Community > Posts By > paisleygirl

paisleygirl's photo
Sun 09/08/19 04:32 PM
Thank you so much for the encouraging words!

paisleygirl's photo
Sat 09/07/19 10:21 AM
Thank you everyone for taking the time to respond!

paisleygirl's photo
Fri 09/06/19 04:25 PM
Thank you everyone for your insight. The consensus seems clear. I will move on. Wow, online dating can be so hard.

paisleygirl's photo
Fri 09/06/19 01:41 PM
I spent two months emailing, texting and speaking on the phone (1 time 7 hours) to someone local to me. In all that time, he always had an excuse not to meet - work, side jobs, pre-planned events with friends, having half custody of his child. They were probably all realistic reasons. He seemed to like me. I know I liked him. I pushed the issue because I was becoming very perplexed. I received a curt and somewhat angry text in return. I responded within 24 hours with a final goodbye message. I really, really miss communicating with this person. I feel as if I'm missing and grieving someone I never even met. Has anyone else had this issue? What did you do? My male friends all indicated that if he was truly interested in me, he would have found a half hour in his schedule to meet me. Is it too late to at some point in the future reach out again without seeming like a crazy person?

paisleygirl's photo
Tue 07/16/19 06:08 PM
I'm not hitting on you or anything, but your photo is spectacular. Is it professional or a self pic?

paisleygirl's photo
Mon 07/15/19 02:21 PM
Hi! Due to the large amount of scammers on these dating sites and apps, I only give out my email after a few interactions on Mingle which is free. I can understand his hesitation. You have to be careful with your info these days. Vet the person thoroughly before you move on to chatting off this site.

paisleygirl's photo
Sat 07/13/19 09:06 PM
Thank you I have it working now. Also within the last half hour I've identified two scammers. I was hoping this site was different, but it seems to be full of them.

paisleygirl's photo
Sat 07/13/19 08:24 PM
Thanks for the reply! I did go to my email and found the message for verification. But, it's still asking me to verify with a code every time I reply to someone on here.

paisleygirl's photo
Sat 07/13/19 08:04 PM
I'm confused. When someone sends me an email, I type a reply in the provided box on their profile. Every time I do this, I'm asked to verify with a code. I have no idea if my replies are being sent. Can someone clarify this for me?