Community > Posts By > isaac_dede

isaac_dede's photo
Thu 05/26/16 12:56 PM
Sorry you're to old for older women, thy want a. 18yr old high school quarterback, you're only 10 years late, but maybe if you're lucky you'll find someone in your age range

isaac_dede's photo
Thu 05/26/16 05:15 AM

Hug and a kiss on the cheek for Isaac_Dede...

*quickly turns his head* making storm miss his cheeks and hit his lips....*feigns innocence* "oops don't know how that happened":angel:

isaac_dede's photo
Wed 05/25/16 06:04 PM
Thinking is backwards..get educated FIRST then become an activist...you know AFTER you know something.

Problem today is no one wants to learn anything, they'd rather just b! T ch about things their still very empty brains don't understand

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 05/24/16 09:20 PM
One of the most intelligent rappers ever.

His vocabulary is in another league compared to his peers.

Easily the most talented

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 05/24/16 06:23 AM
I think they are still attached, and have convinced themselves that they 'can't' end it.

And that if that is the case they will be full of drama and looking for someone to rescue them
....but that's just me

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 05/23/16 10:25 PM
There's different types of love melyssa,

there is the 'love' that is 'exciting' new etc...but that's not real it's lust, and anyone can lust, it's easy, they are getting rather than giving...again that's east.

then there is true love, the kind im sure you feel for your kids, you give your time, you want them to succeed, you will give them the tools to succeed.

First I'd say love yourself, do for you what you do for your kids, give yourself time, time to heal, time to grow, and find the tools you need to do this, whether it's quiet time on the beach, or running a marathon, whatever it is that is that YOU want to do

THEN I'd say look for man who wants you to have those things as well, one who's interested not only in where you're at, but also in helping you get to where you want to be.

I wish you good luck in your search

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 05/23/16 10:14 PM
Hmmmm...may be a couple

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 05/23/16 09:11 PM
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/05/160519130105.htm

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 05/23/16 08:25 PM
Edited by isaac_dede on Mon 05/23/16 09:05 PM
If a women's very materialistic she's already found her love(stuff) and won't have anything left to love you with...so you're better off finding someone who has something to give you, rather than someone who is looking to get something from you.

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 05/23/16 02:58 PM

ping pong

How many times must I tell you Beach????

The ping pong is the FOREPLAY!!!slaphead :tongue:

I thought ping pong was DURING play...they provide the paddles and everything. ...devil

isaac_dede's photo
Sun 05/22/16 12:22 PM
If the word 'irregardless'(it's not a word) shows up, or the phrase "more better"

The two above only apply to native English speakers...

isaac_dede's photo
Sat 05/21/16 08:48 PM
Edited by isaac_dede on Sat 05/21/16 08:48 PM
Double post

isaac_dede's photo
Sat 05/21/16 08:48 PM
To one of the Smithonian museums.

isaac_dede's photo
Sat 05/21/16 08:46 PM
What an idiotic question. ..

What makes a car?
Is it the tires...the engine. ..the body style or the way it handles?

Truth is that its not just one thing that defines it...it's how all the pieces fit together. ..

So what defines beauty in a woman? Simple it's how all her attributes fit together and make up the whole of who she is.

isaac_dede's photo
Sat 05/21/16 07:44 PM
African Beef Saquar (sp?), with Injera bread, and basmati rice.....second time havkng African from a local place. ..holy yumm...im in trouble lol

isaac_dede's photo
Thu 05/19/16 07:19 PM
If it's a deal breaker for him, it's a deal breaker....period.

It's his call, now if he thinks this will be a constant issue....it's unfair for him to stay with her....because he can't give his all.. because he'll constantly be focused on this one thing....

maybe he is just shallow...but our whole society is....why invent makeup, spanx, six-pack abs, hair gel, all these things are focused solely on the physical.

Its his choice to place value on what he wants...Nothing wrong With it

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 05/17/16 08:18 PM
Wow is eroti your ex? Because he seems to know you well. ..either that or he's making a lot of ASSumptions.....

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 05/17/16 03:38 PM
To Malaysia, specifically kota kinabalu (sp?) Take the old train there up in the hills for or an amazing rafting trip back down

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 05/17/16 11:51 AM

The golden rule is always a good one :smile:

I'm actually pretty laid back with my girlfriend, when we go out dancing I have no issues with her dancing with other men, but she knows I'd have an issue if she was leading him away from where I could see,..
as long as things aren't trying to be hidden...no worries here,

but she also knows im confiden enough tk walk away, shes aware that say....for example she leads some guy to a dark corner, restroom (yuck! ) etc that she is in thag moment choosing to end the relationship because she knows for 100% certainty that I'd walk away.

I've come to believe that cheating is done because people think they're partner will forgive them....and that perhaps it might be worth it etc....or it 'won't be that bad' so they play with fire....(I.e we just kissed it really wasn't THAT big of a deal)...nope to me its the same and I'll react the same, and she knows it....which is ending it no questions, no how'd it happen..
nope just a Facebook post to her and my friends stating we are no longer together because she cheated on me....and asking if anyone has a pickup so I can start moving her stuff out

Well I certainly understand and respect your point of view Isaac , and I think most people share your sentiments. :)

My heart is wired towards showing gratitude for ALL that a person has contributed towards my life AS A WHOLE.

There is no offense that a person can commit , apart from rape , murder and physical abuse, that would cause me to dismiss my gratitude for their loyalty and love to me in all the other areas of my life.

I condemn their choice to betray me by cheating as selfish , cruel and inexcusable.That is not debatable.

Im not even sure if I would stay with someone who cheated on me once ,.or not.

But my gratitude for the invaluable other contributions they have made to my life ,will not allow me to shame them on social media or demonise them to others.

And even if it reaches to the point where I no longer love someone romantically, I will always strive to at least honor the love we once shared by being respectful and civil to that person.

I also approach broken friendships in the same way.

Its just a weird part of me that I ve resigned myself to laugh

I used to think the same way, I forgave my ex for cheating on me, and even tried to 'protect' her reputation. ..until she cheated again (while I was on deployment)....then I realized what consequences was there?

If the police department said there would be no jail time for a bank robbery..oh and ni fines. ..I'd be willing to bet there would be many many more bank robberies. ...

Cheating ia a horrible thing to do to someone...I don't see it as demonizing them...I see it as stating the truth about their behaviors...they did it to themselves.

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 05/17/16 11:03 AM
I'd suggest STOP looking for a man...especially when the relationship you just left isn't finished (separated)..focus on yourself (without a man) and your kids....we're all stupid anyway

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25