Community > Posts By > isaac_dede

isaac_dede's photo
Sun 11/06/16 06:32 AM

LOL that might be spot on!

im usually spot on....

isaac_dede's photo
Sat 11/05/16 11:34 PM

When are guys going to stop looking for just sex !

If all a man ever wants from you is sex, then that probably means that is all you have to offer. ...work on yourself and increase your value in other ways...then perhaps he'll want more because then you'd have more to offer

Lol so it's our fault ?

not always, but it definitely can be.

if all you have is "pretty" and you're staying in mom's basement, and you speak like a 3rd grader in an attempt to be "cute" then yes it is, because that's what you're advertising. ..

isaac_dede's photo
Sat 11/05/16 04:39 PM

When are guys going to stop looking for just sex !

If all a man ever wants from you is sex, then that probably means that is all you have to offer. ...work on yourself and increase your value in other ways...then perhaps he'll want more because then you'd have more to offer

isaac_dede's photo
Sat 11/05/16 04:33 PM
What do you mean you get 'played' they don't show up? They want money? She only wants a girl, or she only wants the guy? Define what you mean by 'played' and perhaps some advice (coming from someone who has successfully added a 3rd before)...

isaac_dede's photo
Wed 11/02/16 04:52 PM
Hilary has had 40 years to prove she could do good at HER JOB, and be a law abiding citizen. ..she has failed on both accounts.

Trump hasn't proved himself in politics, but he has proved he is good at HIS JOB and has done so WiTHIN THE LAW.

She he made mistakes, but he turned them around, USING laws to his advantage. .he could have taken other routes (insurance fraude etc, which im sure Hilary would've done)

I see two people, one in the field that has already shown she's a piss poor employee

and one trying to switch careers who has shown that he is an excellent employee in another field, and has proven he can get the job done...

isaac_dede's photo
Wed 11/02/16 05:38 AM
Stayski

isaac_dede's photo
Sun 10/30/16 05:17 PM

Oh and no, the kinda girl I'm looking for I probably won't find any time soon. The reason I can't find a girl is because I am looking for a girl with a unique personality type that seems rather rare, likely will be some time for me. I'm just making a general point with this thread that the guys that send the dick pics are screwing things up even worse for the rest of the guys.

nah I tried once, camera lense wasn't wide enough lol

isaac_dede's photo
Sun 10/30/16 01:01 AM
My thoughts are that I'm disappointed with the whole process, everyone I talk to doesn't really like either candidate, they just hate the other one more.

But Americans as a whole are lazy, and while they complain no one does anything because they are comfortable where they are at.

People believe what they see on T.V. and won't do any real research themselves, they have an attitude of 'someone else will do it for me'...ask almost any American if they have read any of the propositions they are supposed to vote on..besides the ine where commercials are telling them what to do.

truth is we have been lazy and that laziness has put us in the situation we are in now...

Many of our congressman should have been voted out, but we can't come together to get it done and haven't done so for the last 40 years.

isaac_dede's photo
Sun 10/30/16 12:41 AM
Sad, that in a first world country that prizes itself on freedom of speech that you have uneducated idiots that try to suppress those freedoms with violence.

I say uneducated because statistics show a direct correlation between violence and education.

isaac_dede's photo
Sat 10/29/16 01:46 PM

My deliciously handsome sexy fox .. All my kisses are for you smitten smitten love love

That does it, I know my costume now

isaac_dede's photo
Sat 10/29/16 01:39 PM
He's not that into you...if he was he'd be leaving his wife and telling you so.

When he says that "you're just a friend" he means just that. You're a side-piece, an afterthought, whats leftover/available. He doesn't see you as anything but that...harsh but most likel the truth....you're his 'escape' no different than drugs or alcohol, something to take his mind off other things, people spend money on things that help them escape....doesn't mean they want those things permanently, just means they want to keep them around for they need another escape.....

isaac_dede's photo
Thu 10/27/16 09:33 PM
Unfortunately we're a nation of uneducated idiots, and the dumbest of those are voting hillary...and you'll never change their mind, because like most stupid people they refuse to learn, and pretend their smarter than everyone else.

isaac_dede's photo
Thu 10/27/16 03:05 PM
The cheekie one

isaac_dede's photo
Sun 10/23/16 12:34 AM
You obviously need us to remind tonget back in the kitchen as most of you have forgotten how to cook duh!

isaac_dede's photo
Sun 10/23/16 12:30 AM
Edited by isaac_dede on Sun 10/23/16 12:31 AM
Sounds like he fulfilled a child-hood fantasy.

You knew he liked you when you were younger, you kept him on a string as a 'friend' probably knowing full wellwhe wanted more the whole time. But...no you wouldn't dream of it

Guy finally moves on with his life gets married and now you're separated, so you call him knowing hey at least this guy still likes me...now its convenient for you to 'let loose' with him...never mind the wife she is a mere inconvenience. ..he's always loved me..

in my opinion HE should run far far far away from you because you're obviously self absorbed and manipulative.

I don't feel bad for you, I feel bad for him because he made a poor choice to be around you, and gave in to poor judgement and most likely you just totally screwed up his whole life. .good job

isaac_dede's photo
Fri 10/21/16 12:06 PM
because of the complexity and money required to truly mitigate a DDoS attack they are used quite frequently.

DDoS attacks are also one of Anonymous's favorite tools.

They are also hard to track because often the machines used to generate traffic are peoples home computers that have been infected by Bots so generally the owner of the computer is unaware that their computer took part in the attack.

The only true way to mitigate it, is with traffic baselines and normalization flows.

The cyber security community is still trying to figure out a way to prevent these attacks...but in truth there isn't a way yet. The only thing you can do is build an infrastructure large enough to handle massive amounts of traffic, however, even then if the bad guys can up their game and generate an insane amount of traffic then they will succeed in overwhelming the organization.

Russia and China have been carrying out cyber attacks for years, although both publicly deny it.

If you want an interesting read, check out the Mandiant Report, the original one that was released in 2013...kind of gives insight into how they track these types of threats.

isaac_dede's photo
Thu 10/20/16 10:54 PM
I knew you had balls blondey....just didn't realize you had so many!...

isaac_dede's photo
Thu 10/20/16 07:28 PM
Stay, never met a kiwi I didn't like

isaac_dede's photo
Wed 10/19/16 10:24 PM
Green beans.

Ranch dip or cheese dip

isaac_dede's photo
Wed 10/19/16 10:22 PM
Planning and preparing ahead of time .
Makes life a whole lot easier

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25