Community > Posts By > isaac_dede

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 08/01/16 03:10 AM
Jimmy you're under a FALSE impression that if he does 'something cute' she'll come running back and want to hear him out....

it sucks he's on suicide watch, but honestly this sounds more like a ploy to 'keep her' and it doesn't sound like she's buying it..."I can't live without you, go ahead leave I'll just kill myself...." or other variations, I watched shipmates stay with complete wrecks because the didn't want to be the ones responsible for someone else's death.....

it's a manipulation tactic, so is lying for a year, I'd be willing to bet he's controlling of her as well, normally someone if leading a double life (regardless of intentions) they tend to be hyper focused on their significant other, mistrusting (he didnt trust her for a year), snooping (I would almost guarantee this one),, etc...

the guy had issues, and NEEDS counseling from a PROFESSIONAL

isaac_dede's photo
Wed 07/27/16 09:00 PM

horny

I'd be willing to bet your profile views are going to skyrocket! laugh

isaac_dede's photo
Wed 07/27/16 08:58 PM
Persistent

isaac_dede's photo
Wed 07/27/16 08:41 PM

What do U women think of a married man looking for an affaire ? Bad marriage;-(

which will be made worse by having an affair.....

If you disrespect the woman you're married this much,

How much much less would you disrespect a stranger you just met?

Grow a pair, and deal with the problem you have instead of self-medicating with an affair

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 07/26/16 10:43 PM
As many as I can!

Been to:
Singapore
Malaysia
India
Panama
Hong Kong

Have flights booked for:
Paris
Bahamas

want to visit:
Australia
New Zealand
Iceland
Rome
Ireland
Germany
Palua
(To name a few)

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 07/26/16 02:00 PM

I will tell the whole incident later on but on a general note what you all think about a relationship which starts with a white lie?

White lie --> A lie told for a good/evaluation purpose

if you have to explain the incident, I don't understand how it can be a 'white lie'

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 07/26/16 12:15 PM

For me? No. For tax purposes? Yes.

drinker :laughing:

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 07/26/16 10:52 AM

WTH are you STILL on about?

you understand English words can have different contexts and meanings right?

I mean seriously,, not made up......

so, one can be free from (actual)guilt,, or legal guilt

actual 'innocence' concerns the reality, legal guilt concerns how well lawyers do their jobs

sometimes they match and sometimes they don't

get it yet?

Yes the your LEGAL definition is made up, I know words can have different context's but one should understand that mixing those context's whenever they feel like it, isn't how the courts work(you referenced learn the courts),

actual 'innocence' concerns the reality, legal guilt concerns how well lawyers do their jobs

sometimes they match and sometimes they don't

So who decides whether they match or not? shouldn't it be the people who have all the facts, the evidence, who were picked to hear both sides and decide?

Or is it a movement, who just 'thinks' that they got it wrong, don't have the facts, operates from a place of emotion instead of logic, that should decide whether they are innocent?

Anyone with half a brain should be choose the correct the answer.

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 07/26/16 09:26 AM
Edited by isaac_dede on Tue 07/26/16 09:30 AM

actually, no,

the 'cant be innocent' is your nonsense

my logic is that a jury doesn't know if a person has done something or not,, they only know that there has to be certain elements 'proven; that fit the definition of a crime

so legal 'not guilty', does not mean a person has not done something,, although they may not have,,,it means that they weren't proven to

as I'm sure most adults understand,,,unless they just like arguing over stupid things

Again, learn how courts work, there is a phrase "legal definition" and using your own definition of "not guilty, until proven guilty" gives rise to the arguments above.

There is a REASON that the phrase is "INNOCENT until proven guilty"

Your logic allows for this to be true.

yes, and by this logic, every person here is a non innocent pedophile , that enough evidence hasn't presented itself to prove they are anything different

ridiculous,, right?

Now if we use the LEGAL definition(instead of made up ones to suit our own agenda)

Then the quote would be

yes, and by this logic, every person here is innocent of being a pedophile until enough evidence hasn't presented itself to prove they are one

not soridiculous,, right?

HMMM..wonder I wonder why the courts chose those words...maybe, just maybe...they knew what they were doing.

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 07/26/16 09:15 AM

....,,,get past it already,, its not even the thread topic

geesh

Okay back to the topic then. When it comes to inciting violence BLM isn't innocent, they just haven't been proven guilty(yet). But they definitely can't be innocent(at least not in a legal precedence, according to your own logic).

So they are a non-innocent violent inciting organization, that enough evidence hasn't presented itself to prove they are anything different.

yes, and by this logic, every person here is a non innocent pedophile , that enough evidence hasn't presented itself to prove they are anything different

ridiculous,, right?

agreed, but it's not my logic it's your logic

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 07/25/16 04:36 PM

....,,,get past it already,, its not even the thread topic

geesh

Okay back to the topic then. When it comes to inciting violence BLM isn't innocent, they just haven't been proven guilty(yet). But they definitely can't be innocent(at least not in a legal precedence, according to your own logic).

So they are a non-innocent violent inciting organization, that enough evidence hasn't presented itself to prove they are anything different.

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 07/25/16 03:59 PM

LMAO

talk about arguing just to argue'

we have said the same thing,, in different ways

when I use the term 'innocent' I mean the person didn't do it,

clear enough?

a jury doesn't know or decide if a person has done something, only if there is enough to PROVE they did it

Okay,

Agreed, Hilary and Zimmerman are both Innocent, the courts said so.

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 07/25/16 03:13 PM
Edited by isaac_dede on Mon 07/25/16 03:14 PM

that makes no sense, and there is no evidence of this assertion

he left his home getting snacks during a pro ball intermission,, he didn't even know Zimmerman before that time

on his way home ZIMMERMAN,, not wanting him to 'get away'( as recorded on call to police) followed him as he crossed a street, as he ran past the other way, and as he went behind the buildings where zimmermans truck could not go

lesson learned,, don't 'stand your ground' if you 'fit a description',,,even if approached by someone not in any uniform

You trust the justice system when it comes to proving Hillary's innocence,

But you don't trust the justice system when it comes to proving Zimmerman's innocence. .

if you can't see your own double standards and prejudices, no one will be able too, because you yourself are blind to them

I don't have a double standard

and I don't trust the justice system to be infallible,, it is also a system made of human beings

people are never truly 'proven' innocent,
they are only not proven 'guilty'

So Hillary is not innocent of her alleged crimes? That means she should be in prison......

You have the a very bug double standard, everyone around you sees it, but you....

only those who do not read

or know how courts work

I do not know if Hillary is innocent or guilty of the allegations

I know that no one has PROVEN her guilt

,,its not that difficult really

I agree maybe you should start reading and learn how the courts work....

"innocent until proven guilty" is the saying...

the sayings isn't "not guilty, until peiven guilty"

Maybe read a law book and learn the system that you don't trust

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 07/25/16 12:38 PM

he left his home getting snacks during a pro ball intermission,, he didn't even know Zimmerman before that time

on his way home ZIMMERMAN,, not wanting him to 'get away'( as recorded on call to police) followed him as he crossed a street, as he ran past the other way, and as he went behind the buildings where zimmermans truck could not go

lesson learned,, don't 'stand your ground' if you 'fit a description',,,even if approached by someone not in any uniform

But you don't trust the justice system when it comes to proving Zimmerman's innocence. .

if you can't see your own double standards and prejudices, no one will be able too, because you yourself are blind to them

I don't have a double standard

and I don't trust the justice system to be infallible,, it is also a system made of human beings

people are never truly 'proven' innocent,
they are only not proven 'guilty'

So Hillary is not innocent of her alleged crimes? That means she should be in prison......

You have the a very bug double standard, everyone around you sees it, but you....

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 07/25/16 11:41 AM
A tennis racket (quit stalling let's play already! )

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 07/25/16 07:24 AM
Hand things might

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 07/25/16 07:16 AM
A water balloon!

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 07/25/16 07:08 AM
A riding crop, you need something to keep all those boys in line

isaac_dede's photo
Sun 07/24/16 08:32 PM
Edited by isaac_dede on Sun 07/24/16 08:33 PM
drinker

isaac_dede's photo
Sun 07/24/16 08:15 PM

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25