

example say somtething happened next door

they came to your house to talk to you

and in the process they opened your cabinet door to get a glass to get a drink of water (without asking)

and they see a bag of coke sitting there

how should it be handled

They wouldn't need a warrant in that case. You should really read up on warrant requirements. It might help.

yes they would it is not in plane view it was behind a door that they opened without permission

maybe you should read up on it

You gave consent for them to enter. Once they found the bag of coke, they'd have probable cause.

Consent to enter and consent to search are two differant things;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Tue 02/19/08 12:45 PM

example say somtething happened next door

they came to your house to talk to you

and in the process they opened your cabinet door to get a glass to get a drink of water (without asking)

and they see a bag of coke sitting there

how should it be handled

They wouldn't need a warrant in that case. You should really read up on warrant requirements. It might help.

Actualy that would fall under "illegal search & seizure";^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Tue 02/19/08 12:36 PM

I just found out my girlfriend is having her period..

I caught her red handed....

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Turtlepoet78's photo
Tue 02/19/08 12:29 PM

I am as I have always been, Procrastination Man! (Echoes on "Man")

I'll save you, when I feel like it... get off my back!laugh

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Turtlepoet78's photo
Tue 02/19/08 12:27 PM

My humble is, I hope Rush chokes on his oxycottens;^]

Mr. Turtle:

Not very nice of younoway noway noway

Lindyy

Yeah well, Rush is a brainwashed waste of life who openly admits to being a "republican water carrier". Rush is free to express his opinion but so am I, screw him, Ann Coulter, Bill O & Pat Robertson too;^]

Mr. Turtle:

Aw, you named some of my very favorites. Seems you got up on the wrong side of bed today?????

Lindyy

I'm fine, still haven't responded to Rush bashing clinton when he was in office, yet it's wrong to "bash" Bush..lol. Favorites, figured you were one of those far right people, glad I know better than to believe their nonsense. Wonder if Coulter uses duct tape to hide her penis..lol;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Tue 02/19/08 12:23 PM
It's interesting the people who act like the ACLU is some great evil, that is until those people become the minority & need their rights protected.

No excuse in my humble for warrantless wiretapping, much less for the neo cons to lie about the reasons. Good news is, karma is a bytch;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Tue 02/19/08 12:19 PM

My humble is, I hope Rush chokes on his oxycottens;^]

Mr. Turtle:

Not very nice of younoway noway noway

Lindyy

Yeah well, Rush is a brainwashed waste of life who openly admits to being a "republican water carrier". Rush is free to express his opinion but so am I, screw him, Ann Coulter, Bill O & Pat Robertson too;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Tue 02/19/08 12:06 PM
Greenboy, but I'm more of a villain, robbing the dying of death;^]

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25