Community > Posts By > 5apphire

no photo
Sat 11/12/11 01:35 PM
waving Tired, bedtime in half an hour.

Up the apples and pairs to put my jimjams on. Drink some Ovaltine and off to the Land of Nod.

Nite all waving

no photo
Sat 11/12/11 12:37 PM
What is that strange looking creature, you know the one I mean.rofl

no photo
Sat 11/12/11 06:34 AM

..those are some ugly socks..i would lose both of them......on purpose...:laughing:

Nah, they're cute. In fact I would even wear them as mittens!

no photo
Sat 11/12/11 03:34 AM

I'm clever. I have spent years getting annoyed over lost socks which reappear and now have one of those net laundry bags where socks are all kept together and none, I repeat NONE, can escape. The new socks in the shops are terrified when I go to purchase some as they have heard about my reputation. shocked

You know the socks might drown if they can't get on top to breathe, right?

Well that is better for them because a few hours on my feet is worse than drowning in the machine rofl

I will not go there. No, no I won't.

Just as well there are several thousand miles between us, although when the wind is blowing in the right direction and there is a whiff of something strange in the air, you will know it is my feet rofl

I can see that if you are a platypus. If you are, beware of gearhead who collects platypus I think. Might be thinking of someone else.

You must be. I have been called many things, but never a platypus. I am not sure what a platypus is even. I will have to investigate further.

Remember I was thinking about your feet!

That should be an entirely different forum!

Anyway, do you have any pictures you can post of your existing socks that are missing their mates?

no photo
Sat 11/12/11 03:32 AM

These are amazing accounts by you guys!

Documentation is always helpful.

What sort of documentation do you need?

Case files of recovered and still missing socks.

just the facts

You know what we need - pictures on here of single socks missing their partner.

no photo
Sat 11/12/11 03:31 AM

Case files of recovered and still missing socks.

just the facts

The one I recovered had gone missing two weeks, found it about a month ago. The rest have grown up and gotten threadbare by now, so I pushed their other half out of the nest.

Why didn't you throw its partner away. I mean, if a sock has gone missing and it doesn't show up for I would say a maximum of one week, I would throw the other away.

no photo
Sat 11/12/11 03:29 AM

I'm clever. I have spent years getting annoyed over lost socks which reappear and now have one of those net laundry bags where socks are all kept together and none, I repeat NONE, can escape. The new socks in the shops are terrified when I go to purchase some as they have heard about my reputation. shocked

Well that is better for them because a few hours on my feet is worse than drowning in the machine rofl

Just as well there are several thousand miles between us, although when the wind is blowing in the right direction and there is a whiff of something strange in the air, you will know it is my feet rofl

I can see that if you are a platypus. If you are, beware of gearhead who collects platypus I think. Might be thinking of someone else.

You must be. I have been called many things, but never a platypus. I am not sure what a platypus is even. I will have to investigate further.

no photo
Sat 11/12/11 03:09 AM

no photo
Sat 11/12/11 03:08 AM

no photo
Sat 11/12/11 03:06 AM

yeah getting there 4am, i'm in mountain standard time

Then it is probably not suprising you think the site is a bit slow. I am sure it will be better in a few hours.

no photo
Sat 11/12/11 03:01 AM

no photo
Sat 11/12/11 02:56 AM

no photo
Sat 11/12/11 02:52 AM

sure. i've only been here a few minutes. hopefully it isn't this sow in the day time

It is early morning for you? I am sure once everyone is awake it will pick-up a bit. 11.00 a.m. here in London.

no photo
Sat 11/12/11 02:29 AM

also new. from post counts it looks like there has been a large group of friends that has been growing

?

Welcome to you. It's good here ain't it?

no photo
Sat 11/12/11 02:28 AM

Careful,Nurse Ratched is on the prowl!
Pretend you're sleeping!

bigsmile

Beware of medical professionals carrying torches scared

no photo
Sat 11/12/11 02:26 AM

Visiting hours are 12am to 12pm on the Ward.
Try to respect them.

Is that East Coast, West Coast or Greenwich Mean Time?!
As this is a worldwide site, anytime is visiting time drinks :banana: :laughing:

no photo
Sat 11/12/11 01:46 AM
Thanks again for all the welcomes. And yes, I am mentally disturbed or so everyone tells me, although I think differently of course. :angel:

no photo
Fri 11/11/11 07:43 AM
Thanks again for the welcome. flowers

no photo
Fri 11/11/11 07:29 AM

I am optomistic69

Does that mean you are optimistic whist 69ing or optimistic that you will 69.

no photo
Fri 11/11/11 07:27 AM

I am a definite realist and have been often accused of seeing the details rather than the big picture, but it is often the details that others overlook and they come unstuck because they didn't go into the subject in detail, (if you know what I mean).

Hmmm they don't have any head-scratching smileys, not that I have nits or anything.

See, I think the others are correct to a point, I think the realist sees the details OF the big picture. Which is how I view the world.

Does this interfere with dating or does this trait help with dating?

It takes the romance out of dating and it is probably better to be with a like-minded person who also sees the details. Then the couple can discus the details together. Lack of communication is the worst thing in a relationship.