Community > Posts By > 5apphire

no photo
Thu 01/12/12 09:11 AM

Whatchu talkin bout?

I think the internet scammers in Nigeria have gone on general strike - I read it somewhere on the net yesterday.

no photo
Wed 01/11/12 07:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V6zBSvD-Hk&feature=g-all-c&context=G22b0c37FAAAAAAAADAA

no photo
Tue 01/10/12 03:01 PM
Hi, I sympathise. I hope you don't mind me stating some tips here.

The first main thing is no napping during the day. If someone sleeps during the day then of course less sleep is needed at night.

As another poster said, no eating carbs, and actually no snacks either in the evening as your body will be digesting and especially evening type snacks can cause discomfort.

If you have problems (and who doesn't nowadays) try not to take them to bed with you. So a relaxing wind-down in the evening with a warm bath, milky drink (not a caffeine one) and a warm but well-ventilated bedroom. Make you bedroom a haven - somewhere uncluttered, tidy and a relaxing room.

Some people need more sleep than others. Don't think you HAVE to have eight hours. Perhaps you need seven or nine hours.

You really need to be tired for bed so it may mean having a busy day and some exercise will help.

Ummm I can't think of anything else for the timebeing, but I hope you get this sorted.

no photo
Tue 01/10/12 02:11 PM

any girl horny in or around greenock get bak to me

Gordon Bennett

no photo
Tue 01/10/12 02:10 PM
There is a lot more important things one can wish from Iran than a thank you!

no photo
Fri 01/06/12 04:34 AM
If more people respected others' right to worship and believe what they want, and less people tried to indoctrinate others to their beliefs, the world would be in a much better state.

no photo
Fri 01/06/12 04:10 AM
Edited by 5apphire on Fri 01/06/12 04:10 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ifJG_oFFDK0#!
drinker

To 'fix' them you need to put [ url] before h of the http and [ /url] after the last character in the url link (without the spaces).

no photo
Thu 01/05/12 12:15 PM

Um, why'd you quote me to say that?

Either way, thanks! :D

I hadn't even noticed. :O
And no one said nuffin. :/

Maybe you're the first to actually read it?

As for the other guys...

Thanks, I figured it to be something like that.
Just wanted to be sure.

So you know it was you I was addressing, or you would have missed it or not known who it was concerning! At least now you changing your gender will hopefully bring you more response here because the suggested ads coming up were for lesbian dating because you being down as a woman and all that. Ok, normal service will be resumed........

Haha, me? A lesbian? I wish. >.<

Maybe I bumped it when I was changing things in my profile?
I swore I picked man originally....

Either way!

Thanks again for pointing that out! :D

It is because you were down as being a woman, looking for women!! Anyway, you're welcome. I spend my working life looking for mistakes, and seem to spend my leisure time looking for them too! Ok, happy hunting!

no photo
Thu 01/05/12 12:04 PM

Um, why'd you quote me to say that?

Either way, thanks! :D

I hadn't even noticed. :O
And no one said nuffin. :/

Maybe you're the first to actually read it?

As for the other guys...

Thanks, I figured it to be something like that.
Just wanted to be sure.

So you know it was you I was addressing, or you would have missed it or not known who it was concerning! At least now you changing your gender will hopefully bring you more response here because the suggested ads coming up were for lesbian dating because you being down as a woman and all that. Ok, normal service will be resumed........

no photo
Thu 01/05/12 08:41 AM

Since I know there's a lot of political geniuses out there..
I was wondering if someone could explain this to me.

I just saw this flashing ad on my screen.
That was the headline attached to it.

However, I never click on the links..
..but at the same time; I'min Pennsylvania.

So, without me having to wait for that ad to pop up again, let alone having to click on it..

Anyone know what that could possibly mean?

It just said that..
..and 'Click here to find out how to stop the Republicans from rigging the PA Election'.

Thanks.

Your profile has you down as a woman, but your blurb as a single father. Just thought I would let you know.

no photo
Tue 01/03/12 11:27 AM

Awe ..... thanks very much Sapphire ... you're so kind xox
That was recorded at a live show and I didn't make one mistake .... which us unusual for me!

Do you have a youtube channel, and if so could you email me the link please.

no photo
Sun 01/01/12 11:03 PM

Hey Emo, just noticed that you do music and write songs, so do I.
Google my name (Peter Coia) and you can hear some of my recordings.

I don't watch EE but just wanted to say Peter that the Saxy Guitar is lovely. Well done.

no photo
Sun 01/01/12 10:55 PM

"Jews For Ron Paul", by professor Walter Block.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_Q37qyfHZ1c

is that the Guy who promotes/Defends voluntary Slave-Contracts?

Not positive but I think that was Rothbard

Slave contracts

Block, along with Robert Nozick, is one of the leading Libertarian defenders of voluntary slave contracts, arguing that a slave contract is "a bona fide contract where consideration crosses hands; when it is abrogated, theft occurs". He critiques other libertarians who oppose voluntary slavery as being inconsistent with their shared principles. Block seeks to make "a tiny adjustment" which "strengthens libertarianism by making it more internally consistent." He argues that his position shows "that contract, predicated on private property [can] reach to the furthest realms of human interaction, even to voluntary slave contracts."[6]

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Block

no photo
Fri 12/30/11 07:52 AM
Edited by 5apphire on Fri 12/30/11 07:53 AM

When I try to use Mingle2 I repeatedly get switched to "Mate 1" or another of many similar dating sites. I don't want to join these sites and spend countless hours re-entering my info,selecting passwords,downloading photos,etc. Any suggestions?

You know on a lot of sites whilst a page is loading what you click before the page has finished loading is not the same part of the screen as when the page has loaded. In other words you are clicking on the advertisement which obviously takes you to another site. Perhaps that is what is happening. You need to wait till a page has finished loading on to your screen before clicking whatever you need to. If I am off the mark here I apologise, but I have noticed exactly the same as you and now wait those extra couple of seconds till a page has fully loaded.

no photo
Fri 12/30/11 02:16 AM

That's brilliant! :laughing:

no photo
Wed 12/28/11 05:37 AM

hi .
are there any ladies living within 25 of telford who are doing nothing new years eve ,
fancy going out for a meal? just reply i dont fancy being alone again
this year.why stay at home when we could be together having fun

amonpha

Why haven't you posted this on the UK forums - you are more likely to get someone from England viewing it, and perhaps state your town in the title of your thread - i.e. "TELFORD FOR NEW YEAR'S EVE."

Happy new year!

no photo
Tue 12/27/11 06:47 AM
We are not doing that well here in the UK. Twenty-five per cent of all households here are in what is known as fuel poverty. That means ten per cent or more of the total household income goes on heating and hot water for the home. To top it all we have the burden of hosting the 2012 Olympics, with goodness knows how many millions to be spent on the opening and closing ceremonies.

no photo
Mon 12/26/11 01:46 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-ljxQn5nm8A
drinker drinker

Too right - provided Israel does not give up the 67 Armistace Lines. Israel needs defensible borders.

Israel doesn't need US troops on her land, but she does need defensible land mass. And of course the arabs (so-called palestinians by others less informed) need to come to the negotiating table, which they haven't done and go round the houses going everywhere BUT the Israel negotiating table.

So thank you for your military support USA but honestly, your men and woman of the US Military do not need to set foot on Israeli soil.

no photo
Mon 12/26/11 06:29 AM
Edited by 5apphire on Mon 12/26/11 06:31 AM
Hummous and olives with toasted wholemeal pitta bread. And a donut - I have been eating one a day for the last few days - it's a tradition thing.

no photo
Sun 12/25/11 10:23 AM
Ummm would it be safe to say you have a 'thing' for Ron Paul?

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 20 21