Community > Posts By > mature friend

mature friend's photo
Wed 09/02/20 01:14 PM
When sitting behind a keyboard in an anonymous persona, many opt for just being snarky, belligerent, and sometimes downright rude, instead of exhibiting civility or any kind of politeness.

When answering an inquiry from another site member, if it was a polite message, why not just say "I do not feel we have enough in common for me to pursue more, but I do thank you for your kind message, and I wish you luck in your search." If the message was crude or worse, that is another situation. I have found most never even bother with a response, as if the old 'no response IS a response' mentality is ok to keep from having to be courteous and send an answer. Of course, this is for the messages that were polite, and well written, not the 'let's hook up tonight' ones.

mature friend's photo
Sat 08/29/20 05:10 AM

I got rid of my old tube and replaced it with a new Fiberglas jobber. I regret that choice. The old metal tubes are way better in my opinion.

I've seen too many fiberglass and plastic tubs crack, or not hold their finish. I will stay with metal tubs.

mature friend's photo
Fri 08/28/20 12:35 PM
The good thing is that the existing tub looks ok, just worn a bit from age, so it does not need to be replaced, but it might be nice to make it look brighter.

mature friend's photo
Fri 08/28/20 12:03 PM
I've just updated my bathroom, and the tub is not in terrible shape, but could possibly look better with a fresh glazing. It is an old (1955) cast tub with a ceramic coating which has lasted well over the years.

Has anyone had their tub re-glazed, and if so, how did it turn out, and were you satisfied?

mature friend's photo
Thu 08/20/20 04:28 PM
She came from a background where she understood that beauty, eroticism, and sex have great value if the woman is in charge of her own decisions. More power to her, as men have had this philosophy about money and power forever. She used what she had.

My opinion (and just my opinion) is that Melania knew exactly what ‘The Donald’ was when he came on to her, and she may have even tried to land him as an investment. He has always 'upgraded' to a more sexy 'trophy-wife', as like all other things in his life, he must feel he has what others see as enviable. She got away from her past, became more accepted, and made sure she had agreements and ‘pre-nups’ with enough her way to come out well if/when things did go sour.

During the whole time of the Trump Presidency, you never have seen true affection or devotion between those two. I even feel she chose her ‘anti-bullying’ cause as a retort to him.

I do not admire or dislike the woman…but do find her protection of her son to be saluted. Would she leave ‘The Donald’? If she felt it was in her best personal and financial interests…probably in a heart-beat.

mature friend's photo
Tue 08/18/20 09:53 AM
I think most of them have the same manager/agent as well...

mature friend's photo
Mon 08/17/20 10:42 AM
I actually feel so much better since I gave up hope...

mature friend's photo
Mon 08/17/20 10:24 AM
Ok…here’s the deal. The word WOMAN means an adult female! It does not mean a man, no matter how you think it should offer the same activity that has been offered to select WOMEN.

I’ve blocked 3 guys on my account page who obviously cannot read.

mature friend's photo
Sun 08/16/20 02:11 PM
I seek WOMEN for friendship in the Downriver area in S.E. Michigan. For friendship, age and distance (within reason) are not as important as whether the lady is amiable, open-minded, and fun-loving.

I am also a lay-practitioner of massage, and would love to find the WOMAN (of any age) who wishes to share this with me. So far, I have had inquiries as to how to set-up massage sessions, but few asking about if we might become friends.

Friendship is important to me, so if interested, let's discuss more.

mature friend's photo
Wed 08/12/20 07:31 PM
"...I think most of them are just to lazy to shave." In truth, it takes twice as long to trim a moustache or beard than it does to just shave.

Never ASSUME everyone should see your likes and dislikes as the way it should be.

mature friend's photo
Wed 08/12/20 10:45 AM
Edited by mature friend on Wed 08/12/20 10:50 AM
Exactly... once we start criticizing the look or wants of another, we immediately open up ourselves for the same criticisms.

mature friend's photo
Wed 08/12/20 10:38 AM
Edited by mature friend on Wed 08/12/20 10:39 AM
Do we really want to open that can-of-worms, and dictate that all men or women should conform to our idea of attraction? If you do not like the look of someone...move on until you find a look you do like. No one has the right to make 'attraction rules' for all.

mature friend's photo
Tue 07/21/20 08:54 AM
I have a member on my 'Who's On-Line' listing, but when I select her name, it notifies me that her account is 'deactivated'. If 'deactivated', how can her account still be visible on the site?

mature friend's photo
Mon 07/20/20 04:49 PM
If someone ‘blocks’ an account, does a message come up saying the account has been ‘deactivated’?

mature friend's photo
Thu 07/16/20 01:58 PM
What ever two CONSENTING ADULTS do with one another, whenever they do anything with one another...is no one else's call as to right or wrong. Why do the 'morals police' of society continue to believe they have any authority to establish social behavior and norms? The only right or wrong is what each of us decides to be right or wrong for ourselves.

mature friend's photo
Tue 07/14/20 09:00 AM
Of course it is. If you need children to hold a relationship (or marriage) together, the serious issues are not the children.

mature friend's photo
Sun 09/15/19 12:09 AM
But I am finding a great many putting 'no answer' to the question. Why not just be honest? If it says 'no answer' I have to assume they smoke, why else would they not answer that question when they answer all the others.

mature friend's photo
Sat 09/14/19 11:36 PM
I'm not against anyone's choice to smoke or not; however, it is not fair to smokers and non-smokers alike to not know upfront so they can choose to approach someone based on their own likes and dislikes. Smoking can be a deal maker, or a deal breaker.

mature friend's photo
Sat 09/14/19 08:36 PM
I find the question of whether one smokes to be rather arbitrary at best. I respect the honest answer of 'often' way more than the mitigated 'occasionally' which in most cases turns out to be untrue, and the person finds ways to incorporate their 'habit' no matter what. Smoking is one of the personal traits that can be a deal maker or breaker (both pro and con), and to under-play it, or worse, not answer the question at all in hopes someone will like us so well that they will just deal with our 'habit' is not being up front and honest. I assume a 'no answer' on that question as they do smoke, but just do not want to admit it.

mature friend's photo
Wed 09/04/19 09:37 AM
Well...ok, but I did not see it described as a 'game' when I was researching it before signing-up. Some of us were actually looking for real connections. I will be a one term member.