Community > Posts By > isaac_dede

isaac_dede's photo
Wed 10/05/16 05:40 AM
Your mama so dumb that when a neighbor asked why she was pushing her new car she replied. .

"It's one of those new push-to-start models!"

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 10/04/16 06:23 AM
waving

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 10/04/16 06:14 AM
This is going to sound a $ $ backwards. ..but hear me out. ...

I'd say don't do ANYTHING for HER....meaning don't go shopping with her if you hate it, because that what you THINK she wants....don't become a genie meaning you try to perform her every wish and command because you hope if you DO enough she'll want you back...refuse the urge. ...

INSTEAD

Do something JUST FOR YOU, without her. Instead of spending time shopping with her, cooking for her, etc...maybe go to the gym if that's your thing, or go catch that movie you've wanted to see, or go suntan on the beach, play poker with friends, the point is go do something that YOU enjoy doing....anything that makes YOU happy.

There is a reason for this, if you spend all your energy on her, and it's getting you nowhere you'll become more and more miserable feeling, the more miserable you are the less people(including your significant other) want to be around you.....

on the other hand if you are enjoying the things you're doing, people will see that and want to be part of it which may include your significant other or may not, hopefully it does...but if it doesn't you'll be in a better position to attract someone else

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 10/04/16 12:19 AM
Never had it...but looks yum

biscuits&gravy?

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 10/04/16 12:07 AM
Apple,

waterski or snowski?

isaac_dede's photo
Sun 10/02/16 12:31 AM
Yes a long long long time ago, bsck when there were more active daily users....

this site doesn't have a whole lot more of active members in comparison to other sites....probably about 1/100th of the volume of MOST other sites.....

isaac_dede's photo
Sat 10/01/16 05:32 PM
Potatoes

isaac_dede's photo
Sat 10/01/16 10:36 AM
Crazy Circus Chimps Playing

tsd

isaac_dede's photo
Fri 09/30/16 12:01 PM
Edited by isaac_dede on Fri 09/30/16 12:03 PM
Throwing him at you....:wink:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_15gBgALuGh8/TFRFx99Zl_I/AAAAAAAAFmA/A4jNA5f3e6Q/s1600/jump2.jpg

Did the url, because the image is enormous and I don't feel like fixing it lol.

isaac_dede's photo
Fri 09/30/16 11:53 AM

What does 0.07 mean to you ... To me it means either you flunked maths or you really are clueless spock waving :angel:

if means James Bond! :tongue:

isaac_dede's photo
Fri 09/30/16 05:27 AM
Just got back from there,

my girlfriend and I stayed at the Crown Plaza Republique which was a really nice hotel...and wasnt insanely expensive, thr location was nice because it was right next to a.major metro interchange making it quick to get everywhere.

As for beautiful places, besides all the tourist attractions, if you're into architecture there are so so so many amazing building. ...

you can literally walk down almost any ally and find a building that was built in thr 1800s it may now be a grocer, but the building is amazing.

First day we were therr we took a "hop-on-hop-off bus tour"...imo well worth it, seen so many things more efficiently then I could have done in my own...it also gives you a good idea of where you want to go back to and stay longer...

It really depends in what you're into

isaac_dede's photo
Thu 09/29/16 12:29 PM
Last week,

Swam with sharks, and pigs

isaac_dede's photo
Wed 09/28/16 09:38 PM
Then free version is barely worth it....

The "premium" features use to be free, and everyone had them. ..but few used them and man even complained or laughed at them....these are now the "premium" features. ..so no not worth it.

isaac_dede's photo
Wed 09/28/16 02:44 AM
Once not for me, but think it should be allowed everywhere

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 09/27/16 04:24 PM
Edited by isaac_dede on Tue 09/27/16 04:25 PM
Google search DOES NOT equal psychiatrist degree.....

unless you have a PHD in the fields, you can neither diagnose nor tell others how to recognize a mental condition....

So unless the above is true, this thread is like all other threads on here, opinions of one person, who generally isn't qualified to give the advice they are giving.

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 09/27/16 02:21 PM
Seeing how a lot of young actresses like furthering their careers by jumping in bed with the biggest star they can find regardless of age....

I say Brad Pitt and Miley Cyrus

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 09/27/16 03:51 AM

I tend to be attracted to slightly larger woman, generally big butt, big boobs some extra padding...

Friends have referenced my taste as "sturdy" woman..

which I have to say is accurate, I'm a big guy, a little over 6,2 and my weight fluctuates Drastically...anywhere from 220-280lbs....but I can go from 280 to 220 in a month, then next month 280....so I don't want to break the girl I'm with....feel like the super skinnu gals look too fragile
hello big boy smooched haven't seen you around in a wee while waving I would not worry about a gal being too fragile .. Of all the injuries I have seen .. I have yet to see a crush injury caused by a sturdy man laugh laugh

hello Blondey, I was on vacation for a bit, my gal and I spent some time in Paris, then in the Bahamas. ..amazing time.

But back to topic, my ex-wife was smaller. ... somehow I managed to flip her rib during sex...oops.
..sturdy is better lol

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 09/27/16 12:29 AM
I tend to be attracted to slightly larger woman, generally big butt, big boobs some extra padding...

Friends have referenced my taste as "sturdy" woman..

which I have to say is accurate, I'm a big guy, a little over 6,2 and my weight fluctuates Drastically...anywhere from 220-280lbs....but I can go from 280 to 220 in a month, then next month 280....so I don't want to break the girl I'm with....feel like the super skinnu gals look too fragile

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 09/26/16 05:33 PM
Demanding passwords, and such is a sign of control and or lack or trust whether warranted or not. ..jealousy is the excuse.

either you gave him a reason not to trust you, or he wasn't trustworthy himself so he assumed you wouldn't be either...bit demanding passwords and the like, getting upset if you got a call

all signs of control, violence is another form of control. .someone scared is easier to manipulate

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 09/26/16 05:15 PM
Me and my girlfriend have a great relationship, but it took me learning drom my past to make this one better. ..same with her.

I learned that if I have gripes about her, I bring it up to her and leave her and my friends out of it....

Every friend will have a different opinion.

When really the only one who can dk anything is her or me, they don't need to be involved in our disputes. ...

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25