Community > Posts By > vendor1

vendor1's photo
Fri 11/18/11 07:48 AM
good morning from michigan over by holland mi another cold morning. wont be long till i have 2 get a snowblower 4 the up comming winter. oh still working on my pop up trailer making it into a hotdog trailer the top will stay up . looking 4 a good sloppy joe recipes.
a lot of work going into making the hotdog trailer. iam 63 so not as fast on working on it as i should be lol if any one was from mich in grand rapids that went 2 the red lion on bridge st and had their hotdogs i would love 2 have that recipe? bill

vendor1's photo
Tue 10/18/11 04:43 PM
got me a pop up trailer now next step is ripping out all the insides and building the hotdog trailer; i ll be selling in mich around holland an muskegon mi ect will have burgers also. got a pop corn machine all ready might get a cotton candy machine, still got to get a deepfryer yet. well this is my dream to start selling next year.

vendor1's photo
Wed 10/12/11 02:42 AM
yes i know i use to live over bye their loved their hotdog and that chili they put on them. no one else has the same chili. and i want to get my hotdog cart build by next year. i no longer live in grand rapids now iam in west olive mi their are no good hotdog places here for that chili i also go to muskegon 2 the flea market on laketon ave but no one their know of a good hotdog chili u know like in the good old days a little sloppy..glasses

vendor1's photo
Wed 10/12/11 02:30 AM
hi bill here, iam still looking for thatspecial hotdog chili to put on a hotdog. want to get a hotdog cart build for next year also looking for a pop up trailer cheap to make the hot dog cart from.
i might be at the flea market this sat under my tent selling dod treats some of my tables an the tent got to junk the gas sucking 91 ford van i have i hope this next week and get a small pick up/
stop by and say hi love 2 meet you know some recipes like to be a hotdon vendor next year? :banana: :banana:

vendor1's photo
Wed 10/12/11 02:19 AM
flea market on sat at go;den token thats on laketon ave near us31
u might meet someone their or just go to look around some thing to do. indood and out door flea market. if u see an older guy selling dog treats stop bye an say hi.

vendor1's photo
Wed 10/05/11 03:47 AM
I have the popcorn machine but did not open the big box yet . it will be use when i get my hotdog cart build. should be next year so looking for some ideas of what i can add to change the taste of the popcorn aalso this year to try out in the machine. this is no small machine its like the one at the movies.:banana: :banana:

vendor1's photo
Mon 09/12/11 03:26 PM
noway noway i would like to know the recipe for their chili dogs they sold their.
i want to get a hotdog cart or trailer up and running next yeat if i can come up with the cash, all ready got the pop corn machine new got a new grill got the hotdog steamer dunut dropper will be getting the deep fryer next. got a lot of recipes but want the old red lion 1 they were a great i thought. thanks bill

vendor1's photo
Mon 09/12/11 03:10 PM
i would like to know if any one worked their and new their recipe for the hotdog chili? want to get a hotdog cart or trailer bye next year thats if i can get the money up 2 start out.. thatnks bill