Community > Posts By > RONNIE72

RONNIE72's photo
Sat 01/17/09 03:31 PM
Welcome to the desert. Now enjoy as we turn up the HEAT.

GO BIG RED!!

P.S-Good thing its the NFC Championship and not a regular season game. Eagles cant win Championship games and we cant win regular season!

RONNIE72's photo
Sat 01/17/09 03:19 PM
Edited by RONNIE72 on Sat 01/17/09 03:23 PM
Dan Henderson vs Rich Franklin. I say HENDO!

Love Rich but Hendo is, well, HENDO!

Also a quick note to those new to MMA, boxing will now be referred to as "Pillow Fighting".

Those big red pillows on their hands are so cute!

RONNIE72's photo
Tue 01/13/09 10:48 PM

I want a girl I can "sing" to? I love my 1 friend cuz she just lets me say all these songs and we have the same taste in music, and I think thats the 1 thing I really want in a girl. Is this weird?

Not wierd, but if you are attracted to her in any way and are doing nothing about it, you need a kick in the ass. Save the we are better as friends or we dont want to ruin what we have, B.S.

If you arent attracted to your friend and or she isnt attracted to you, then by all means find that girl, youre just an expressive dude

RONNIE72's photo
Tue 01/13/09 07:35 PM

Funny? Not trying to be.

GO EAGLES!!!

I hope the Eagles are big favorites. We're not good when expected to win.

On that note, the Cards are going to blow it and let the Eagles go to the Super Bowl.

You watch they will revert back to the Cardinals of old, they are "too sometimes"

Good Luck Eagles laugh

RONNIE72's photo
Tue 01/13/09 07:32 PM
We mocked them for building a stadium before building a team and now we are all on the Bandwagondrinker

RONNIE72's photo
Thu 06/26/08 09:54 PM
Its tempting to say Affliction but then you realize that the UFC has St Pierre, Anderson Sylva, BJ Penn, Quinton Jackson, those belt holders beat anyone in Affliction at those weights.

Obviously Fedor is the baddest so Affliction wins the heavyweights.

The best thing is the competition between both is good for the sport and pillow fighting(some call it boxing)has a rough future!

RONNIE72's photo
Wed 06/25/08 10:19 PM
So guyguy are you saying that"acting" like you are busy all the time and "acting" like you arent really that into someone are necessary "Games?"

Intereseting how saying "No Games" really is the lamest of all lame lines.

By the way ladies, Feel free to fall in my lap whenever you want, beautiful women. I would rather have the "fun" of you being all about me then the "fun" of the "Games" ANYDAY!

RONNIE72's photo
Wed 06/25/08 10:11 PM
I think everybody is a kid.

Then again Im not young enough to know everything, so I could be wrong!

RONNIE72's photo
Wed 06/25/08 09:54 PM
Im just saying your answer,
"Sometimes", sounded like a politician.
A bunch of nothing.

Why the tears? Cheer up kid, You still have a shot to be the first woman President.

It seems as though everyone has a different opinion on what these "games" are.

"games" is defined differently by different people.

Why just put in your profile No games, why not be clear and definitive on what you are saying? Be upfront about what you are talking about?

I bet over half of the "No Gamers" actually wouldnt know what to do in a relationship if there wasnt some sort of drama!
It is either a front or just something they are saying to act like they are so innocent.

Show me a woman that doesnt play hard to get on some level and I will show you a cadaver!

RONNIE72's photo
Wed 06/25/08 09:17 PM
Sometimes? When is this "sometimes" supposed to happen?

In "As Good As It Gets" a woman asked Jack Nicholsons character "How do you write women so well?"

His reply "When I think of a woman I think of a man and I remove Reason and Accountability"

Is that "sometimes" too?

RONNIE72's photo
Wed 06/25/08 08:58 PM
I read profile after profile, NO "GAMES", I DONT PLAY "GAMES", or a number of other messages that state they dont like "Games".

What is the definition of "Games"?

Is "acting" like you really arent that into someone or "acting" like you are always busy considered a "Game"?

I read a quote once that said" The one who loves the more is inferior and therefore must suffer." I have a book titled The most brilliant thoughts in 2 lines or less.

There has to be some truth to that. If a guy or girl lets on their true feelings too early, or too often they run the risk of coming off as desperate or clingy and get rejected.

So in essence "playing hard to get" seems like a necessary "Game"

Would you agree?

RONNIE72's photo
Wed 06/04/08 12:07 PM
Davo may be politically incorrect and abrasive in his delivery, however his point is just and I think thats the nerve he is touching. Good Job Davo touch the nerves.

Touching is ok before marriage right? lol

RONNIE72's photo
Wed 06/04/08 10:05 AM
Flip the waitingfor sex coin over for a second, If you truly love him you will satisfy him.
Why is sex the measuring stick of love? What exactly is this "love" we as humans speak of?

So everything is perfect and the big day comes and you ended up marrying an uncircumcised, 2 inches, full of lint in the foreskin man. Or he married the foulest persistent fish smelling woman and none of these things were known until you signed a contract.

Sounds risky

RONNIE72's photo
Wed 06/04/08 08:58 AM
Quit using Gods will as an excuse to not feel sexy. This God you speak of has many other wills that I am sure you are not so passionate about.

Your clitoris is nothing more than nerve endings that feel good, why is sex so bad.

Dont look at guys like losers because they have the confidence to be a good animal true to their animal instincts.

If there is a God that is so small he will be upset at my sexual experience, I dont like him already!

RONNIE72's photo
Thu 11/29/07 12:42 AM
Keep in mind that a certain amount of tact is necessary. Just because your attracted to someone and want to have sex with them, i dont advise just blurting out how much you cant wait to taste them in the first 2 min, maybe after an hour lol Sometimes I wonder how such nice girls end up in such a dirty mind lol

RONNIE72's photo
Thu 11/29/07 12:25 AM
No one can make you feel inferior without your own consent-Eleanor Roosevelt