Community > Posts By > 5apphire

no photo
Sun 12/18/11 02:35 PM
Edited by 5apphire on Sun 12/18/11 02:36 PM

Stop and smell the flowers once in a while. It doesn't always have to be a rose. Consider the lilies of the field. Dandelions are fun to blow, too.happy

And to quote an old English saying, what's that got to do with the price of fish.

Oops - sorry trout.

rofl

no photo
Sun 12/18/11 02:04 PM
Edited by 5apphire on Sun 12/18/11 02:05 PM

It was not from any Islam forum. There are many sources for what I posted, where I got it from was from biblebelievers.org.

This is one of that site's pages:

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm

no photo
Sun 12/18/11 02:01 PM
True Conrad.
There are lots of sites than can be classed as being like wolves in sheep's clothing.

no photo
Sun 12/18/11 01:37 PM

Sorry, we Jews were here first. Jesus was a Jew. Sabbath is Friday after the sun goes down when you can see 3 stars until Saturday at sun down when you can see 3 stars.

During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas
Nonsense!

http://www.cell.com/AJHG/abstract/S0002-9297%252810%252900246-6

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=MiamiImageURL&_cid=276895&_user=10&_pii=S0002929710002466&_check=y&_coverDate=2010-06-11&view=c&_gw=y&wchp=dGLzVlk-zSkzS&md5=6911cf3ab22fb01510fee07891397de4/1-s2.0-S0002929710002466-main.pdf

What we call jews today may have come from there, but in the time of mention they were not "jews". Again, no where in either the new or old testament is Jesus referred to as a jew. When mention of a jew in the bible it is referring to a resident of Judea again without regard to race or religion.

ps. the first link didn't work.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

I just googled your last post - interesting source - from the FORUM OF ISLAM

It was not from any Islam forum. There are many sources for what I posted, where I got it from was from biblebelievers.org.

I found that post of yours on an Islam forum, (which incidentally had a lot of hate and lies against Jews on it - not surprisingly) and also on the David Icke site. Personally I find it puzzling - do you think the religious practices of Jews at that time-period makes those people non-Jews, less Jewish or what. What is your point?

no photo
Sun 12/18/11 11:41 AM

Sorry, we Jews were here first. Jesus was a Jew. Sabbath is Friday after the sun goes down when you can see 3 stars until Saturday at sun down when you can see 3 stars.

During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas
Nonsense!

http://www.cell.com/AJHG/abstract/S0002-9297%252810%252900246-6

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=MiamiImageURL&_cid=276895&_user=10&_pii=S0002929710002466&_check=y&_coverDate=2010-06-11&view=c&_gw=y&wchp=dGLzVlk-zSkzS&md5=6911cf3ab22fb01510fee07891397de4/1-s2.0-S0002929710002466-main.pdf

What we call jews today may have come from there, but in the time of mention they were not "jews". Again, no where in either the new or old testament is Jesus referred to as a jew. When mention of a jew in the bible it is referring to a resident of Judea again without regard to race or religion.

ps. the first link didn't work.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

I just googled your last post - interesting source - from the FORUM OF ISLAM

no photo
Sun 12/18/11 08:57 AM

Actually, I think the Pagans were here first.

Are you saying the pagans have more than a 4,000 year history. If so, could you point me in the direction of the pagans' history and what or who they worship nowadays. Just interested.

Paganism is an umbrella term for many spiritual beliefs. These beliefs are as old as human existence. They are mentioned in the Old Testament many times. Who they worship now is as varied as it ever was. Feel free to Google.

Ah I see, so they are a hotch-potch of various spiritual beliefs. Thanks, I will stick with Judaism as being the oldest religion, surviving against all odds, still surviving and thriving. Thanks for replying.

no photo
Sun 12/18/11 08:27 AM

Actually, I think the Pagans were here first.

Are you saying the pagans have more than a 4,000 year history. If so, could you point me in the direction of the pagans' history and what or who they worship nowadays. Just interested.

no photo
Sun 12/18/11 08:13 AM
Edited by 5apphire on Sun 12/18/11 08:23 AM
as an addendum I agree with the poster above that cutting out carbs completely is dangerous.

It would be difficult if not nigh on impossible to get a balanced diet with no carbs but as I posted above it is possible to stay in ketosis with 60 g or so carb value. That is not 60 g weight of carbs but carb values.

Atkins is not the healthiest of diets, but certainly a sensible diet rich in oily fish, eggs, white meat, steamed or microwaved is healthy.

Vegetables plus a multivit tablet is healthy whilst losing weight. Remember calories matter too. It is no good being in ketosis and eating 3000 calories a day. However once the weight has been lost it is important to come out of ketosis.

no photo
Sun 12/18/11 02:26 AM
Quite often Islamic leaders say one thing to the international media, but other things totally the opposite to their own citizens/parliament. Nothing new!

no photo
Sun 12/18/11 02:20 AM
Edited by 5apphire on Sun 12/18/11 02:22 AM
Morningsong - I would never ever cut carbs completely.

My carbs whilst I was dieting were 60 g per day of carbs value. I got those 60 g with wholegrain or wholemeal bread, vegetables such as lettuce, tomatoes, broccoli, caulifour, green beans etc. My carbs were also obtained from breaded chicken, breaded Quorn products. My fats were from oily fish.

Cutting out carbs completely is bad, but 60 - 80 g value of carbs is ok.

It meant a cessation of diabetes medication whilst low carbing (Type 2 diabetes).

Ketosis gives a person less appetite, therefore better portion control, and more energy and a less sluggish feeling. And yes, it is a good controller of epilepsy apparently.

When all is said and done we are adults - we weigh up the pros and cons of anything we try - and make a decision on that.

From time to time when my weight goes up a few pounds I go on a 60 g carb value diet per day which gets my weight back down again in a matter of less than a week, without suffering hunger.

My diet is actually healthier on a ketogenic diet than a non-ketogenic diet with less fat and processed stuff. On a non-ketogenic diet I tend to want to eat stuff I shouldn't which brings my weight up. A ketogenic diet gives boundaries which a person needs to stick to. Without boundaries it is easy to start eating rubbish. Ketosis is the best appetite suppressant there is.

no photo
Sat 12/17/11 10:45 AM

I was born with ADHD & was very obese throughout my childhood til starting of high school. Had a very bad diet consisting of junk food all the time(My family was very poor). This diet eventually led to really bad acne, juvenile arthritis, inflammation, bowel problems, & anxiety/depression.

I started doing calorie restrictions at a young age(serious) which did not succeed and then escalated to doing drugs to cope with my problems(First started with MJ then leading to ALL uppers). My continuous drug use lasted 4-5 years. The uppers really ****ed me up the most... It's all synthetic stuff that burns out your brain and made my anxiety/depression skyrocket as well. I really felt like giving up on life.

For the past year or so my life is back on track and I have no type of symptoms of what I posted above. Thanks to a very healthy diet, great hygienes, a lot of exercise, supplementation, and living a stress-free life. Trust me, it'll work. Just follow these 11 steps!

1. Eat no processed food, dairy(or keep it limited), no white food(bread, flour, noodle)

*You can have 1 cheat day from a week if you really feel the need to do so during your first month.

2. Eat a diet consisting of mainly fruits, vegetables(A lot of green leaves), lean meat, fish, and some nuts. Basically a paleo-type diet.

*I recommend green smoothies there tasty and really good for you. This basic smoothie recipe was my favorite when I started:
-2 cups of Spinach
-1 Banana
-1/2 to 1 cup of Blueberries
-Bit of water to get it going

3. Limit carb intake, I know it's so hard but try. I limit myself with rice as a carb for fuel since I work out with weights.(White rice or Potato for carbs only).

*If you can shave off carb completely, your body goes in ketosis which means converting fat into glucose(your source of energy).

4. Right supplementation for deficiencies, optimal health(Natural is the way to go but sometimes you just can't get enough minerals/nutrition from food because then you'll be eating all day)

*Start with the base of multivitamin, fish oil(2000mg omega-3000mg omega), ALA(Alpha-Lipoic Acid), CoQ10, Magnesium chelated, & Reservatrol.

*For optimal brain health/Memory- Gingko Biloba & Piracetam/Choline.
There is more but those are basic.

5. Exercise daily. Weight training, resistance, biking, walking. 30 minute a day will do.

6. Get enough sunlight/be outside for at least 30 min-1 hour daily.

7. Sleep early & wake up early. Sleep 8 hours a day at least.
-I remember always sleeping at like 3 am everyday and waking up late and feeling like ****. Your hormones are more tuned to the regular human times.
*Optimal sleep is 10pm-11pm through 6am-7am.

8. Keep your meals not too heavy. Have moderate/small meals every 3 hours or when everytime your hungry.

9. Be sociable and have some time for friends. Go out and have fun life is too short for serious ****.

10. Yoga/Meditation is great for tuning with your mental state. Good for people with anxiety/depression/insomnia.

11. No recreational drugs especially them uppers... messes up your brain. weed or bud can be a exception if done at minimal of once a week so it won't mess up your memory. weed enhances your creativity if done occasionally but being a pothead wont help... trust me

And that's the 11 steps that pretty much helps me out to this day. I'm never tired, focused, active, energetic, feel good, no anxiety, no depression, & a nice lean muscular body haha

Follow these steps & try it out for a month at least if you want keep optimal health, wellbeing, and lead a happy lifestyle.

Leave me questions if you need any, would be happy to support you.

All absolutely brilliant and you are setting yourself up for good health way into adulthood. Well, you are certainly doing the best you can. Some illnesses are genetic, but the change in lifestyle means you are doing all you can and you will avoid the illnesses that happen to a lot of people in their middle age. Although of course, don't be complacent and think you don't need check-ups because there is always a risk, especially if certain illnesses run in your family.

And I agree about the ketosis. Ketosis is an absolutely wonderful natural appetite suppressant. I lost 250 pounds in weight on my own version of a ketogenic diet, not Atkins as I was worried about all that fat. I ate mostly natural food, but also some processed as the natural food was boring! I avoided all fruit, bread, potatoes etc. I also avoided dairy and got my calcium from sardines and broccoli. I also took a multivit and mineral supplement. I am a strong advocate of a ketogenic diet and it is great to not feel hungry. Ketosis rocks.

Well done on your achievements, keep it up, I bet you feel really proud.

no photo
Wed 12/14/11 10:34 PM
Edited by 5apphire on Wed 12/14/11 10:36 PM
The trouble is that most people are against Israel because they don't know the facts of history that the land was designated for the Jewish people by Law in 1922 25 years before the State of Israel became independant.

However that Law was illegally broken when part of the land was then offered to the arabs. The arabs passed up on that opportunity, refused the land, and attacked the newly established State and apart from Jordan and Egypt Israel is still in a state of War with the other countries that surround it.

Jews don't hate the Islamic people. Jews hate the hate that eminate from them. There is no need to live in hate.

Israel is tiny and people can look on a map to see how tiny it is.

I have so much proof on my youtube channel
Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/user/userfriendly2011/videos?view=pl

- many clips - straight from the 'horses' mouths of how they want to destroy the, as they call it, "illegal" state of the Jews. Even the little children singing such songs - the children are being brought up to hate as soon as they start to utter their first sentences.

Surveys done on Israeli arabs have proven that they are happy living in the State of Israel and several months ago the Israeli arabs even sent a petition to the Israeli Parliament asking them not to give up East Jerusalem to arab control.

There is no apartheid, contrary to what some people think, there is complete freedom for them, they have arab members of Parliament, there are arab doctors in hospitals, there are even arab members in the Israeli military!!!

There is no need to fear if a person is homosexual or lesbian in Israel - no-one is going to jail that person because of their sexual orientation.

Israeli hospitals even treat wounded terrorists because the Palestinian Authority in the West Bank and Gaza don't have the facilities - not through lack of funds donated to them - but because they spend those funds unwisely to say the least on weaponry.

I could go on and on..... but I won't for now. However I will be back because I for one cannot let these slurs against the Jews and against Israel go unanswered from people of various forums who do not have a clue about the situation, but as we have seen on Mingle in particular, from people who say they do not care about historical or present facts and they simply hate the "Zionist State."

no photo
Wed 12/14/11 10:04 PM
I bet you are all bemoaning that you can't find anyone on here. Don't you know forums are the best way to interact with someone, to get an idea what makes them tick, to find out what they really think, and a great way for two people to 'click.'

The Jewish forum on here is not necessarily to discuss the Talmud, although of course you could. It is to connect with people of the same religion as you.

What do you all think?

no photo
Wed 12/14/11 10:19 AM
Their Allah is not the same God as the Christians and Jewish God, and the Koran was written by a power hungry individual called Mohammed who heard voices and he wrote it together with his wife, child bride and a couple of Jewish converts to Islam.

oops

scared

no photo
Tue 12/13/11 04:00 PM

Lol, a poster on David Icke's site has started the same thread. Well, who would believe it!!!
This is from the NY post.

I am just glad it wasnt a group of Muslims who were involved in this we would have a new holy war on our hands.
nope,actually you are glad it was a "JOO" that was involved!slaphead
actualy Mr conrad .........

He’s one of an astounding 85 accused Orthodox child molesters that Brooklyn District Attorney Charles Hynes’ office says it has busted in the past three years in an initiative called Kol Tzedek, Hebrew for “voice of justice.”

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/orthodox_sex_abuse_scandal_Vzaqd3TbKtikUv0h6b3clI#ixzz1gSXGlley

it seems to be some type of pedo cell or group.

He is not a religious orthodox Jew - as I posted above. Still, because he is a Jew you have pounced on him. Typical - absolutely typical.
So at what point in his pedophile career did he give up on his religion?

How do I know. You start these threads to make Jews and Israel look bad and the title of this thread was designed by you to sensationalise that. You have singled this Mr Goodman out when the whole sorry affair involves more than Mr Goodman.

Despicable crimes occur in all religions across all observances. Orthodox Judaism is not exempt from crimes. However your continuous threads and posts making Israel and Jews look bad is showing how you scour news for anything about Jews/Israel.
All I know is what the New York post says.

He’s one of an astounding 85 accused Orthodox child molesters that Brooklyn District Attorney Charles Hynes’ office says it has busted in the past three years in an initiative called Kol Tzedek, Hebrew for “voice of justice.”

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/orthodox_sex_abuse_scandal_Vzaqd3TbKtikUv0h6b3clI#ixzz1gSXGlley

And I repeat your thread was about him - he is not orthodox (religious) as I posted above although the others alleged with the crimes are.

Why are you making such a big deal of the fact the heinous crimes involves a Jew/Jewish people. Are you trying to say that Jews are not involved in crimes - major or minor.

Well, sorry to burst your bubble but Jews do commit crimes. However your glee at scouring out a story such as this, and going on your previous track record on this site, makes it all the more despicable that you should start thread after thread, and post after post about Jews and Israel.

Get over it - Jews are no better and no worse than anyone else.

no photo
Tue 12/13/11 03:36 PM

Lol, a poster on David Icke's site has started the same thread. Well, who would believe it!!!

I am just glad it wasnt a group of Muslims who were involved in this we would have a new holy war on our hands.

He is not a religious orthodox Jew - as I posted above. Still, because he is a Jew you have pounced on him. Typical - absolutely typical.
So at what point in his pedophile career did he give up on his religion?

How do I know. You start these threads to make Jews and Israel look bad and the title of this thread was designed by you to sensationalise that. You have singled this Mr Goodman out when the whole sorry affair involves more than Mr Goodman.

Despicable crimes occur in all religions across all observances. Orthodox Judaism is not exempt from crimes. However your continuous threads and posts making Israel and Jews look bad is showing how you scour news for anything about Jews/Israel.

no photo
Tue 12/13/11 03:16 PM

no photo
Tue 12/13/11 03:05 PM
"According to the newspaper, Goodman studied in a yeshiva in Israel several years ago and "stopped being religious" in recent years.

Source:
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4160697,00.html

So, he is not an orthodox Jew as he is no longer religious - sort of disputes your argument from the start Bestinshow, doesn't it?

no photo
Tue 12/13/11 02:58 PM

no photo
Tue 12/13/11 02:55 PM

He looks like a movie star, but many members of Brooklyn’s Jewish community believe he is a monster.

Andrew Goodman, 27, who worked for Jewish social-service agencies, is charged with sexually abusing two Orthodox boys for years in Flatbush — one from age 11 to 15, the other from age 13 to 16.

Goodman filmed sex acts with the youngsters on a Web cam, according to the 144-count indictment, which alleges numerous violations since 2006. He has pleaded not guilty.

The handsome Goodman, who held parties in his home with liquor and child porn, also “threatened the life” of a boy who reported him to authorities, court papers and sources say.

SNARED:Andrew Goodman (above), one of 85 sex-abuse suspects arrested over the last three years by Project Kol Tzedek, has been accused of preying on the boys of Brooklyn’s Orthodox Jewish community and — even after his arrest on sex-assault charges — was caught on video ushering teens into his Flatbush home (below). He is being held on Rikers Island in lieu of a $1 million cash bail.

The cases involve 117 victims — a number that has the community reeling from the extent of the horrors of pedophilia.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/orthodox_sex_abuse_scandal_Vzaqd3TbKtikUv0h6b3clI#ixzz1gSRRh9tF

Posted for those who complain I only pick on Catholics.

actually you only pick on Jews!
Spending the whole day searching to find another Scandal involving Jews?

I bet he loves it when he finds something against the Jews. Sickening OP - absolutely sickening. Do you not have anything worth posting rather than all this perpetual anti-semetic rubbish.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 20 21