Community > Posts By > maureeng945

maureeng945's photo
Sun 01/03/10 05:25 AM

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

maureeng945's photo
Sun 01/03/10 05:24 AM
I gave a man 3 chances....I know, sick on my part. Take him back? Never in my lifetime AGAAIINNN! lol

maureeng945's photo
Sun 12/27/09 01:57 AM
show me a man without issues and I'll show you a bridge in NY I could sell you LMAO!:laughing:

maureeng945's photo
Thu 10/22/09 03:16 PM

My kids tell me to go to the local singles dance held on the third Sunday of the month, and to stay away from 'internet women'

laugh laugh laugh

My daughter tells me to go to the local bar and meet someone......probably better than the internet!laugh laugh laugh

maureeng945's photo
Fri 10/16/09 02:01 AM
For the purpose of being one of those americans that got very ill without insurance? I would pay the devil himself to have my health.....wouldn't u? Until the day u look at death in the face? Think seriously what it would be like to have every doctor, hospital and pharmacy turn their back on u for "no coverage". I would rather pay the $800-1200 a month than to lose my life. I'm probably one of the only american's that think that way.....so I'm guessing I'm an individual happy

maureeng945's photo
Sat 10/10/09 01:55 PM
I use to think that way too......but who wants to be alone forever? sounds too lonely for me. whoa

maureeng945's photo
Fri 10/09/09 03:27 PM
Thanks Calleigh happy hoping it fades fast....

maureeng945's photo
Fri 10/09/09 01:55 PM
My question is.....How do you recoup from someone telling you "they don't love you anymore"? ohwell

maureeng945's photo
Sun 09/21/08 07:15 AM
Start taking Euchanesia and zinc :D works wonders! Keeps the immune system up.... even if people sneeze on u lol Halls makes a great losenger that u can take for 3 months at a time.

I worked with the public for many years and never got a cold or virus thru the winter time here.

maureeng945's photo
Sun 09/21/08 07:11 AM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

They forgot to mention "Did u see my keys?" That's a class in its self

maureeng945's photo
Thu 08/21/08 06:30 AM

I just think everyone should save sex till they are married

Wonders what world he lives in???? laugh

Look around u .....who do u know thats still a virgin? not many but those who r? god bless!

maureeng945's photo
Thu 08/21/08 06:24 AM
very nice flowerforyou

maureeng945's photo
Wed 08/20/08 03:56 AM

who offended you deeply, but at the same time, you wanted to be the good guy by using good tact and not lose your temper?

For me? I step back and say "Excuse me?" and see if they back track what they said grumble

maureeng945's photo
Tue 08/19/08 06:07 PM

What do you do when an old love wants to come back into your life? But keep in mind....things never did "end badly"....just "seemed to end".

There are few questions that you need to ask yourself.

1). Do you still love him?
2). Was he a good friend before, during, and after the relation ship ended.

If the your answer yes to ALL the above questions proceed to the next set of questions. If the answer is no, to ANY of the above questions, forget him.

3). Was he a mistake?
4). Is he best forgotten?
5). Did he betray your trust?

If the answer is yes to ANY of the questions from 3-5, then run as fast as you can from him. If the answer is NO, then you have a decision to make. smokin

happy All no's so, now what??? lol

Well, maybe then you are better as just friends :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: spock spock spock :laughing: :laughing:

Ok I missed number 1! OOPS! lol make that 1 yes and the rest no's.

didn't know it was a test frustrated

maureeng945's photo
Tue 08/19/08 06:06 PM

i kinda know what ya mean...but there must have been some bad chemistry or somthin or you couldnt stand to be apart

No bad chemistry....just a bad ex wife LOL Chemistry was never the problem. And I also moved away for 3 yrs.....we never lost touch and stayed very good friends.frustrated

maureeng945's photo
Tue 08/19/08 06:04 PM

i'm thinkin' don't rule it out...but think it through carefully...that's my optimism for the day laugh

laugh flowerforyou ty ty lol

maureeng945's photo
Tue 08/19/08 06:03 PM

What do you do when an old love wants to come back into your life? But keep in mind....things never did "end badly"....just "seemed to end".

There are few questions that you need to ask yourself.

1). Do you still love him?
2). Was he a good friend before, during, and after the relation ship ended.

If the your answer yes to ALL the above questions proceed to the next set of questions. If the answer is no, to ANY of the above questions, forget him.

3). Was he a mistake?
4). Is he best forgotten?
5). Did he betray your trust?

If the answer is yes to ANY of the questions from 3-5, then run as fast as you can from him. If the answer is NO, then you have a decision to make. smokin

happy All no's so, now what??? lol

maureeng945's photo
Tue 08/19/08 06:01 PM

Change your number

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Wow! No optimism people????

maureeng945's photo
Tue 08/19/08 06:01 PM

Have to ask myself what's changed to get the relationship to have a different outcome. If nothing has changed chances are I'll get the same outcome and won't start the relationship again.

I had that thought come across my mind smokin

maureeng945's photo
Tue 08/19/08 05:59 PM
Ok maybe a lil more explanation would help lol

He had a psycho ex wife that would interfere in any relationship he had.....since then? He has moved away from her and it didn't have to do with "us nothing wanting to be together"....it was a matter of sanity! lol

Previous 1