Manifestaus3x3's photo
Thu 01/15/09 09:12 AM
Getting paid to finger-paint.

Manifestaus3x3's photo
Wed 10/01/08 11:06 AM
Done at least three of the things on that list

Manifestaus3x3's photo
Wed 05/21/08 10:09 PM
Diary of the Dead and Day of the Dead are halfway decent to watch.

Manifestaus3x3's photo
Tue 04/15/08 04:24 PM
It's just a dream I had that I wrote down. Thanks for reading.

Manifestaus3x3's photo
Tue 04/15/08 03:36 PM
The sky,...it's so peaceful from up here. No war, No death. Just the open blue staring right at you. Then I realize that there is a turmoil within it. Although the blue overpowers everything else. The clouds seem to have a chaos of their own. Racing past me in violence I see this. This is how stars from Heaven. This is how the chosen fall from grace. Once all the beauty is gone, I know right where I am. I know this... is where I belong.

There is a fall, and there is a way to fall. I notice I am doing the latter. Like a cannonball shot off of a plane, I am doing a decent back down to planet earth. My mind is still trying to make sense of how I got here. But for the past 700 years and the life of me, it never adds up.I've been falling long enough to the point I know there should be an end in sight. And my instincts never betray me. I wish they would.

It's astounding how much I can see before it's actually all over. I see this gigantic tower right below me. Too big to be the simple chimney of a place. This thing belongs to a royal household. All it's grandeur is taken away by the impact. A sack of potatoes does have more grace than me at this time. I'm rolling after impact and my first instinct is to grab hold of anything that will keep me from moving. The ledge. It's a good place to want to grab a hold of. But with my momentum it's worthless. It just serves to put me in a spin that makes my stomach regret the action. This tower of what I currently hold as hate happens to have two more levels of it. And they all happen to be in agreement with me. The one thing that I would hate (the ground) is a sign of relief now that we meet. It's short lived. Like taking that extra shot of whiskey after you know you shouldn't have. Everything starts to fade in and out. Wherever I've landed, it's well kept. The trees and bushes show a privilege that I have not been welcomed to in a long time. At this point my eyes decided they are too tired to witness the rest of the events. But the rest of my senses do not desert me.

I could tell I was being dragged away. There's no doubt about it. I've been dragged away enough times to know what that feels like. I can also feel a luxury I haven't felt in a long time... A bed. Something I was made to give up a long time ago under my circumstances. Something I never mind have brought back to me. My sight tries to come back to me. But only in pieces. I see the dark ceiling. I see strange figures trying to bring me back. Inquiring anything that might give them an understanding of the situation at hand. Not just for their well-being, but for mine as well. But I cannot provide those answers at this time. My body betrays my mind. The words that I want to flow from my mouth never arrive. Instead, words that I know well from heart begin to flow instead. Words that people would label insanity. I would. And still I hear them as they leave my mouth in my last minutes of consciousness.
"I am the Keeper of Righteousness. I am Justice. I am The Scale of your Merits. I am Divine Intervention. I am The Truth. I am The Sword. I am Zadkiel and I am Judgement."

Manifestaus3x3's photo
Fri 03/07/08 02:43 PM
Anybody play those two games on the PSN? I'd be pretty cool to have a few more people to play with.

Manifestaus3x3's photo
Thu 03/06/08 03:49 PM

aww,come on,who really wants a ps3? xbox!

For what? I have it and can honestly say the only two games I've played on it are Halo 3 and Bioshock. And since I bought Call of Duty 4 on the PS3, I don't even play those anymore. Then again, I guess it really just depends on what games you like.

Manifestaus3x3's photo
Thu 03/06/08 03:28 PM
I would say the Dvd controller, the new iToy, and for sure an HDMI cable. There's no point of getting a next-gen system if you're not going to be looking at the graphics the way they were meant to be.

Manifestaus3x3's photo
Thu 03/06/08 03:23 PM
Not really. The PS3 has pretty good ventilation on it's own. It can run smoothly for about 8 hours straight as far as I know. Just make sure its lying down and not standing up. But if you're leaving it on for days on end. It wouldn't hurt.

Manifestaus3x3's photo
Fri 01/18/08 02:31 PM
I've read it twice, I don't see how this is funny. In fact, it's kinda sad. Dangit!

Manifestaus3x3's photo
Tue 01/15/08 03:12 PM
Way too funny

Manifestaus3x3's photo
Tue 01/15/08 03:05 PM
The one about popcorn was funnyhappy

Manifestaus3x3's photo
Tue 01/15/08 02:24 PM
That's why I always put the emergency brake when I...never mind.

Manifestaus3x3's photo
Tue 01/15/08 02:11 PM
Good stuff.

Manifestaus3x3's photo
Tue 01/15/08 01:54 PM
Looking for people with CoD4 that would want to play with or against me. You can message me here or on the PSN
PSN ID: Zadkiel

Manifestaus3x3's photo
Wed 12/26/07 04:15 PM
Awesome joke man!bigsmile

Manifestaus3x3's photo
Wed 12/12/07 12:14 AM
I need to try that.

Manifestaus3x3's photo
Wed 12/12/07 12:09 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh noway

Manifestaus3x3's photo
Wed 12/12/07 12:03 AM
I got my PS3 on launch day. I lived in the mid-west at the time so there were very few units. I thought I wasn't going to get the call to pick one up. But I did. Unfortunately I had an emergency and most of my cash was gone. I'm not going to say if I cried or not after that. But at the end of the night my brother came home and handed my my very own PS3 with Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Need for Speed Carbon, and Resistance Fall of Man. It's probably the reason I love my PS3 soo much.

Manifestaus3x3's photo
Tue 12/11/07 11:58 PM
I currently have
Nintendo:
N64, Gamecube, Wii, Nintendo DS
Microsoft XBox 360
Sony:
Playstation 2, PSP, and Playstation 3

I think PS3 is the best of the bunch. It's had a rough start but it's picking up real speed now. I don't care what people say about it. In my opinion it's like comparing an iPhone(PS3) with a Blackberry(360). They're both good. But be honest with yourself. If you had the extra cash around, you'd buy the iPhone.

Previous 1