Community > Posts By > isaac_dede

isaac_dede's photo
Wed 10/19/16 10:13 PM
Stay

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 10/18/16 03:09 PM
Still talking to yourself. ....either impressive. ...or disturbing. ..haven't decided :wink:

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 10/18/16 02:41 AM
I heard this while in the Navy in 2004, unfortunately the original author is still unknown.

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 10/18/16 02:35 AM
If in your mind looks shouldn't matter to a woman, than it stands to reason that looks shouldn't matter to you either....but yet here you are trying to find a 'pretty' girl.

Meaning that you obviously care about looks, but you expect them not to care...kind of hypocritical

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 10/17/16 12:27 AM
Now I see why so many guys complain about not getting laid, even when they have the chance....they can't figure out what to donoway

isaac_dede's photo
Fri 10/14/16 08:57 AM
If the pic is too good to be true.....probably fake...

Not saying there aren't really attractive peoplein here....

but if they look like a model and are desperate.....almost guaranteed fake

isaac_dede's photo
Thu 10/13/16 10:47 AM
rofl

isaac_dede's photo
Wed 10/12/16 05:23 AM

You can't judge me based on my profile, you don't know my life, what I've been through, I'm speaking in general

you're on a dating site....the ONLY thing we CAN judge you is your profile. ...

the 'know your life' comes later...AFTER we've JUDGED your profile and used that judgment to determine if we'd even want to make an effort learning the rest...

good men aren't hard to find, good men that can read your mind from a photo in a website are going to be much much harder to find

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 10/10/16 01:17 AM

Hello Everyone,

I notice that we all are saying " we want a real relationship" if so, what are really doing to make that happen? I tried everything and so far, nothing.. maybe I can get some pointers... I know I do want to have something real and I know women here are looking for the same..

So, why is it this is not happening?

Same reason it doesn't happen in real life, just because too people are looking for a relationship doesn't automatically mean they are a match for each other.

I think that may be the biggest flaw in people's especially men's attitudes when it comes to online dating "hey babe, if you're on here. ..it means your desperate. ..so you're in luck here I AM to rescue you!"

They don't take time to even actually evaluate if they're a good match.....they ASSume that they a 'catch' and ANY woman on the site would be lucky to get with them...

Dating, relationships, and yes even finding the right girl all takes ACTIVE effort....I see people on sites for years..and never one date...my buddy said he was tired of not getting any dates...so I askes him how many he askes out...his answer ZERO....

efforr in, reward out...it takes more than filling in a profile and sending one or two emails....

and sometimes it takes being realistic. ..if you're 60, fat, bald, and poor you're chances dating Jennifer Aniston are pretty low....doesn't matter how sweet you, or how loyal you are, chances are slim to none.....life isn't fair. ..

if you truly value sweet and loyal that much, then don't be hypocritical and only look for '10s' that have those qualities.....

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 10/10/16 12:59 AM

yes, of course

yes, lets execute the hoodrats

whores

and dead beat parents

and bankers, and politicians, and lawyers and salesmen

,,all those unfavorable , people of poor judgment and character,,whose lives should therefore all be expendable

lets see the elite few left standing,,,,

We should! But only the ones harming someone else..
either property or person.

If the whoring is consensual then no need to kill them....unless the fail to mention having aids amd ruined someone else's life....then fine

hoodrats...if caught stealing from someone's home...yep they can go too...

Salesman....no crime committed only included as a judgemental stereotypes. ...which I thought you were against. ..hmmm

same with bankers unless caught in a crime. ...if they got caught embezzling millions and screwing over their employees sure....they can go too....

lawyers another stereotype...mainly because poorer people are jealous of the money they make....forgetting the YEARS of schooling it takes to become one...but if caught taking bribes and not defending or prosecuting the people they are paid too sure take them out as well

isaac_dede's photo
Sun 10/09/16 07:50 PM

it can be argued that we all put ourselves in the 'situations' we suffer,,even at the hands of others

he should have been jailed

shooting him dead should be penalized,,,,

so where does this stop?

Do we penalize the woman who shot a man that just raped her?

Do we penalized a fireman for property damage because he didn't put the fire out quicker?

Do we penalized the officer that pulled us over making us miss work and get fired.
should he be on the hook for wages lost?

He was a criminal, he got caught, doing something thag was illegal, and he paid the price...with his life.

bottom line, he wad doing something that has consequences, he faced one.....

isaac_dede's photo
Sun 10/09/16 02:29 PM
I'd go up, if she invited me and was kust tipsy sure....if she was blackout drunk then no.....can turn into legal issues if they don't remember consenting etc...

besides some may take it as a rejection nit all but some....if we are both adults I see no issue with going up (or down hehe)

isaac_dede's photo
Sat 10/08/16 05:10 AM
Edited by isaac_dede on Sat 10/08/16 05:11 AM
This story reminds me of a line in a rap battle on youtube.

quote at this link http://www.facebook.com/lunarcofficial/posts/10150344745012770 *WARNING ADULT LANGUAGE*

isaac_dede's photo
Fri 10/07/16 04:52 PM

I dont know what happened

IF he robbed her , he committed a crime,, robbery doesnt carry a death sentence

If he was climbing OUT of her home before she got inside her home, she was wrong to shoot him,,,imho

if she was in the house when it happened, where fear for whether her life was in danger when he climbed IN,, that would be different

but if she had already been alarmed while she was someplace safe, and called the police while she was someplace safe but RUSHED HOME ARMED ANYWAY,,,and
found him already leaving,,,and if it was clear he was leaving,, and did not in any way approach or threaten her ,

SHOOTING him was wrong and she should be charged imho

the alarm and the police aren't there to signal your chance at target practice,, human life is irreplacable

but Florida is crazy that way and will probably support her actions,,,

There is a fix to this....make robbery of a persons home carry a death sentence...then either way same result.

isaac_dede's photo
Fri 10/07/16 03:26 PM
"He had a future ahead of him"...um ni he didn't.

He was breaking into peoples homes.... his future would have been behind bars.

when he broke into the woman's home he chose a different future. ..either jail or dead....

you chose your actions, and the wrong ones have consequences, sometimes permanent ones

isaac_dede's photo
Thu 10/06/16 05:05 PM
Edited by isaac_dede on Thu 10/06/16 05:05 PM
I'm not surprised.

We've been passing laws based on feelings instead of logic. The newer generation is taught that "how you FEEL" is the most important. Logic and reason need not apply.

So using a child actor to induce 'feelings' in people. Not surprised at all.

One other tactic for her to get to the white-house.

Which unfortunately she will, because she's bought most of her other votes, either by favors for the elite, or because she's democrat and that party has been buying votes for years, mainly through assistance programs.

The middle-working class people are the ones I know that have a problem with her, unfortunately the middle-class are outnumbered by lazy people surviving off them, and the upper-class are greedy, so they'll vote whoever in that they think will let them keep most of their money.

isaac_dede's photo
Thu 10/06/16 04:50 PM
I don't think there is anything wrong with the user name,

And to make you feel a little better, MANY of the accounts that get deactivated are because they are scammers, and have been reported.

This site has an issue with scammers signing up, but the mods do their best to get rid of them as quickly as possible, and if they are reported and looking into the accounts get deactivated.

So if someone deactivates their account on you, don't take personally, it most likely was someone that was playing you from the start.

I would say the BEST way to meet someone genuine from this site is through the forums, sure there are some that don't participate...but generally the ones who are at least semi-regular posters are real.

Good Luck in your search!

isaac_dede's photo
Thu 10/06/16 08:08 AM
Not a fan really of hats really, last one I wore it was because I had too...

isaac_dede's photo
Thu 10/06/16 06:19 AM
I don't know the cultural of the military in your country.

One thing I'm not going to do is comment on your english.....as I'm sure that I wouldn't be able to pass an entrance exam in ANY other language. ...

but what I will say is there are a lot of FAKE military profiles on here, so women are going to be skeptical as they should.

The other thing is MOST true military guys have a confidence about them, and take responsibility for themselves, and don't blame others around around them...most aren't looking for sympathy, they handle their sh 1 t and move on. ....MOST REAL one also don't have trouble finding women. ....

Not saying that you're not in the military. ..as your culture could be very different. ...but the vibe you're giving off....doesn't really read military

isaac_dede's photo
Wed 10/05/16 09:08 AM

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25