SamusAurael's photo
Tue 11/27/07 08:36 PM
Some of my favorites over the years:

The original Zelda
Secret of Mana
Baldur's Gate
Neverwinter Nights (Both 1 and 2)
Morrowind/Oblivion

But by far my favorite of all (I still play too): Diablo II Lord of Destruction.

SamusAurael's photo
Tue 11/27/07 06:54 PM
Are they not allowed to just post what his name is?

SamusAurael's photo
Tue 11/27/07 06:51 PM
I think it is a problem with both sexes. My thought is that it's a symptom of how materialistic and "me-driven" society has become over just the past few years. So many people out there are only concerned about self-gratification, and they don't care how they affect other people (Even their spouse/children/families/etc).

SamusAurael's photo
Sun 11/25/07 10:48 PM
"Sickman" by Alice in Chains

SamusAurael's photo
Sun 11/25/07 10:38 PM
Sorry to hear of what happened to you. If it hasn't already been said, just be glad you didn't lose any more of your life to such a loser.

SamusAurael's photo
Sun 11/25/07 10:35 PM
Hello from another newbie and....nice hair!! love

SamusAurael's photo
Sun 11/25/07 10:34 PM
Edgecrusher by Fear Factory

SamusAurael's photo
Sun 11/25/07 10:32 PM
I'm in the army, and I can tell you if the leadership ever tried ordering us to take over the country, we'd probably all laugh....assuming we were sober at the time of coursedrinker

SamusAurael's photo
Sun 11/25/07 10:28 PM
I grew up in El Paso, TX, which is right on the border with Mexico. Mexico has very strict gun laws; basically citizens there can't have them at all. Yet all the criminals have them, and the amount of violence is terrible. Many times drug cartels and gangs have shootouts in broad daylight and in busy intersections. Worse, because the people can't defend themselves, often the police(Which are notoriously corrupt) prey on them as well. Anyone who really would advocate removal of the 2nd amendment needs to visit Mexico.

SamusAurael's photo
Sun 11/25/07 10:15 PM
LOL, well actually that slogan comes from what people say about a small town in the central Mexican state of Chihuahua called Parral (I used to live in El Paso, TX and visited Parral a few times).

SamusAurael's photo
Sun 11/25/07 10:05 PM
Hello all from Fort Wayne, IN, the capital of the world bigsmile

SamusAurael's photo
Sun 11/25/07 09:59 PM
Nine Inch Nails
Tool/Perfect Circle
Fear Factory
Led Zeppelin
Metallica (Older albums)