Community > Posts By > Urg04es

Urg04es's photo
Sun 01/27/13 12:11 PM
I don't do it for company-I just turn the tv on for noise. Even if I am just sitting around reading a book. I can't stand silence.

Urg04es's photo
Sun 01/27/13 11:30 AM
Well, I am not from Nigeria, but if you want to send money that would be swell. LOL! JK I delete and block messages on a daily basis myself. You just have to be cautious and use common sense. Good luck with your search.

Urg04es's photo
Sun 01/27/13 11:19 AM
I grew up with my brother tormenting me with blonde jokes....I am surprised I haven't heard any of these. I am loving them though-I am enjoying the laughter for sure. laugh rofl :thumbsup:

Urg04es's photo
Sun 01/27/13 11:09 AM
I am taking a flight this week.....I may have to try out the line and see if it works for me. LOL! think laugh

Urg04es's photo
Sun 01/27/13 11:05 AM

A plane is on its way to Detroit when a blonde woman in economy class gets up and moves into an open seat in the first class section.

The flight attendant watches her do this, and politely informs the woman that she must sit in economy class because that's the type of ticket she paid for.

The blonde replies, "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Detroit and I'm staying right here."

After repeated attempts and no success at convincing the woman to move, the flight attendant goes into the****it and informs the pilot and co-pilot that there's a blonde bimbo sitting in first class who refuses to go back to her proper seat. The co-pilot goes back to the woman and explains why she needs to move, but once again the woman replies by saying, "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Detroit and I'm staying right here."

The co-pilot returns to the****it and suggests that perhaps they should have the arrival gate call the police and have the woman arrested when they land. The pilot says, "You say she's blonde? I'll handle this. I'm married to a blonde. I speak blonde." He goes back to the woman and whispers quietly in her ear, and she says, "Oh, I'm sorry," then quickly moves back to her seat in economy class.

The flight attendant and co-pilot are amazed and ask him what he said to get her to move back to economy without causing any fuss.

"I told her first class isn't going to Detroit."

So......as a blonde I must ask......did she make it to Detroit? LMAO!

Urg04es's photo
Sat 01/26/13 03:17 PM
Edited by Urg04es on Sat 01/26/13 03:24 PM
There are alot of real people on here. Keep in mind not everyone is looking for the same thing. Keep searching and you will find what you are looking for. Best of luck to you.

Urg04es's photo
Thu 01/24/13 05:29 PM
I think as we age and mature we get settled in our ways. It is unfortunate that as that happens we do seem to lose our sense of adventure and our ability to embrace the free spirit we once were.

Urg04es's photo
Tue 01/01/13 02:55 PM
Think of it this way.....it was a blessing in disguise that you could not have children with him. Do you really think someone that egotistical should be raising a child? I think not. Sorry you were hurt but I think you are far better off. Good luck to you. flowerforyou

Urg04es's photo
Mon 12/31/12 11:34 PM
I wish everyone health, happiness, and love in the new year. flowerforyou

Urg04es's photo
Mon 12/31/12 11:32 PM
I think the older we get the more set in our ways we are. Not necessarily that we are stuck and won't budge but I think we start to add conditions instead of just having an open mind and heart and taking chances.think

Urg04es's photo
Fri 12/28/12 05:44 PM
Props to you for all you have survived. You are easy on the eyes, seem very mature for your age, and I only wish I was 20 years younger. Ha! I wish you luck-although I think you are going to do just fine, :)flowerforyou

Urg04es's photo
Sun 07/22/12 06:05 AM
It looks better. I am just sad you aren't about 20 years older. LOL! Good luck in your search. :banana:

Urg04es's photo
Sat 07/21/12 05:28 PM
Hey there. Checked your profile and you are absolutely handsome and adorable. You will never have problems finding a girl. The only thing I would suggest is get over the breakup-it kinda comes off as having baggage and tell us more about you. Other than that you are set. Good luck.flowerforyou

Urg04es's photo
Fri 07/06/12 06:03 PM
Edited by Urg04es on Fri 07/06/12 06:03 PM
So it was wrong for me to ask them to put it on the Batchlorette? LOL! shocked

Urg04es's photo
Fri 07/06/12 06:01 PM
When the other person shows he really cares about the small things in my life-that starts to melt my heart a little.blushing

Urg04es's photo
Tue 07/03/12 03:21 PM
drinks

Urg04es's photo
Sun 07/01/12 04:31 PM
I wonder if there is a way to get them to think that I live somewhere that palygamy is accepted and that I need each and every one of THEM to send me money for my bridal expenses???? think

Urg04es's photo
Sun 07/01/12 01:20 PM
Why would I be embarrassed? If they see me on here that means they were on here too.

Urg04es's photo
Sat 06/30/12 11:40 AM
It seems to me, if you are questioning it to begin with, you have already recieved your red flag warning. It is up to you to chose to ignore the feelings now and move on or ignore the red flag and have hurt down the road.

Urg04es's photo
Sat 06/23/12 07:42 PM
The only thing I would say is maybe put some better pictures up so we can see your face a little better. Other than that it looks like you got right to the point with who you are and what you are looking for. Good luck in your search. :thumbsup:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25