Community > Posts By > isaac_dede

isaac_dede's photo
Wed 05/04/16 08:09 PM

Caitlyn has already posed on the cover of vanity fair .. Both sports illustrated and vanity fair have a reputation for promoting glamorous beautiful women .. They must feel happy she is worthy of a cover . Quite an accomplishment . She should be proud :-)

[

isaac_dede's photo
Wed 05/04/16 06:20 PM
Ummm caitlynn didn't win the medal bruce did...if 'she' isn't bruce then it isn't 'her' metal..

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 05/03/16 04:05 PM
"it's none of my business what other people think of me"

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 05/03/16 03:38 PM

I watch several male celebrities kiss their sons on the lips is it ok? If so what age do you stop kissing your son on the lips? :banana:

I believe it is the INTENT behind the action that matters more than the action itself(as with ANY action IMO.)

If it's not done with a sexual intent...i don't see anything wrong with it...but culture can determine how you feel about a particular action for example:

In the U.S. hand-holding among older adults is consider sexual to some degree, and because of that you almost never see two men holding hands(unless you live in San Francisco like me), because we view it as 'something done on date, for a person you're interested in/attracted to etc.)'

In India(At least in Chennai, I understand not all of India has the same culture) Hand-holding isn't viewed as sexual, but rather a sign of friendship/partnership, it's VERY common to see two men holding hands as FRIENDS and nothing more.

So if the parent isn't getting some sort of sick-twisted thrill out of kissing their child on the lips....i don't see issues with it.

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 05/03/16 01:16 PM

Seems reasonable, Whatever it takes! Amend the Amendments!

Guns=violence no place for that on the streets whoa

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 05/03/16 01:10 PM

This person I was chatting with had on shades. My first thought was, "I bet this person has some eyes issues" surely enough I was right. I would be cool with that,however when I witnessed the arrogance and overall pompus attitude... I had to shut that situation down. The person clearly isn't eye candy to me and they are aware that they will ONLY be so to certain groups of ppl.

Sometimes there is nothing wrong with a slice of humble pie.

I agree there is nothing wrong with a slice of humble pie, so here it goes.

This is the third topic you've created that deals solely on a persons physical appearance....and in each one you insult someones attractiveness based on your own opinions of what 'attractive' SHOULD look like.

You do TRY to do it in a way that justifies the judgement you're passing...i.e "I knew he had issues(assumption)..I was right(judgment)and I would have been ok(I don't want to look like the person I am)...but his attitude allowed me to judge and tell him soo..."(excuse allowing me to be mean) (paraphrased from bold above)

Another Topic based entirely on outward appearance
http://mingle2.com/topic/479177

And another
http://mingle2.com/topic/478414

This one you failed to hide your judgments
one quote
when further along in the conversation, she admitted she is fat,lazy and unattractive. She this lead me to believe that at least she knew she is yucky. SO I wonder if others feel the same about themselves and just don't openly admit it.

and again
Oh and I personally think the girl is BUTT ugly, so I'm at a real lost about her nasty attitude and ego. I simply don't get it.

So back to topic, why does it matter if a person has one pic, two pics?
Why should shades matter? if I had a lazy eye/crossed eyed I'd probably have shades on too, to avoid people passing immediate judgment based on something that they can't help.

People put their best foot forward on a dating site, same reason women are dolled up in tight dresses...think they look like that all the time?...nope..

If it's not alright for someone with eye issues to have on shades because they 'hiding' something, then women shouldn't be allowed to post pictures with makeup(I want to see if they have acne so I can judge them for it), They shouldn't be allowed to have push-up bra's(because I want to see how saggy they really are...so that I can judge them for it)...I could go on but I won't.

If you someone can't look deeper than skin deep, that person is VERY unattractive...

Funny how you took the time to do some homework on ME! HA.

HERE IS THE DEAL, TRY BEING INFORMED RATHER THAN OPINIONATED. That would help.

I can only speak on what I PERSONALLY EXPERIENCED. I for one don't need to plaster my face in makeup thank God. Secondly, I don't need to wear push up bras... I'm physically fit and have a athletic build. I am also thankful for that.

The person in question openly admitted to being cocky and arrogant and I couldn't figure out why? But then again I could.

I have learned that on THIS SITE, It's not okay to speak your mind. This is my second time stating this.

We all have a choice not to participate in a forum topic.

Seems like to me that you are attempting to attack me Issac. Am I right?

First it's Isaac(Seriously the correct spelling is in my username), second nope you're wrong, I'm not attempting to attack you, just stating my informed opinion.

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 05/02/16 05:00 PM

Anyone in the Secret Service who leaks information, including their personal feelings, about someone they are directed to protect,

is by definition, incompetent, a liar, and deserving of being fired.

It is part of their job description NOT to say anything like this, so anyone who does, should be told to their face that they are either lying about being in the Service, or totally lacking in personal honor, and entirely undeserving of any professional respect.

Umm...someone's feelinga aren't classified, stating your opinions on a subject is not 'leaking information' did tou ever work in intelligence? ...I'm guessing no....

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 05/02/16 09:08 AM
At least 4 times a year I REALLY regret eating Taco Bell....

isaac_dede's photo
Sun 05/01/16 07:35 PM

Im in over my head... Oh my gawd...

that's what HE said!

isaac_dede's photo
Sun 05/01/16 01:11 PM
Edited by isaac_dede on Sun 05/01/16 01:13 PM

This person I was chatting with had on shades. My first thought was, "I bet this person has some eyes issues" surely enough I was right. I would be cool with that,however when I witnessed the arrogance and overall pompus attitude... I had to shut that situation down. The person clearly isn't eye candy to me and they are aware that they will ONLY be so to certain groups of ppl.

Sometimes there is nothing wrong with a slice of humble pie.

I agree there is nothing wrong with a slice of humble pie, so here it goes.

This is the third topic you've created that deals solely on a persons physical appearance....and in each one you insult someones attractiveness based on your own opinions of what 'attractive' SHOULD look like.

You do TRY to do it in a way that justifies the judgement you're passing...i.e "I knew he had issues(assumption)..I was right(judgment)and I would have been ok(I don't want to look like the person I am)...but his attitude allowed me to judge and tell him soo..."(excuse allowing me to be mean) (paraphrased from bold above)

Another Topic based entirely on outward appearance
http://mingle2.com/topic/479177

And another
http://mingle2.com/topic/478414

This one you failed to hide your judgments
one quote
when further along in the conversation, she admitted she is fat,lazy and unattractive. She this lead me to believe that at least she knew she is yucky. SO I wonder if others feel the same about themselves and just don't openly admit it.

and again
Oh and I personally think the girl is BUTT ugly, so I'm at a real lost about her nasty attitude and ego. I simply don't get it.

So back to topic, why does it matter if a person has one pic, two pics?
Why should shades matter? if I had a lazy eye/crossed eyed I'd probably have shades on too, to avoid people passing immediate judgment based on something that they can't help.

People put their best foot forward on a dating site, same reason women are dolled up in tight dresses...think they look like that all the time?...nope..

If it's not alright for someone with eye issues to have on shades because they 'hiding' something, then women shouldn't be allowed to post pictures with makeup(I want to see if they have acne so I can judge them for it), They shouldn't be allowed to have push-up bra's(because I want to see how saggy they really are...so that I can judge them for it)...I could go on but I won't.

If you someone can't look deeper than skin deep, that person is VERY unattractive...

isaac_dede's photo
Fri 04/29/16 01:12 PM
Edited by isaac_dede on Fri 04/29/16 01:14 PM
If humans would just interfering and thinking they 'know better than nature" then the problem would work itself out.

Its nature people, been happening for long, long, long time....cats are animals as are birds...let them figure it out...after all they're still here.....the cats don't need to be removed, the birds don't need removed...the only thing needing removal is the human elements

isaac_dede's photo
Thu 04/28/16 10:02 PM

Not to burst your bubble but I lived just north of London for about three years and never found any dates over there ether. I've even spent a month in Australia when I was in the US NAVY and I'd always heard the local women throw themselves at American Sailors and had no luck there ether.

Umm if you have no luck in Australia with a USN uniform on.....then....well that's like bum in an apple orchard complaining he can't find food.....it takes just a TINY bit of effort

isaac_dede's photo
Thu 04/28/16 04:56 AM

Me thinks Trump will pick Sarah Palin as his VP.sick

Nah. He will pick Ann Coulter. indifferent

** It would unite the American peoples opinion of politics if
Hillary Clinton was V.P., Under Trump. An interesting position blushing

That would never work, the last time Hilary was under anything was her college roommate

isaac_dede's photo
Wed 04/27/16 06:55 PM
Edited by isaac_dede on Wed 04/27/16 06:55 PM
Double post

isaac_dede's photo
Wed 04/27/16 06:55 PM

I want one....:laughing: waving

Okay...hope you don't mind my style

isaac_dede's photo
Wed 04/27/16 06:44 PM
...There have always been significant numbers of sexually liberated individuals in the West. Those who believe that anything goes. But nevertheless very much in a minority. 

Nowadays the numbers of such individuals have massively swelled, so much so that for men at least it has caused a great deal of confusion as to how to treat women during the ritual of courtship....

I'd be VERY confused. ...that is of IF viewed courtship as a 'ritual' implying that there is very SPECIFIC steps that I HAD to follow during the process. ..rituals are generally very rigid allowing for little to no interpretation of thr steps that one MUST follow and in what order.

Dating isn't a ritual, there is no magic plan or steps that guarantee you are 'getting it right' it's different with every woman,

even if you 'identify' a woman as 'loose' treating her like that's what you think she is....you'll have to keep looking,

likewise if you identify a women as a prude if you treat her like that's what you think she is...you'll have to keep looking.

Treat every women, the way YOU are COMFORTABLE treating them, hopefully that means with some level of respect..but who knows maybe you're a d!ck...but that's okay.

dating is a numbers game, go on a few, treat them all the same, eventually one will 'click' and you'll have 'chemistry' and nest of all...it will be with tbe REAL you.

If you're highly sexual and you change the way you are for a bonnet girl, it isn't going to last, you'll keep hoping she changes, you'll resent her, you'll blame her for your unhappiness and whine that shes 'not this, or not that. ..' but she was never those things to begin with. ..so just be yourself and find the woman who is what you want...numbers man

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 04/26/16 10:39 AM
Edited by isaac_dede on Tue 04/26/16 10:47 AM
4 hour window. ...why so large...hurry it up! I want to waste my day by the pool, not inside waiting on your behinds!

okay feel like an a $$ now, literally seconds after I posted this they show up....Thanks guys!

now pool time!

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 04/26/16 10:26 AM
This just in, people having an online profile get more online dates than people who don't have an online profile. ....

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 04/25/16 01:14 PM

can I post a photo in this forum / thread?

if so please tell me how
thanks

You are ALL under my Hypnotic Power!

why would you need to post a photo? Shouldn't you just hypnotize us into believing a photo was posted?

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 04/25/16 01:09 PM
Easy...just change your perfume
http://youtu.be/9EBTIDDBezw