Community > Posts By > maureeng945

maureeng945's photo
Tue 08/19/08 05:50 PM
What do you do when an old love wants to come back into your life? But keep in mind....things never did "end badly"....just "seemed to end".

maureeng945's photo
Tue 08/19/08 09:56 AM

You're a lawyer. Yikes. flowerforyou
That can't be true - a lawyer would know how to spell "advice".laugh
laugh laugh laugh laugh

glad someone else said it and not me :D lol

maureeng945's photo
Tue 08/19/08 09:53 AM

thats the part where they are unzipping their pants!!!! You need to wait a few minutes!!!noway laugh laugh laugh laugh noway
laugh laugh laugh laugh

maureeng945's photo
Tue 08/19/08 09:50 AM

considering the fact that most people are FULL OF SHYT,none that i can think of....:laughing:

huh rofl rofl rofl

maureeng945's photo
Tue 08/19/08 08:49 AM
I can't agree more that it has all changed! I sometimes expect that kind of treatment from some younger guys but to see it happen with older gentlemen is insane! Yes, we all try to raise our children to be respectful and decent but when u see what else is out there? It can be shocking. Holding a door for a woman isn't something that most men do anymore.....it should be something that comes naturally. Womans movement of the 70's and 80's is no reason for ALL men to change. What happened then? Shouldn't be what happens now. Just because of the "bra burners" woman of today need to be treated with disrespect?

I think not! drinker Bravo woman for speaking ur mind! I can't agree with u more....

maureeng945's photo
Sun 08/17/08 02:56 PM

Typos can always be interesting. Today while review school policy with my middle school students an interesting typo was found. In the policies for Lunch and Playground behavior it stated "No Public Displays of Infection." what what

Does that mean they can display their infections in private?

What school was this??????????? rofl

maureeng945's photo
Sun 08/17/08 02:47 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

Why do I have a visual of my oldest son doing that in elementary school!???

maureeng945's photo
Sun 08/17/08 01:09 PM
OMG that was great! Hope u don't mind but I cut and copied it for all my gf's over 40 flowerforyou drinker

maureeng945's photo
Sun 08/17/08 01:05 PM
:banana: 46 .....with a 25 yr old mind

maureeng945's photo
Sun 08/17/08 01:03 PM

HELP, IM A 45 YEAR OLD WOMAN, TRAPPED IN A 30 YEAR OLD BODY!!!!!

And that's a problem???? laugh Be happy!

maureeng945's photo
Sun 08/17/08 01:01 PM

ask them what size their penis is and then block them! lol

I like the way u think girl ;)laugh laugh laugh

maureeng945's photo
Sun 08/17/08 12:59 PM
[At least your getting emails......:)]laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

maureeng945's photo
Sat 08/16/08 05:19 AM
Been there done that too girl! Dump his a**! It's not the monetary value or just wanting something to "show off"....it's the meaning behind it.....be it the 5 cent gumball ring or a picked daisy from the yard....it's the meaning behind it and if he can't show u how he feels with a mindless jesture? Time to let him go.....

FYI? I bought my own things.....my own flowers, for many years. I still do it to this day :) I never wait for anyone to buy them for me....It makes my day happy.

Isn't that what matters?

maureeng945's photo
Fri 08/15/08 08:13 AM
I sent an ex bf flowers, a teddy bear and balloons to his work for his birthday....guess that went over big LOL

Also, sent my ex hubby a "gorilla gram" ....Made all the girls laugh

Go for it! Even just for fun.

maureeng945's photo
Thu 08/14/08 10:57 AM
A lie is a lie ....anyway u look at it.

Pitiful u can't tell the truth to someone u care about. I've been on the receiving end of lies and its not pleasant!

Fix it before it becomes "old habit".

maureeng945's photo
Thu 08/14/08 10:46 AM
I must have a different attitude than most.....look at it this way....His loss :) Move on and find someone that can at least communicate what the problem is. Hate when men walk like that and don't say a word!

RUDE!mad

maureeng945's photo
Thu 08/14/08 10:44 AM
Well, that's just rude! At least I go to my car and scratch lol

maureeng945's photo
Wed 08/13/08 03:07 PM
U don't! lol Its all based on luck .....Good luck!

2 Next