Community > Posts By > isaac_dede

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 07/11/16 05:39 PM
Your posts are so filled with stupidity, that frankly I'm surprised that you can read and write.

I've met some dumb people in my life, but you are on another level. I'm pretty sure you'd climb a chain-link fence to see what's on the other side.

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 07/11/16 05:29 PM
good article

http://www.youngcons.com/black-cop-stuns-america-with-a-brutal-announcement-for-black-lives-matter/

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 07/11/16 03:42 PM
Edited by isaac_dede on Mon 07/11/16 03:48 PM
It's been happening to both white and black UNDERPRIVILEGED citizens for a long time. The white shootings don't make the news as often, but they happen albeit at a lesser rate(According to one source) as unjustified black shootings.

Unfortunately the media turns it into a race issue, and while some are it's not always the case. I honestly believe it's more of a 'classist' thing.

If you're poor, you're not worth it and they(cops) are better then you and can do what they want, look at the Oakland PD department, dang near the entire department taking advantage of an underage prostitute.

Why don't we ever hear of them accidentally gunning down some wall-street executive? or some CEO, nope. Instead we see rich kids getting away with rape(6 months sentence REALLY?) I think the news wants to make it about race, so we don't wake up and see the classism going on.

As of August 16th, 60 unarmed people have been shot by the police since January 1st, 2015. Their names follow. Those marked with a star are either known to have a history of mental illness, or were exhibiting signs of extreme mental or emotional distress before they were killed.

Black Americans

Thomas Allen, 34
William Chapman, 18
Albert Joseph Davis, 23
Samuel DuBose, 43
Salvado Ellswood, 36
David Felix, 24 *
Brendon Glenn, 29
Bobby Gross, 35 *
Lavall Hall, 25 *
Eric Harris, 44
Anthony Hill, 27 *
Artago Damon Howard, 36
Kris Jackson, 22
Brandon Jones, 18
Charly Leundeu Keunang, 43 *
Victor Emanuel Larosa, 23
Jeremy Lett, 28
Spencer McCain, 41 *
Tony Robinson, 19
Walter Scott, 50
Frank Shephard, 41
Darrius Stewart, 19
Christian Taylor, 19
Naeschylus Vinzant, 37

Hispanic Americans

Rudy Baca, 36
Richard Carlin, 35
Ernesto Javiar Canepa Diaz, 27
Joshua Omar Garcia, 24
Joaquin Hernandez, 28
Roberto Leon, 22
Hector Morejon, 19
Sergio Alexander Navas, 36
Antonio Perez, 32
John Paul Quintero, 23
Alfredo Rials-Torres, 54
Adrian Simental, 24 *
Ruben Villalpando, 31
Antonio Zambrano-Montes, 35 *

Native Americans

Daniel Covarrubias, 37 *

White Americans

Johnny Ray Anderson, 43
Ryan Bolinger, 28
Rodney Biggs, 49
Jamison Childress, 29 *
Derek Cruice, 26
John Deming, 19
Joshua Dyer, 34
Daniel Elrod, 39
Michael Ireland, 34
David Kassick, 59
Jeremy Linhart 30
Alexander Phillip Long, 31
Ebin Lamont Proctor, 19
Billy Joe Patrick, 29
Autumn Steele, 34
Ralph Willis, 42
Derek Wolfsteller, 31 *

Americans of Other/Unknown Races

Feras Morad, 20 *
Fridoon Zalbeg Rawshannehad, 42 *
Darren Billy Wilson, 47

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/8/16/1412630/-Police-Shootings-in-2015-Just-the-Facts

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 07/11/16 03:15 PM
I think you have me confused with someone else. They call me 'dynamite' because when I go off, **** blows up!

Next person has piercing eyes

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 07/11/16 10:35 AM

I'm 36 and my partner is 21...we started to be interested in each other about 2.5 years ago and we thought the same like you...we thought this can't be...shouldn't be...until the first kiss...age is in fact just a number

Would you be willing to date a woman in her early fifties, at your current age?

Because that's what you're asking your partner to do, when she's your age.

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 07/11/16 10:29 AM

isaac_dede's photo
Sat 07/09/16 04:54 AM
Edited by isaac_dede on Sat 07/09/16 05:04 AM
Tbh I think you'll attract a young, intelligent gold-digger.

And also a lot of scammers pretending to be the above

but that's my opinion

isaac_dede's photo
Wed 07/06/16 09:55 PM

What is my problem?

You say something like this:
I'm not remotely interested in a relationship right now.

yet you feel the need to find internet relative strangers to tell them what you've done...iow relationship communication.

Like a 12 year old compelled to rush home to show mom what they drew that day.

When you say "not remotely interested in a relationship" while seeking relationship communication what you're "really" saying is "I am selfishly lonely for human contact, interaction, acceptance, but I don't want to pay the cost, the caring, the time, the effort, the annoyance, anything that presents a change to my life I don't feel like."

Or IOW "I want to spoon, but I just want to be the little spoon, I feel insecure being the big spoon."

I speculate that to be your problem based on what's offered in the OP.

So what compels one to pick apart complete strangers post and provide an in depth analysis(free of charge) of the perceived 'whys' behind their actions?

Self gratification?
Ego inflation?
Superiority complex?

You tell me, because obviously this is your field of study.

isaac_dede's photo
Wed 07/06/16 08:11 PM
Not really much in the OP.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/06/clinton-email-investigation-to-be-closed-with-no-criminal-charges-lynch-announces.html?intcmp=hpbt1
Lynch Closes Door on Clinton Investigation

It would be nice if people posted news stories they actually contained stories worth a damn.

But there's not a lot of actual meaningful information anywhere so you just get recycled information like in this fox news story.

A news article I'd want to read would be like:
"Lynch closes Clinton email investigation with no charges.
Lynch notes the legal threshold for proof has to show gross negligence or criminal intent.
There was no criminal intent. No evidence was found of selling or distributing sensitive information for the sake of causing harm to the U.S. or to the benefit of enemies.
Legally, gross negligence must be proven in order to violate the law. Lynch states only ordinary negligence was shown which doesn't cross the legal threshold for pursuing criminal charges.
Lynch notes that refusing to prosecute doesn't validate Clinton's actions or prove she did nothing wrong, her decision was based solely on the failure of how the allegedly violated law was written which is (x)."

That would be worth reading.
Fox news generally isn't.

2 words

General Petraeus....

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 07/05/16 02:17 PM
Edited by isaac_dede on Tue 07/05/16 02:18 PM
To be the

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 07/04/16 11:42 AM
Edited by isaac_dede on Mon 07/04/16 11:42 AM

hahahaa..ya know I didn't think it was that bad years back
but then never really took a good look at the forum..

woah..
saw quite a few familiar faces

still showing up to bust some chops
<<<<< opiniated don't ya know bigsmile

I'd never guessedhuh
that I am opinionated? hmmmmmm...I used to be nicegrumble

It was sarcastic :tongue:

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 07/04/16 12:27 AM

isaac_dede's photo
Sat 07/02/16 04:37 PM
Bacon in black

isaac_dede's photo
Thu 06/30/16 10:04 AM
How do you know she's hiding something? Did she tell you?
Did you snoop?

isaac_dede's photo
Thu 06/30/16 07:04 AM
I think it's the same type of attachment thay happens with the women thatbare pen-pals with inmates. After what does EVERY guide recommend for relationships to last, most all say communication is key.

All we do online is communicate, so it's understandable why you'd fall for someone, however online you only get a tiny portion of that.

However, a lot of communication is done with body language, mannerisms, and even timing none of that you can see online, so our brain fills in the gaps and we 'hear their smile'

I now try to imagine opposite body language to what I think...it's fun sometimes. .and it reminds me that I actually need to meet the person before developing any real feelings

isaac_dede's photo
Thu 06/30/16 06:22 AM
Edited by isaac_dede on Thu 06/30/16 06:24 AM
Personally I call it kissing, closed mouth, I'd call a peck.

But then again I also differentiate between 'kiss' and 'kissing' with the latter being a more passionate form of the former(whether frenching, tongueing, etc)

isaac_dede's photo
Wed 06/29/16 11:08 PM

so I roamed around a bit to see what was out there...took a drive down nostalgic lane to the first dating site I ever had a profile on...

I gotta say I rather like the PG 13 rating that we have here

I have never seen so many people trying to one up and out do each other
in cruel insults and profanity

I was not impressed

I saw your re-debut, and wondered, wtf you were doing
on that trashy site.

You handled yourself well... Kudos.

:thumbsup:

hahahaa..ya know I didn't think it was that bad years back
but then never really took a good look at the forum..

woah..
saw quite a few familiar faces

still showing up to bust some chops
<<<<< opiniated don't ya know bigsmile

I'd never guessedhuh

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 06/28/16 12:25 PM
Edited by isaac_dede on Tue 06/28/16 12:32 PM

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 06/27/16 12:56 PM

I have learned that age is just a number. A young person going through much more in their life than many of us have even thought about experiencing grows up very quickly.
I know many men and of many who still just don't get it...even at 50 because they lived in their own little bubble all their lives

Most people I know today that are of the same age do not get along on anything.. Obviously it's not similar age that's going to make them compatible. ..it's life experiences, similar interests, chemistry etc. that does.
Anyone saying age has everything to do with maturity and life experiences is soo wrong.

it's not just maturity that matters though, say a 25 yr old gets with a 37 year old women, they may get along great...but what happens in 10 years when that 25yr old want to start a family at 35?...his SO will be 47, and the chances of her having a healthy child are significantly lower then if he was with a 35 yr old....it's issues like these that make age matter, it my not have been an issue at the start but what one person is seeking changes over time, it is not just a number it has real world applications

isaac_dede's photo
Sun 06/26/16 09:18 PM
Ever notice the ones that say age doesn't matter are normally the ones after just physical? Either older guys looking for young women, or younger guys hoping to find an 'experienced' women.

Age does matter, now there are exceptions that work long term...but most often it will become an issue at some point

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25