Community > Posts By > LonelyRider

LonelyRider's photo
Sat 12/29/07 10:32 AM

first of all nice guys finish first but the problem with lots of people they mistake nice guys for ass kissing guys (weak) if your nice and have confidence u always finish first The secret is Confidence :)

Youssef....I am far from being weak as you pointed out. Maybe you are mistaking confidence for arrogance!

LonelyRider's photo
Sat 12/29/07 09:40 AM

im just wondering why nice guys finish last. i got out of a bad relationship that lasted 5 years. and im geting back into the dating scene. i met this girl and she had just got out of an abusive relationship. we were seeing each other for about 5 months. and i thought everything was going good. when one day she said she didnt want a "nice guy". shes now dating another abusive man. i asked her if she was happy where she was and she said she was. i dont get it. its mind blowing how how someone can have the **** kicked out of them or be the one doing the kicking and "be happy with it" if yall can give me some insite. i would appreciate it.

I can't answer your question but for sure, nice guys do finish last!! Being nice allows you to be used, used, and re-used until you have nothing left to give and then you get dumped for somebody else. Where are the 'nice' girls?....or at least the ones who are happy to have a nice guy for a partner.
Like you, I have been burned before and can't understand it!

LonelyRider's photo
Thu 12/27/07 11:53 AM
Same to you! Hope yours is happy and safe!drinker smokin

LonelyRider's photo
Thu 12/27/07 11:52 AM
Absolutely nothing....!!sad sad drinker drinker

LonelyRider's photo
Sat 12/22/07 05:31 PM
100% JERK!! No man (and I mean a real man) talks to a lady that way....you're much better off without him!flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker

LonelyRider's photo
Sat 12/22/07 04:17 PM
Hey Wicked....welcome to JSH.drinker smokin drinker

LonelyRider's photo
Sat 12/22/07 04:15 PM
Sorry....not a clue!smokin

LonelyRider's photo
Fri 12/21/07 10:36 AM
You'll find plenty of friends here!drinker smokin drinker

LonelyRider's photo
Fri 12/21/07 09:58 AM
Hey Kater....I'm old, my drivers license points that out, but I still feel young. It's the age your heart tells you that is important!!!drinker smokin drinker bigsmile

LonelyRider's photo
Fri 12/21/07 09:50 AM
Denise,
The serinity prayer may help define what you need to do. It goes like this:

God, grant me the serinity to accept the things I cannot change;

Courage to change the things I can;

And the wisdom to know the difference.

If you cannot change other peoples problems, accept that it is their problem and not yours to worry about or deal with (therefore, forget about it completely).
If it is something you actually can change easily because it involves you, have the courage to change it.
Think hard about what these people are asking of you. 99% of their problems will usually not need your input or help....tell them so and then forget it.

I hope this helps.

LonelyRider's photo
Fri 12/21/07 09:36 AM
Good job Mikey!!!drinker laugh drinker

LonelyRider's photo
Tue 12/18/07 10:24 AM
A not-too-intelligent guy, Gabe, takes a vacation to a ritzy hotel in the Bahamas so he can meet some very fine ladies. Gabe spends the first day lounging around the swimming pool, but alas, not one lady would talk to him or pay any attention to him. He does notice that another man, wearing swimmers type briefs, is having a great deal of success. Gabe decides to get rid of his baggy trunks and buys a pair of briefs.
The second day Gabe again lounges around the pool but again, no success. At the end of the day Gabe asks the other gentleman how he keeps getting so much attention. The man tells Gabe his secret, "Go to the kitchen, get a large potato, and put it into your swimming trunks".
Gabe is excited and on the third day does what the stranger told him. He lounges around and strolls around the pool the entire day. Many women take notice of him but still, none will talk to him. Frustrated, Gabe goes back to the other man for more advise. "I've done what you told me", said Gabe, "but it doesn't seem to work." "Yes you did", said the stranger, "and try it again tomorrow....but this time put the potato in the FRONT of your trunks, not the back."

LonelyRider's photo
Sun 12/16/07 04:52 PM

dateless in riverside?

South Fla too..no date for a while now..whats wrong with that picture? noway grumble :angry: mad

laugh laugh

I've been dateless for a good while but Sexyklp, you should have no troubles finding dates!!!:wink: flowerforyou drinker

LonelyRider's photo
Sat 12/15/07 04:59 PM
harry potter....seen 'em, like 'em all!

LonelyRider's photo
Sat 12/15/07 04:53 PM
A cabin on a lake in Wisconsin or Minnesota....that's my dream place!!!bigsmile

LonelyRider's photo
Sat 12/15/07 04:51 PM
Hi BabyBlue....glad you're here!!!bigsmile drinker

LonelyRider's photo
Sat 12/15/07 09:35 AM
Research Study: Married men live an average of 10 years longer than single men.

Footnote: Married men, however, are more willing to die!

LonelyRider's photo
Fri 12/14/07 07:05 PM
Hi! drinker

LonelyRider's photo
Fri 12/14/07 11:19 AM

establishing a peacking order in the clan...that's all it is.

You're right! They are establishing the leader of the pack.

LonelyRider's photo
Fri 12/14/07 11:10 AM
Those actions are a SCREAM for help....the problem is, what does he need, more security, more boundries,,,,,,?? One thing, he appearantly does not need more attention because obviously that is not working. Whenever someone does not fit into the 'social pack' (the family values), bad consequences should happen immediately. Whenever someone fits well within the 'social pack', good consequences should happen immediately also.

Previous 1 3