Community > Posts By > isaac_dede

isaac_dede's photo
Thu 02/18/16 06:06 PM
She's aight

isaac_dede's photo
Thu 02/18/16 08:55 AM
I guess not really, if you stand them all in their heads they all will look like sisters

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 02/16/16 01:14 PM
Actually most recent studies found that woman and men cheat about the same amount.

What drives it? It's the individual (whether man or woman) that drives it, they decide they want someone, and they PURPOSELY try to figure out how to get it, while minimizing their guilt.

The convince themselves that the deserve this encounter/person by coming up with whatever rationalizations they can.

I.e well my wife doesn't have enough se with me...I deserve to have sex..it's her fault I'm doing this.

I.e my husband spends so much time away from home, he's neglecting me...I deserve better...This guy doesn't do that. ..it's My husband's fault I'm doing this.

People cheat because they selfish, insecure, and scared.

Selfish in the fact that they don't think about the other person

Insecure in their ability to handle an adult conversation and ending a relationship properly.

And lastly scared of the possibility of being alone without anyone currently wanting them.

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 02/16/16 07:46 AM
250 doesn't always mean fat....

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 02/15/16 01:47 PM
Edited by isaac_dede on Mon 02/15/16 01:48 PM
"Please please tell me your name is Staples!"

"Uuhhh it isn't..why would you want that?"

"Because I was praying you would have an Easy Button! "

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 02/15/16 01:39 PM
Edited by isaac_dede on Mon 02/15/16 01:39 PM

doesn't matter how much i kiss my little pistachio i still want to kiss her more and more ! also i want to bite her, eat her little paws, cuddle her, squeeze her.

I think erotiDoug is going to change his name to pistachio nowlaugh

isaac_dede's photo
Sat 02/13/16 05:39 PM
Personally I'd make a list of things that I'd want partner to do outside the house with me. If that means you'd like a partner to go to that mew romantic comedy with you. Or a partner to go swing dancing with, or even a partner who you could discuss the new novel you're reading....make a list of activities that you'd like for your future partner to participate in with you.....make sure these are things you enjoy as well!

After you have your list do a little research see if there are any groups that participate in these activities in/around your location. Then try joining them.

The benefit to this is that if you meet a guy at one of these. ..you already have something in common, it gives you a reason to talk to him etc. ..on the other hand if you don't meet a guy you will soon realize that sometimes single isn't all that bad. ...and you'll start having fun. Once that happens more guys will be drawn to you...guaranteed

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 02/09/16 03:49 PM
No answer for marital status will make you not compatible to many women here

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 02/09/16 03:18 PM
Apparently my dog snores..

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 01/26/16 08:34 PM
It comes down to what an individual finds attractive...and I agree MsH that it is sad when one only dates a certain race.

The reason I think it is sad is because rhat means someone is focusing SOLELY on a physical characteristic, being of a particular race doesn't mean you possess any specific characteristics other than a different skin color.

I think its sad when people focus on any ONE physical characteristic, such as a "she MUST be at least a D-cup" Sure you may be attracted to that..but when you make it a deal-killer it's sad.

I think some that date ONLY a particular race believe that EVERYONE from that race will possess certain qualities/traits/attitudes etc...it's massive stereotyping but because it's in a 'positive' manner it isn't viewed a such.

Sure you may be attracted to different skin color than your own, but again ONLY dating someone based I that fact is sad.

I'd say the same thing to someone that said they only date blondes/brunettes/redheads/girls with big boobs/tall girls/short girls/ it's shallow and sad in my opinion

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 01/26/16 07:58 PM
So same pic was on badoo but age of 32 age 29 here....so either you lied there or you're lying here....Real men want honest women....just saying.

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 01/26/16 03:13 PM
Something's just 'off'.

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 01/25/16 07:12 PM

you weren't breast fed as a child
you are uncomfortable being in charge
and want a woman to boss you around
you suffer from Peter Pan syndrome and
want an older woman to mother and baby you

I dunno those are just off top of my head

I'd add "you assume older women will want you simply because you offer your 'youth'"

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 01/25/16 05:21 PM
Edited by isaac_dede on Mon 01/25/16 05:22 PM
I wonder if these expectations vary with age/generation. I know my little brother treats every text like it's an emergency and he 'has' to respond right away.

So maybe i'm just becoming an old-timer, but again if I don't text you back you right away, it doesn't mean I'm not into you. It just means I treat texts as a 'convenient' form of communication, normally because I'm don't have time/not in a place where I can call for a proper conversation.

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 01/25/16 04:05 PM
As long as they take a homemade rocket
I'm ok with it....at least then they can have an early extinction.

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 01/25/16 03:50 PM
Edited by isaac_dede on Mon 01/25/16 03:50 PM
Heels....
American boys like emlaugh

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 01/25/16 03:41 PM
If Im texting a girl I'm interested in, and real life calls me away. If when I come back 4 hours later, and see 12 missed texts and 3 missed phone calls...I'm definitely no longer interested.

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 01/25/16 01:34 PM
Edited by isaac_dede on Mon 01/25/16 01:34 PM

Ice Cube, calls this controversy "ridiculous"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3LGAgM32_E

I agree.

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 01/25/16 12:51 PM
64k ram...but some of the best games.

spy vs spy

Montezuma's(sp?) Revenge.

Track and field...where you had to shake the joystick back and forth...because od this game I can still move my hand faster than should be possible lol

isaac_dede's photo
Sun 01/24/16 03:33 PM
Edited by isaac_dede on Sun 01/24/16 03:34 PM
While in a job interview and thhey ask "why do you want to work here?" What do you say?

Most likely it isn't direct..I.e "I don't really want to.....you're the 12th interview I've had today..and I just really need a paycheck"...would you get the job?...

Why not? you're direct....

Even in the animal world...directness isn't always the case...Peacocks strutting around with their feathers, Bucks(deer) fighting to figure out the alpha...there's a reason they call it the mating 'dance'.

It just so happens that the human version of that dance includes dating 'activities' whether that be dinner, movies, an amusement park. The dance's purpose is to close the physical separation between two people to a point that physical intimacy can happen.

Think about it guy picks you...you're in a car seperated by a little console in the middle. Takes you to the movies, where you're nowsseparated by just an arm...perhaps leaned into him a little..he may put his arm around you and pull you closer...getting you comfortable being that close. He may kiss you at the end of the night, releasing pair bonding chemicals. Which hopefully makes you want to come back...then eventually you desire to be as close as possible...I.e sex.

Everything in life takes a journey, sure the length of the journey can vary...but skipping to the end...is almost always frowned upon.

Marathon runner, jumps in a car and runs the last mile....did he win?...nope he cheated..he didn't follow the proper 'steps'.

Guys are frowned upom for trying to skip the 'steps' necessary...I.e "hey you're cute, you winked at me, so strip and let's do this!" He skipped the steps and most likely would be slapped