Community > Posts By > 5apphire

no photo
Fri 07/05/13 06:23 AM
I am surprised you haven't blamed the Jews like you usually do.

no photo
Mon 05/06/13 03:54 AM

Netanyahu defends his country. Obama lacks the balls to do the same.

That is rich. Netanyahu defends his country. The heading says "Israel Airstrikes Syria".

Preemptive attack is not Defending ones country it is big business at its most aggressive.

And how long should Israel wait? Perhaps you want Israel to suffer chemical attacks before they retaliate?

no photo
Wed 02/20/13 01:14 PM

i'm not sure Texas has 65 mil in it...

Exactly. We have a fifth of the total US population in such a small area. That is why we are so concerned about not only the lack of space, although of course not all 29 million are likely to come, but we are also concerned about the drain on our already very low resources.

no photo
Wed 02/20/13 12:32 PM

And they will be eligible to settle here in the UK, able to claim benefits and free housing and healthcare, together with the Romanians from January. (Anything up to 29 million are eligible).

tears tears tears

it's not that different here... at least we have the space for them

We already have 65 million in a country less than half the size of Texas. Hopefully I will win the lottery jackpot one day and live where I want to and not where I have to.

no photo
Wed 02/20/13 12:12 PM
Edited by 5apphire on Wed 02/20/13 12:13 PM
And they will be eligible to settle here in the UK, able to claim benefits and free housing and healthcare, together with the Romanians from January. (Anything up to 29 million are eligible).

tears tears tears

no photo
Wed 02/20/13 10:23 AM

yea, they think they are doing the world a favor by spreading lies... to bad they don't have anything else to do with their time...

It is almost laughable the way they show themselves up with their lies and hate in these threads. Some sort of masochism.

no photo
Tue 02/19/13 06:07 AM

Another thread to bash Israel. How odd.

I go away for a few months, come back to see the anti-Israel threads still going strong and still by the same people.

no photo
Sat 12/01/12 10:21 AM

It's going to get really interesting now!

I'll say. Israel seems determined to build yet more illegal settlements in what is now an internationally recognized state (that will probably be signing on to the ICC soon). Think Israel can justify the settlements in court?

Illegal settlements? What Law says the settlements are illegal?

no photo
Mon 09/17/12 10:45 AM
Shana Tova and may all of you have a happy, healthy and sweet year.

no photo
Sun 07/22/12 03:57 AM
Arnica helps. Google it.

no photo
Thu 07/19/12 04:04 AM
Edited by 5apphire on Thu 07/19/12 04:04 AM
The Wednesday 18th attack also marked the 18th anniversary of the attack on the Jewish community center in Buenos Aires, in which 85 people were killed.

no photo
Thu 07/19/12 04:00 AM
Fantastic news Penny. I am very pleased for you. This time next year you will be slim for the hot summer, and be able to enjoy it. Please keep us updated on your progress towards and after the surgery.

no photo
Tue 07/17/12 12:01 AM
Penny, all the very best of luck. Stay positive and smile. That way they know you are an upbeat and determined lady ready and willing to knock this weight problem on the head. Please let us know as soon as you can what happened at the consultation.

no photo
Thu 07/12/12 04:26 PM
Hello Penny. You are doing well. I am so proud you are sticking to it. You know what is great. Button mushrooms and carrot batons. Very filling to sit down and snack on.

no photo
Sun 07/08/12 09:07 AM
Edited by 5apphire on Sun 07/08/12 09:08 AM

5appire . . .That's awesome :) :banana: :banana: :banana:
its nice to know some one whos gone thru this. thanks for all the suggestions. Have a great day. flowerforyou

I am pleased at your upbeat attitude and your thanks to me, Penny. If you ever need any suggestions from me please feel free to message me on here. I am not saying my way of losing weight is the best but after trying various means I found a way to suit me, but of course what suits one may not suit another. Anyway, I will be keeping an eye on this thread. I hope to hear that you are persevering. It won't be plain sailing, but believe me that losing weight gets easier because the results spur you on.

I don't log in usually every day, although will keep a special eye on this thread and have saved it to favourites. I know how hard losing weight is, but believe me it is worth it. Whatever method suits you you have all our very best wishes on here. Remember, once at goal weight you need to keep an eye on things for the rest of your life.

And you, have a great day too!

no photo
Sun 07/08/12 12:43 AM

Hi and good luck.
Not sure if it has been mentioned but if you can manage to do a deep water aerobics class it will exercise all your body and it is a non-stop session. It is tempting with swimming to pause a lot. The deep water class is only for competent swimmers, but if you swim in the deep end you should be fine with deep water aerobics. If you can't join a class just get into the deep water (near the side with the bar in case you get into difficulty coughing etc), and kick and move your legs and arms. The face that your feet are not touching the floor of the pool is making them work hard. You will love it - makes a change from swimming length after length.

this is an excellent idea. :)
I've already established a water aerobic routien that I do while swimming. its a great workout for some one lime me who needs a low impact workout. I do several of then in the deep water.I also to some squats and streaches in the shallow end. I also walk in the water the circumference of the pool . .swimming when its too deep to touch . .I do this( 3 or 4 times about water is only newbie to do it once. I love the water so that helps a lot.

I weighed 403 pounds and I found water aerobics good because it is the best for the knee joints and ankles. In deep water there is no impact on the feet so the legs can move easily. Out of water it is easy to exercise the arms but not so much the legs.

At 145 pounds which was my ideal weight I looked scrawny in the face - ill in fact so am comfortable at around 170 but it creeps on easily.

If you get right down without bariatric surgery you will find it difficult to maintain. In fact even with bariatric surgery people find it difficult to stay at a goal weight and often gain weight again. May I recommend cognitive behaviour therapy because it is the mind that controls a person's need for food. It is complex and really people need to explore CBT or hypnotism from qualified practitioners recommended by a family doctor.

no photo
Sat 07/07/12 03:25 PM
Hi and good luck.
Not sure if it has been mentioned but if you can manage to do a deep water aerobics class it will exercise all your body and it is a non-stop session. It is tempting with swimming to pause a lot. The deep water class is only for competent swimmers, but if you swim in the deep end you should be fine with deep water aerobics. If you can't join a class just get into the deep water (near the side with the bar in case you get into difficulty coughing etc), and kick and move your legs and arms. The face that your feet are not touching the floor of the pool is making them work hard. You will love it - makes a change from swimming length after length.

no photo
Sat 07/07/12 02:52 PM
If an army boot stomps on a kids hand, I would reckon his hand would be in a cast.

no photo
Wed 03/21/12 03:06 AM

"Sri Manohar Aich"

Manohar Aich, is an Indian bodybuilder. He was born on 17 March 1913 in Comilla district (now in Bangladesh), in a remote village named Dhamti.He won the 1952 Mr. Universe - Group III championship. He is also three-time Asian Games gold medalist in body building. Being only 4'11" tall, he was given the name "Pocket Hercules".

1913? Then he is 99.

no photo
Sat 03/17/12 05:03 AM

I just wanna pick someone up...I am absolutely mortified by the amount of women in here looking for meaningful relationships smh...

Go to a local bar this evening and at least you will pick someone up who lives near you. Forums are best for discussions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21