Community > Posts By > isaac_dede

isaac_dede's photo
Fri 06/24/16 08:19 AM
Depends,

If i feel i'm sacrificing some part of myself in order to date this person, then no.

But on the other hand, if I realize some things on my list of 'check boxes' are really not that important in the long run and I'm evolving in what my ACTUAL needs may be, then yes.

Example:
List I created when I was 14..she had to be blonde and big boobs, and perhaps I'd doggedly stuck to that throughout the years, Now a brunette comes along and I'm attracted to...then perhaps I could scratch off that criteria.

However: Other criteria, such as compatibility, communication, etc...I won't sacrifice those, just for the sake of having someone around.

I think everyone creates lists(or has ideas of what they want) at some point, but I also believe those lists should be changing constantly as what we needed when we were in our teens, SHOULD be different when we are in our 30's, 40's 50's etc....

But I have seen some people hold on to the list from their teens, never altering, never compromising, every person they reject at some point because they aren't 'perfect'....I have a name for those people...I call them...Single

isaac_dede's photo
Fri 06/24/16 08:06 AM

too many places

Canada, an island, Wales, Italy,,,,

Here found an Island for you!

Details are often important :tongue:

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 06/21/16 03:41 PM

thank you for your reply! I want to say something but I'm hesitant because my action may destroy a family and the kids. I never want them to suffer. But if I don't, other women out there like me will suffer. He has destroyed me, my life, and my belief. but I want to make sure it is the right thing to do. I don't want to do it just to hurt somebody.

The saying "don't kill the messenger' exists for a reason....

You say your 'action may destroy a family' it's not your action that is the issue, it's HIS actions that are destroying his family...

If he's cheating on his wife, and also cheating on you, it's on him, not you.

We always want to blame something other than who's at fault i.e "I'm going to kill that 'sl u t' that he cheated with...", it's not her fault, she didn't do anything wrong, the one in the wrong is the one doing the cheating.

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 06/21/16 02:52 PM
I'd say something personally, but not without proof, your word(A strangers) to his word(Her husband) is worth nothing.

Yes I know that makes me an a-hole for saying something. But i'd want to be told myself, So I take actions based on how i'd like others to act towards me.

I also feel not saying something can be just as bad as saying something, do you wait tell the wife catches something from a cheating a husband?..you may have prevented that...you know if you said something...

This is a crappy situation to be in, but yes I'd say something(and have in the past and lost friends, but if honesty drove them away, then they aren't my kind of people to begin with).

So yeah, i'd say something.

Coming from the other side, my ex-wife was cheating on me, some of my friends knew, and some of my family knew...though none of them said anything...my step-sister whom I was close to growing up, didn't say anything to me, and in fact was in communication with my wife instead....

Only one person told me, and let's just say any of the friends that knew and didn't tell me...well I don't talk to them anymore. As for my step-sister, we're no longer as close as we once were.

I'm glad the one told me, because if it wasn't for them, I probably would have never known.

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 06/21/16 12:30 PM
She's had to smell Bills balls....I'm not sure she'll be even be able to tell!

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 06/21/16 12:24 PM
Edited by isaac_dede on Tue 06/21/16 12:25 PM

I'm sure..the kleenex was talking about his....nose?...uh huh.

Not a 'typical man-thing to say'...unless you consider observation a 'typical man-thing' then if that's the case...then I guess you're right. laugh

Haha, that was taking the piss... not taking an interest in his bits

I know that...but he still has you talking about them...wait now I have you talking about them:grumble now he has me talking about them toonoway laugh

oh..and P.S...mine is the exception:wink:
:tongue:

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 06/21/16 12:06 PM

Perpetually Horny Dude...

He's not confused, he's successfully got most women on here either wondering or talking about his nether regions. ...

just saying

Nah, that's a typical man-thing to say and think.
I doubt most -if any- woman is interested in a guy's nether regions for the heck of it. I can count the number of times on one hand that I've come across male 'crown jewels' that make me go "OH yeah, baby I want THAT!!!"
Come to think of it, I had that yesterday, lol, but it hardly ever happens.

In a way it's a funny thing.. not the male genitals but the fact that what is considered attractive concerning male genitals is never discussed. Like it's some kind of taboo or like every specimen is / looks as good as the next. Or maybe as if women wouldn't have a preference (I know I do!)

But I've heard of women who don't like the looks of it at all. Ever. They like to feel, touch etc. but how it looks, not so much.
And to be honest, I think I'm much the same way. I don't think many specimens really make a woman's mouth water. What makes it interesting is the bloke to whom it's connected.
And yes, I do have preference. Unfortunately 9 out of 10 don't look that way.

Except for those few exceptions to the rule that you occasionally come across. And that really doesn't happen that often.

Well....
I'm thinking .. maybe he just needs a drip? With the amount of erm ... Kleenex he goes through, he may simply need to replenish bodily fluids?
Normally loads of eggs could do the trick, but in his case ...
Dehydration can confuse a man ...

alternatively it could just be a heatstroke in the nether regions ...
Heatstrokes are nasty buggers..

I'm sure..the kleenex was talking about his....nose?...uh huh.

Not a 'typical man-thing to say'...unless you consider observation a 'typical man-thing' then if that's the case...then I guess you're right. laugh

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 06/21/16 08:42 AM
Perpetually Horny Dude...

He's not confused, he's successfully got most women on here either wondering or talking about his nether regions. ...

just saying

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 06/20/16 07:21 PM
So dumbest thing I've done(by myself)..

I grew up where it snowed, alot. I had an old pair tennis shoes with literally no traction on them...I thought if I waxed the bottom of them they'd make great skis....so I took them on a test drive down a big hill....it worked too well...until the bump..and then. ...SNAP..broken ankle

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 06/20/16 07:08 PM
Got married? ???

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 06/20/16 04:10 PM
Edited by isaac_dede on Mon 06/20/16 04:11 PM
It sounds more like that you consider your best friend family,

and I'd be willing to be if you asked 'does my family's opinion' matter when choosing a partner, you would have gotten different feedback.

I've personally never had a friend that close whose opinion I regarded as that meaningful.

I however, do have a LOT of family, and there are many, many, cases where they gave me their opinion and told me to run,(I of course didn't listen)...but every time I wish I would have.

If this is a life-long friend, and you see her being in your future then I'd say yes her opinion should matter, because if you want a future with someone, they should be able to share yours with you as well.

Now I'm not saying that she be controlling your future, just that probably best to not have her at odds with it either.

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 06/20/16 03:58 PM
Edited by isaac_dede on Mon 06/20/16 03:58 PM

I like lyrics and singing them so it would be hard for me to do that in another language laugh

just learn another language....should be easy...after all your sexy feature is your 'massive brain' :wink:

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 06/20/16 03:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62KE9fvQl5M&list=PLRbAgAjyBgD_-iAgZER3JJ2rGNjvetXdQ&index=11-Albania?...

Maybe I'm the only strange interested in this..but it's all good :smile:

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 06/20/16 02:21 PM
Edited by isaac_dede on Mon 06/20/16 02:40 PM
I figured instead of wasting a post for 'double'

I'd add to:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu-9OhZ8jYM#t=9.98852-France..

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 06/20/16 02:21 PM
another example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL-VJHFyUaU-New Zealand??--not sure how popular this was other there..perhaps annie or blondey can help me out?

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 06/20/16 01:59 PM
Edited by isaac_dede on Mon 06/20/16 02:02 PM
So I'm sitting at home on my day off, getting drunk and cleaning...I love listening to fast-paced music...and watching music videos.

So...being that this is an international site, I thought it'd be fun to see what everyone around the world is listening too!

So Post you're favorite dance-type music video!..

Rules: Try to either be current, or oldies(50's,60's) or super popular(you know the song everyone is sick of because your hits stations won't stop playing it.)...and also have a music video to go with it, prefer originals...but a really popular remix could be fun tool...oh and also include the country it came from!

examples:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZsfs7jcIY0-ukraine/Russian??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7Fw8eM749E-Indian(I assume?)

please feel free to correct inconsistencies I obviously don't speak these languages...but they say music is universal...so let's prove it!

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 06/20/16 09:56 AM
if circumstances were different...there is one who'd i definitely wouldn't mind kissing........

again.

isaac_dede's photo
Sun 06/19/16 09:22 PM

do we look at type of weapon, number of victims per incident, number of victims per capita, percent in gun free, percent in non gun free

depends upon the details chosen, what numbers you get

well the real answer is that we are focusing on the wrong things..Instead of guns we should be focusing on individuals.

most places where there are shootings everyday have lower education levels,

Maybe if the kids that committed some of these mass shootings felt they had a chance outside of violence, just maybe they wouldn't have chose it.(of course this doesn't apply to religious zealots)...

There has been a DIRECT correlation between higher education and reduced violent crime (of course there are still criminals..but most non-violent)

Maybe if we focused on improving education for kids, not only in math and science but cultural as well, and made university free to anyone who qualifies,

But that's just me....

isaac_dede's photo
Sun 06/19/16 08:45 PM
When did the last mass shooting in Switzerland occur? (Fully armed citizens)

When did the last shooting in France occur? (Citizens are banned from owning guns)...

Common sense is like deodorant. ..those who need it most don't use it...even though every one around them tells them they stink...they can't smell it themselves. .so therefore everyone else is wrong. .and they are right.

isaac_dede's photo
Sat 06/18/16 10:23 AM
I have wondered 'what if'......

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25