Community > Posts By > angel68111

angel68111's photo
Fri 10/03/14 12:49 AM
Yes I did my mind had been clouded it seemed but not no more this angel is ready for action and thank u :grinning:

angel68111's photo
Thu 10/02/14 11:13 PM
Yes point taken my friend I will have to do some re arranging :smiley:

angel68111's photo
Thu 10/02/14 11:12 PM
We'll thank u :grinning:

angel68111's photo
Thu 10/02/14 07:56 PM
The answer to that question my friend is yes unless myself my friends and family are raving bonkers yes they do I have seen them with my eyes not wanting too that is but yes I have they have been in different forms lights and faces etc yes seeing is believing but I have seen too many up know any different when we die our sprit leaves our body yes this all sounds crazy but if u do c one in your life time don't be scared easy for me to say as I seen many and still get scared.

angel68111's photo
Thu 10/02/14 06:32 PM
Edited by angel68111 on Thu 10/02/14 06:38 PM
This is something I have experienced since I was little I grew up on a farm and I used to see people that I would chat to but others wouldn't see them. As I got older I tried to not think it was real but still they would come. Until my mum explained to me What it was so right I had this ability to see things to have a sense when something was going to happen but still I didn't want to know about it. As I got older things did start to happen the dreams that would come true the smells of perfume I smelt the doors shutting in front of me lots of stuff but it was then as My children got older they noticed too so I realised I must try and deal with it how,I didn't know what too do.

What I am trying to say is yes there is spirits we die our spirit goes I have seen some very strange things and some extremely beautiful things too. There are angels and one of these experiences happened with my mum. My dear mum had been slowly dying with a terminal illness it was lady December the 6th to be exact it was my mums last day she was being looked after at my dads which myself my dad and my sis decided What we wanted rather then a hospice. I had the call from my dad on that day to clone round earlier as he had to go out with my sis yet I knew this day was the last I see my beautiful mum alive again I got there my dad and sis went. So that gut feeling I had I thought right I need to be brave I need to show my mum I'm strong for her so I pulled a chair close to her bed kissed her told her I loved her so much that she had been a fantastic mum to me. Then I said right mum I'm gong to play u your tune u love that she used to sing to me which was Dream a little dream as I put it on she squeezed me hand my mum was so out of it that when she squeezed my hand I cried a little but holding back the tears I said mum I love u so much telling her I will be ok telling her I will be strong her breathing starting getting rapid then slow as her lungs were feeling up with the fluid which was coming out her mouth this was just so terrible to see do then as I wiped away the fluid tears rolling down my face I thought right now I'm asking for help. So I did I asked the angels to take my mum in peace to stop this suffering as I asked u looked at my mums face and hand a blue crystal light was flickering on it I said mum I love u I kissed her then she went. So you see whatever people may believe or wish not too they are around us and I'm so grateful they are as that lady hour I had with my mum she did finally go in peace with the help of angels.

angel68111's photo
Thu 10/02/14 05:36 PM
Edited by angel68111 on Thu 10/02/14 05:55 PM
Why is it that honesty is lacking so much in our lives. Why can't people be honest in relationships that is one question that I have never worked out as to why the need to lie can then lead to trusts issues which then leads to break up. So why lie in the first place it is a mystery to me but if people were honest not just with others but see that honesty in themselfs then may be this world would be just a bit better to understand, there is a lot of issues that people in their lives have to deal with have to face some are not pleasant but we have to look into the reasons why us as humans do such things to hurt others and that impact from dishonesty has on another person we all have demons to face and at the end find them angels.

angel68111's photo
Thu 10/02/14 05:26 PM
What I think is important is for a man to be himself to be honest about himself then a relationship can build on these foundations. As a woman I find it very hard to understand why a man will lie yes woman so it too but why a man would lie just to keep that woman love is meant to be happy about sharing emotions feelings so a woman wants to feel loved feel happy and have that trust cos with out these there is no relationship.

angel68111's photo
Thu 10/02/14 05:19 PM
Hi we'll thank you I b ok

angel68111's photo
Wed 05/28/14 07:18 PM
I can't find the right man :angry: sad

angel68111's photo
Wed 02/26/14 05:08 AM
Hi just wanted to know what u think of me :smile:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next