Community > Posts By > mature friend

mature friend's photo
Mon 11/23/20 07:13 AM
Not being a Catholic, I stand corrected.

mature friend's photo
Mon 11/23/20 07:01 AM
Non-Catholic Christians reject Mary Magdalen in their Doctrine, but not Mary, mother of Christ. So, the Nativity is shared and celebrated by all Christians, or at least most.

mature friend's photo
Sat 11/21/20 01:35 PM
At least on-line, phone, and text is safer than roaming out in the world right now. Plus, it gives both the opportunity to learn more about each other before getting together in real time.

mature friend's photo
Tue 11/03/20 01:51 PM
I find it funny that those who say "All (men/women) I have known have lied and cheated" If all you have known truly were that way, the fact is the common denominator in all of those relationships is YOU.

Since all (men/women) do not lie, cheat, or act in some particular way in unison, it must be YOU that are making the poor decisions and choices if all you have known are liars and cheaters.

mature friend's photo
Sun 11/01/20 06:30 AM
BDSM has been a thriving sub-culture for many years. As with many other sub-cultures, it is now coming out in the open more often, instead of staying hidden in private.

Some live it as a lifestyle with like-minded partners, some are merely wannabe’s experimenting, and for others it is to spice-up sexual playtime.

As with everything else, in general it matters not if one accepts or rejects this activity as right or wrong; it is only important if CONSENTING ADULTS decide it is right or wrong for themselves.

mature friend's photo
Sat 10/10/20 12:23 PM
To hopefully find mature women for friendship near my area. At this stage in my life, I have been there for everyone else, so now I wish to find someone to enjoy some of the life I let slip by to take care of others.

I have tried other ‘dating’ or ‘connection’ sites with varying degrees of success, so I tried this one. So far, in my age range and area it is a big disappointment. But I may be talking to someone who MIGHT be on-board with what I wish to find…MAYBE.

mature friend's photo
Tue 10/06/20 09:08 AM
The cabin in the woods...for tranquility, understanding Nature, and privacy to be in-touch with my 'inner-self'. I've been an outdoors enthusiast all my life, and have camped in solitary places no one would wish to go, except those who truly do want to 'get away from it all'.

mature friend's photo
Mon 10/05/20 10:42 AM

Seeing the current batch of 25-year-old women from all over the world who continually inhabit my “Who Likes Me’ Page displaying their physical attributes.

That's called flashing their udders in Manchester

Really??? I’m udderly shocked!!! noway

mature friend's photo
Mon 10/05/20 09:50 AM
Seeing the current batch of 25-year-old women from all over the world who continually inhabit my “Who Likes Me’ Page displaying their physical attributes.

mature friend's photo
Sat 10/03/20 09:41 AM

Simple:
Just a nice sweet woman that treats me equal to how I treat her winking

BINGO!!!

mature friend's photo
Fri 10/02/20 01:51 PM
Not a reliable site for anything even remotely factual.

In fact, this profile is a conspiracy theorist's wet-dream.

mature friend's photo
Tue 09/29/20 02:07 PM
Nor does a *man* "need to be large and in charge to be strong"..

Alpha-type guys who feel the need to assert their "dominance"....those are really just jerks with insecurity/ ego issues..

Very true, but one does not excuse the other. Both men and women who feel the need to be 'in charge' can be jerks.

mature friend's photo
Tue 09/29/20 01:22 PM

mature friend..could you clarify what the difference is?
Because I think it would be subjective and vary.....like when you ask 10 people what they mean by "drama".....you get 9 different answers...

In the case of this woman, she identified loud, brassy, pushy, controlling as being a ‘strong woman’. In our 3 dates, she made a waitress cry by berating her for forgetting her creamer; she changed our whole second date without even mentioning it to me, after I had made reservations that she originally wanted; she always talked in a louder voice than needed, making it sound more like lectures than conversation. Whenever I would mention some of these things, her response was most men had no idea how to deal with a ‘strong woman’, who knew how to get what they wanted. I asked what happened to a two-way relationship, and she just laughed, which was the last straw.

I have no problem with saying she was a controlling, bossy person, which is not being a strong woman. A strong woman does not need to be large and in charge to be strong.

mature friend's photo
Tue 09/29/20 10:36 AM
While both men and women can be rude, as a guy I get it directed toward me from women. Just recently I had to explain to one somewhat over-bearing lady that there is a big difference between being a ‘strong woman’, and just being a ‘witch’ (with a b). She still did not understand, right up until I cut her out of my life.

mature friend's photo
Mon 09/28/20 09:29 AM
The only disadvantage I seem to have (being 5'9", short for a man by some standards) is that many women taller than I will not date any man shorter than themselves. In fact, I have seen many ladies profiles on dating sites that have the criteria for a man as being 6' and over.

mature friend's photo
Mon 09/21/20 10:05 AM
Many portray themselves differently on-line. Some do so purposely to mislead, and some do it unintentionally, wanting to be that person...but it still misleads.

Sometimes the view we have of ourselves is not what others see, and who we really are.

mature friend's photo
Tue 09/15/20 04:38 PM
A green dot by someone's name means they are on-line currently.

mature friend's photo
Mon 09/14/20 09:05 AM
All weekend I have been having this issue. The site loads way too slow, and will get Error Message 504 and time-out. Identified as mingle2.com Host Error.

Today it is even worse, downloading so slowly that I cannot navigate the site longer than about 3-5 minutes, before being timed-out. I cannot send or read messages, or search any of the site.

I did use the provided link (from another ‘bug report’) to send in a report, but that link is also not working, and the other post has been ‘locked’. What away to run a rail road…lol.

mature friend's photo
Tue 09/08/20 11:52 AM
For many posting on the site, English is not their native language, and they must use the inadequate language translating apps that butcher any meaning from what they are trying to say. I see it in the scammer’s messages in my mail-box as well…a definitive give-away.

mature friend's photo
Sun 09/06/20 01:01 PM
It would be more appropriate to say ‘some women say this’, instead of ‘all’.

While it may not be said much in the Forums, it does get said quite often in some of the member’s profiles. I have seen it, and it is far from a rare occurrence in the profiles I see. I am glad to see the ladies of the Forums do not say this, but ‘some’ out there in the site do.

To be fair, I’m sure some of the men say it about finding a ‘good’ woman as well. Perhaps it is from frustration in having difficulty sorting through the spammers and fakes…who knows.

Previous 1 3